Love and trust.

The time you told me to believe you.

[Your POV]

I was crying my hearts out, Sunggyu oppa tried comforting me but it was of no use. "I'm the culprit, i'm the one that caused Woohyun to become like this!" i shouted. Sunggyu wrapped his arms around me, giving me a hug, i tried calming down, but i wasn't. Woohyun was always prone to sickness very easily since young. Whenever he gets sick, it would take him really long to recover and might even be dangerous. Since young, i've always been the one taking care of him, making sure that he wouldn't get sick. But now, i can't believe that i'm the one that caused him to get sick.

"No, let go, I NEED TO GO IN!" i gently pushed Sunggyu oppa off. I opened the door and saw Woohyun lying on the bed, his lips were pale and he looked really weak. "Woohyun ah." i gently called out. There was no response, he was fast asleep. I took a chair and sat myself beside him, then i held his hand and gently rubbed it, praying that nothing would happen to him. But in no time, i fell asleep as well.

[Woohyun's POV]

I woke up from the headache i was getting from the fever, feeling dizzy. Then i felt a someone holding onto my hand. I turned and looked. Instandly, like miracle, i felt energetic again. "Oh, how cute." i thought, brushing ~~~'s hair. Then she woke up.

"Woohyun ah, are you okay?"

I nodded.

"WHY DID YOU RISK YOUR LIFE TO SAVE ME WHEN YOU KNOW ABOUT YOUR WEAK BODY!" she screamed at me.

I smirked. "Is this the way to talk the a sick person?"

"Oh don't you try to out-talk me now." she said.

We both giggled.

"E..Erm, thanks, Woohyun ah, thanks for saving me."

"You're welcome."

Then she patted my head and asked me to sleep.

"It's late, i better get going."

I pulled onto her wrist. "Don't go, ~~~ah, stay with me, please."

She agreed. I smiled at her. "Now i'm safe." i said.

I pretended to fall asleep so that i could make sure she sleeps too.

"Are you asleep?"

I didn't move.

She sighed. "I don't know if this is right. But i think i've fallen for you, Nam Woohyun. The way you care about me, the way i get so nervous whenever you're around me, and the way i get jealous when you talk to Jaerin today, I'm positive that i love you. Please get well soon okay." Then she bend down and kissed my forehead.

"~~~ah, i love you too." i whispered softly into her ears. Then i sat up slowly and hugged her. Then i gently pushed her off so that i could take a look at her face. She was crying. I wiped off her tears and signalled her to sit on the bed. "Whenever you got any problems or when you're feeling sad, you must always tell me okay, don't cry alone. Trust me okay?" i told her. She slowly nodded, then i lay her down and asked her to sleep.

Even though i was sick but i couldn't sleep throughout the night. I felt really glad that ~~~ had finally accepted me. Looking at her sleep, i was already feeling so much better. "~~~ah, you're my one and only true love. Always trust me okay?"

 

I'M A LITTLE LAZY TO ADD COLOURS TO THE TEXT SO, HEHE. SORRY.
IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING, PLEASE COMMENT. THEN I'LL ADD THE COLOURS. (:
This chapter will be a little shorter okay? Since the last one was longer. HEHE.
Finally you've accepted Woohyun's love. And you've promised to love and trust him.
But what will happen to Hoya? Will you and Woohyun's love last?.....

THANKS TO ALL MY 23 SUBSCRIBERS. I LOVE YOU ALL. <3 HAHAHA..
PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~ (:
TYVM~! (Thank You Very Much)