Jiyoon's back!

The time you told me to believe you.

[SungJong's POV]

"Noona! You're back!" i screamed, pointing at Jiyoon noona. Sunggyu hyung stood up and hugged her, then gave her a kiss. "Noona, i miss you so much!" i ran towards her and hugged her. "Annyeong, Sungjongie!" she replied, smiling. Jiyoon noona has always been the only girl to hang around infinite, well, until ~~~ noona, Haneul noona and Jaerin noona came along. But it was nice though, our family became big. I thought, giggling to myself.

"Sunggyu oppa, who are they?" Jiyoon noona asked, politely. Sungyeol hyung started to introduce them, "Jiyoon noona, this is ~~~, Haneul and Jaerin. By the way, Dongwoo hyung's in love!" he said, teasingly. Dongwoo gave him a fierce look and explained. "Jiyoon ah, this is Haneul, my girlfriend." he said, awkwardly, scratching his head.

Side-tracking abit...

Jiyoon is 21, as well as Dongwoo. While Sunggyu being the oldest, 22. ~~~, Haneul, Jaerin, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol and Myungsoo are 20 and Sungjong being the maknae 19. She has been the only girl that hangs out with infinite since they grew up together. Like an elder sister to all of them, and knows them inside out.

[Jiyoon's POV]

"Wow, its only been a month since i was gone and so much things have changed." i said. I took a few steps forward and shook hands with ~~~, Haneul and Jaerin. "You can just call me unnie or Jiyoon unnie. Nice to meet you." i said, smiling. Then took my hand and introduced themselves again.

"Finally, someone who has opened up infinite's heart. I'm so glad the boys are growing up." i thought. Then i saw Woohyun and Hoya acting differently, both staring at ~~~. "Something's up with the 3 of them?" i whispered to Sunggu oppa. "Yeah i guess you figured. But the rest doesn't know anything yet." he answered. "Oh well, hey guys, let's go swimming tomorrow!" i said, trying to brighten up the atmosphere. They nodded.

I sat down and ate dinner with them, but seeing the awkward atmosphere, i decided to have a talk with Sunggyu oppa. "We're going to have our time alone, see you guys tomorrow!" i said, grabbing Sunggyu oppa's arm and walking off.

"Our boys are finally growing up huh." Sunggyu oppa said. I nodded. But inside, i was worried. "Why do the both of them always likes the same things?" i said. Sunggyu oppa shrugged. Ever since Woohyun and Hoya were little, they've always been fighting over the same things. But both of them will always get hurt in the end. "I had a bad feeling about this." i sighed. "Let them be," Sunggyu said, "it's time for them to grow up, we can't be protecting them forever."

"He was right." i sighed again.

[Woohyun's POV]

Finally, the time has come.

I left the dinner table early, and decided to take a walk along the beach. I took off my shoes and walked along the water. The past memories brushing through you head, "how i miss those times." i said. I looked at the calm waves, trying to slow down my heartbeat, but it just kept beating really fast.

PINK FOR ~~~ and BLUE FOR WOOHYUN. (:

"Hey."

"Oh, you're here."

"Mmmm."

SILENCE~

"What was it you wanted to say?"

"Do you..remember me?" i said, facing her.

It took her awhile to register. "Y...you..you're Na..NAM WOO HYUN?" her eyes opened wide.

I nodded, and before a could say anything, she rushed forward to hug me.

My heart stopped.

"Woohyun ah, no wonder i found you so familiar! I've missed you so much!"

"Oh, she remembers me." i smirked. It took us awhile to get closer, but we kept on talking about our past memories together, and it felt really great. I missed talking to her. And. I've finally found her.