Mr and Mrs Yoon.

The time you told me to believe you.

Both Woohyun and Jaerin were in their rooms, having the exact same flashback of that scene.

Flashback~

It was like any same old days, both Woohyun and Jaerin were making their way to the hospital to visit ~~~.

Woohyun recieved a call from an unknown number. "Annyeonghasaeyo, who is this?"

"Is this Woohyun-sshi?"

"Neh."

"Hello, I'm Mrs Yoon. Yoon ~~~'s mother."

"Oh! Annyeonghasaeyo! Sorry to ask, but is there something you want to ask me?"

"Neh. Woohyun-sshi, can you please come to our house. Yoon ~~~'s father and i would like to talk to you."

"Oh....oh neh! I'll be there in about 10 minutes."

The call ended like that.

Over at Jaerin, the situation was the same. She was also asked to go to Yoon ~~~'s house by Mrs Yoon.

Both of them reached the Yoon's and took a seat opposite of them.

"Hello. I'm really glad that the both of you can make it here today. Because what i'm about to say later is very important."

They both nodded.

"I want the both of you to fake a marriage."

"WHAT?!" the both of them looked at each other, shocked.

"Because we want our daughter to get married to Hoya-sshi."

"HOYA?" Woohyun said.

"HOYA OPPA?" Jaerin said, both at the same time.

"Jaerin-sshi, can you please excuse us and go upstairs while i talk to Woohyun-sshi for awhile?"

Jaerin was shocked, but stood up and did what she was told.

When they heard the door closing, Mrs Yoon continued.

"Remember the Eli incident?"

"Y..yes, Mrs Yoon, if you're worried because i can't protect your daughter, i promise that i'll take better care of her!"

Mrs Yoon laughed while Mr Yoon continued.

"No, we planned it. But because of certain mistakes, our daughter was hurt as well."

Silence. Woohyun was shocked.

"WHAT?! HOW C.....HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO YOUR...YOUR ONLY DAUGHTER?" he shouted.

Both Mr and Mrs Yoon just laughed, thinking that it was ridiculous.

"Do you think we adopted her because i want to? IT'S BECAUSE WE NEED TO!"

"B....but how could you? Don't you know how grateful she is to you guys, she really loves you!"

"Whatever. You're going to fake the marriage or else."

"Or else what?" this time Woohyun was mad, he was already standing up.

"Or else we'll kill her. With our fortune and reputation. We can crush her to bits with a finger."

"NO! PLEASE DON'T!" Woohyun knelt down, begging them.

"Then do what we tell you to."

Woohyun didn't want to, but there was no way he could protect her, other than do what they told him to do.

But none of them realised that Jaerin was also listening to their conversation, which was why she also agreed to it.

"As long as Hoya-sshi and ~~~ gets married, i'll let her off."

He nodded as tears keep falling from his eyes.

Throughout the few days, Woohyun was with Jaerin, trying to buck up their so call "acting". Woohyun could finally stop crying and Jaerin could finally block out her guilt for awhile.

It was finally the day ~~~ is going back to school. They were walking towards the canteen.

"Oppa, are you ready?"

"Mmmm."

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"No i don't. But do we have a choice?"

"But oppa, she's going to feel so much worser than being killed."

"I need to keep her safe."

"But..."

"No buts, not regrets."

Jaerin nodded.

Flashback ends~

Woohyun was in his room, he wanted to cry, but his tears were already dried up. There was no more left. He could only now shout into his pillow, making sure no one hears him. He could only protect ~~~ from the side, even though he knows that she will be heartbroken.

Jaerin was in her room. She couldn't stop thinking of how she had hurt ~~~, her best friend. She was really guilty, but she needed to do this. She didn't want her best friend to die, that was also why Woohyun would agree in this too.

Both of them were struggling in their guilt and sadness, but they both wanted their girlfriend and best friend to be safe.

"I need to get her together with Hoya." they both thought.

 

MUAHAHAHAHA, THE SCHEME IS FINALLY OUT. :D
ARE YOU GUYS DISAPPOINTED? IS THE PLOT DUMB?
COMMENT ARE SO TOTALLY WELCOME. TYVM.

~~~ is heartbroken, so is Woohyun. Will they eventually have a happy ending? Or will ~~~ really end up with Hoya like it was planned?
Next chapter most probably about Jiyoon and Sunggyu. (:

THANKS TO THE AWESOME SUBSCRIBERS AND THE AWESOME PEOPLE WHO COMMENTED!
I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH!~

Btw, This is already edited. Thanks to @DWjerms for pointing out my mistakes. :D