I can't remember anything.

The time you told me to believe you.

[Your POV]

I was finally able to wake up. I slowly open my eyes.

It felt as though thousands of questions was shooting at me.

But... "W....who are you?"

I stared at them. It felt as though its the first time i met them. Well, except for one.

"Haneul......"

"YOU REMEMBER ME!" she shouted.

"Of course i do, you my best friend! B....but...who are they? Are they your friends?"

She was dumbfounded. "You don't remember them?"

I shook my head, confused. "Am i suppose to?" i bit my lips.

She nodded, still confused.

Then my head started to hurt, as though something sharp poked through my head.

One of the guys went to call the doctor, i couldn't recognise him.

[Haneul's POV]

"OHMYGOSH!" i shouted when i saw her expression of being in pain.

Hoya rushed out to call the doctor.

The doctor came back and we waited outside while the doctor checked on her.

"Noona doesn't remember us!" Sungjong whinned.

I stared at all of them.

Sungjong was pouting. Hoya and Sungyeol were still having after-shock. Sunggyu was whipering something to Jiyoon, who was nodding. Myungsoo still had his pokerface on, but he had his thinking face. Dongwoo was also shocked, but was looking at me with the 'are-you-okay?' expression.

"Dongwoo oppa, i'm fine."  he nodded in reply, putting his hand over my shoulders.

Then Jiyoon finally said something.

"Hoya."

"Wae noona?" he replied.

"Cheer up. Sungyeol, you too. We need to be there to help her remember."

They both nodded, looking still the same.

Jiyoon unnie sighed in defeat.

Then the doctor came out.

"Don't worry. She's fine. But her fever seems to have made her lose some memories. Probably those the patient herself doens't want to remember."

"Araso, thank you doctor." Sunggyu said.

I ran in.

"~~~ah..."

She looked at me and smile.

Then Dongwoo came in and stood beside me.

"Annyeong, ~~~ i'm Dongwoo." he said, smiling at ~~~.

"A....annyeong." she said awkwardly.

"~~~ ah, he's my boyfriend. Do you remember?" i said.

"YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND??!!?!?!!!" she screamed.

I sighed.

"Annyeong ~~~, i'm your Jiyoon unnie!"

"I'm your cute dongsaeng sungjong!"

"Sunggyu, sunggyu oppa."

"I'm your best friend, sungyeol!"

"L, Myungsoo."

They all introduced themselves until it was Hoya's turn.

"Y..you're Hoya? Hoya oppa?" ~~~ suddenly said, our mouths were all hanging open.

"~~~ah, how come you remember him?" Sunggyu said.

"I don't know, but i just remembered his name, only his name, not even memories."

"Well, at least there's improvements." Sungjong said.

[Your POV]

The doctor said that i would be stuck in the hospital for another 3 days for some random checkups.

Haneul came everyday and told me about the things that i "forgot". Infinite, Jiyoon, times we spent.

But i felt strongly that she had missed out something purposely. And she was acting all weird whenever i asked about Jaerin. She would just changed the subject and if i asked more she would get pissed off.

Hoya and Sungyeol also came everyday. Even though i don't remember them, talking to them felt like we've known each other for years.

For some reasons, Hoya's presence makes my heartbeat goes faster. Do i like him?

Then there was this Myungsoo guy who is always with Sungyeol.

Sungjong would come once in awhile since he was still having his exams as a junior in the school.

Dongwoo was always here also, accompanying Haneul. He's really sweet to her. I could see that they are really happy.

Sunggyu and Jiyoon was also inseparable. They would always bring food for us.

Somehow being with them makes me feel really comfortable. It's as if i've known them since forever. BUT. Something or someone was missing, who and what? How can having them accompanying me still feel so lonely?

3 days went pass really fast. I finally could be able to go to school. It felt as though its been really long since i've seen the school. In this case, it's because i couldn't remember.

Everything was the same, except Jaerin.

"ANNYEONG JAERIN AH!" i screamed, running and hugged her.

She pushed me away awkwardly, "A...a...an..annyeong..." she said.

The others were giving her death glares, especially Haneul.

"Haneul ah wae? Did you two fight? Don't be angry, we're best friends right?" i pouted, showing her my aegyo.

But she just walked off pissed to the opposite direction.

"Jaerin ah! Come bac......" before i could finish, i was dragged off by Sungyeol and Myungsoo.

I tried struggling but soon gave in.

What exactly happen? Why is everyone staring at Jaerin like that? Even Haneul...
Why is everyone acting so strange? Do they have something hiding from me? Why do i feel sad all of the sudden?

 

FINALLY, RIGHT? HAHAHAHA. I'M BACK FOR AN UPDATE. A LONGER ONE, I HOPE.
SHE'S GOING TO MEET WOOHYUN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. WILL SHE REMEMBER WHAT HAPPEN?

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA. INFINITE IS GOING TO JAPAN!!!!! :D
I WANT TO HEAR THEIR JAPANESE SONGS~ I WONDER WHEN IT'LL COME OUT~

PLEASE CONTINUE TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PEOPLE!
THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT, I LOVE YOU!

 

P.s; my dear dongsaeng @ChilliKing fighting! :D