Him and Her.

The time you told me to believe you.

[Sunggyu's POV]

I was on the plane going to Singapore. Yes, i was worried about ~~~ and Woohyun. But i guess i have to be selfish this time, it's Jiyoon i'm about to lose.

I sighed.

Thinking about it, i didn't know why i was so cold to Jiyoon before. Maybe i did took her for granted.
Jiyoon ah, please forgive oppa. Oppa really loves you.

Then an idea struck me, "Maybe i can plan some surprise for her!" i thought.

"Finally!" i stretched my arms and legs upon getting off the plane. I took a look around the airport, thinking of gift to buy for Jiyoon. That made realised something.

I've never bought anything for her. Not even on her birthdays.
What kind of boyfriend am i?
KIM SUNG GYU YOU DESERVE IT.

I cursed myself. I didn't even know what she likes. After walking around, i decided on chocolates, remembering that she was always asking for chocolates when she was younger.

I got on a cab and told the address of the hotel that Jiyoon had texted me.

On the way there, i looked through my bag and took out a box. It was a gift that i had bought a long time ago. It was meant for the person i wanted to spend my whole life with. Ever since i've gone public with Jiyoon, i've never touched the box, and soon it was forgotten. But just a week ago, i was looking through my things and i happen to find it.

I snapped out of my thoughts when the cab came to a halt. I paid the driver and thanked him before getting off. I took the life to the floor Jiyoon had texted me and walked towards the door.

"Here goes nothing!" I said under my breath. I rang the doorbell and waited for it to open.

The door opened and Jiyoon stood there.

"Jiyoon ah." i smiled at her.

She just left the door open and went inside.

I sighed and walked in, closing the door behind me.

I took a look at her.

She looks so fragile.
Her eyes are red, she must have been crying.
She looks so thin, she must not have been eating well.
She wasn't smiling, she must be feeling so disappointed in me.

"Jiyoon ah." i said, trying to gain her attention, but she looked away.

"Sorry i've hurt you so many times." A tear rolled down her eyes.

I wiped it off gently with my thumb and sat down beside her, hugging her tight.

"I'm never letting you go again. You might think i'm selfish, but i love you. Oppa have been such an idiot, not realising my own feelings for you. Truthfully, i've been thinking alot these few days. I'm glad that you left me."

She stared at me, shocked. "YOU'RE GLAD I LEFT YOU?" she shouted.

"No, let me finish. After you left, i've realised many things. I've never cherished you before. And i'm sorry. I know no matter how many times i appologise, it is useless, since i've already caused you to get hurt, but i hope you'll give me one more chance."

I paused and look at her, her tears were still falling. It only made me hugged her tighter.

"Jiyoon ah, here, take this." i passed her a letter. "Don't read it first. Read it when i leave." I smiled at her.

I stood up, Hold her head up and kissed her forehead before i left.

[Jiyoon's POV]

I.....i was shocked. Sunggyu oppa had become someone i don't know anymore. The looks in his eyes, they were so serious, so loving.

I opened the letter and started reading.

Jiyoon ah:

First, i'm really glad you're reading this. You might not want to hear this, but i'm really sorry.
Throughout this few days without you, life was basically meaningless. I was like a zombie.
Whenever i walk pass the ice-cream shop that we use to always go to, i would stand outside
and stare, all our memories flashing back. I've been the worst boyfriend anyone could have.
And yet you've never left me.

Jiyoon ah, i'll be waiting for you at the top floor restaurant. If you come tonight, i'll take it as
you've forgiven me. But if you don't appear tonight, i won't blame you. I will understand, so
please listen to your heart, i just want you to be happy.

Love;
Sunggyu.

What should i do now? I know i love him, but i don't think i'm ready to forgive him. I lay on my bed, flipping over and over, trying to figure out a way. "Follow my heart?" i placed my hand over my heart, and i made up my decision.

[Sunggyu's POV]

I look at my watch, again. It was already 1140PM and she's still not here yet. I sighed.

"I didn't really mean that i won't mind." i thought as i shook my head. I frowned as i thought of the worst possibilities.

I sighed as i stood up, preparing to leave, looking at the clock for the last time, 1200AM.

 

YAY I'M BACK! :D
Sorry to keep you guys waiting~
Hope you don't find this chapter boring..
I'm starting to like stopping at cliffhangers. HAHHAHAHHAHAAH.

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE