Jiyoon unnie.

The time you told me to believe you.

[Your POV]

The few days stay would have been really boring. But Woohyun, Haneul, Jaerin, Infinite oppas and Jiyoon unnie were always taking turns, accompanying me in the hospital and cheering me up.

"Doctor! When can i be discharge?" i asked the doctor.

"Hmm, ~~~sshi, if the report later shows that you'll be fine, you can be discharge later in the evening."

"Oh really! Thanks doctor!"

I was really happy. Although there was always someone accompanying me, i hated staying here. Oppas and unnie wouldn't let me get down the bed for a walk. They wouldn't let me leave the room. I missed the sun and the fresh air outside.

Since it was still 7am in the morining, none of them were here yet. I was bored and decided to call Woohyun.

"Ringg....rinnggggg.... The number you've dailed is currently unavalable...." I pouted. "Oppa, why aren't you answering my call?" i said.

I wanted to call again, but i heard the door cracking open. "Who's so early?" i thought.

"Unnie!" i shouted as Jiyoon came in.

"Annyeong!" she smiled. "Feeling better?"

"Mmmm." i nodded.

"Unnie, why are you so early today?"

"Just....just because."

"Unnie, why do you sound so sad?"

Silence.

"Unnie......" i said, grabbing her arms and sat her down on the side of the bed.

"I....~~~ah, i...." she sighed. "I had a tiff with Sunggyu oppa."

"What?!"

"I was angry at him, it was always me who took the innitaitive to ask him out. He doesn't even call me!"

I hugged her lightly. "Unnie...."

"Forget it. I guess we time off."

I nodded. "Unnie, give oppa another chance...." i whinned. "I believe oppa really likes you."

"I want to believe him too. But he just,...just keeps disappointing me."

I didn't know what to say to confort Jiyoon unnie. I know that this was between them so i didn't say anything and just nodded along.

"Oh, right!" Jiyoon unnie snapped her fingers. "I've never told you about how i met infinite right? You want to hear now?"

I nodded. I've always been curious about their past.

"My parents decided to move when i was about 7. We moved to the house next to Sunggyu's and Woohyun's and their parents. Because my mother wanted to get closer to the neighbours, she asked me to go visit the neighbours with her. We went around the neighbourhood and stopped by the Kim's house the last. The Kims were really nice and soon i became really close to Sunggyu and Woohyun, who later on introduced me to the infinite kids. Even though Sunggyu was the oldest, i was the most mature out of all of them."

Jiyoon unnie was smiling as she remembered all the memories. But then she suddenly stopped. I turned and saw a tear falling down her cheeks.

"Unnie!" i wiped her tear off.

She hugged me. "~~~ah, you're so lucky. Woohyun looks after you so much."

"Unnie~ Sunggyu oppa is really nice too...."

"You know.....he has never asked me to be his girlfriend. It....it just happened."

"Huh?" i was confused.

"We were together for so long that it was just natural. At least that's what we both thought. I don't even know whether he truely loves me."

"Unnie, you know he does."

"I did, but i'm not so sure anymore."

I hugged her, because i didn't know what to say. "Unnie.... don't cry.."

"I'm fine." she smiled at me.

Her smile was really bitter.

Unnie, don't cry. Please don't cry. I'll talk to Sunggyu oppa, you guys will be fine soon okay!

But i was as though she could read my mind. "~~~ah, don't you dare go talk to Sunggyu oppa about what i told you okay."

"But why?" i asked.

"This is between us."

I nodded.

"And i want him to realise himself. Or else there would be no point."

"Araso unnie. But don't cry yourself okay? You can come to me!" i smiled to her.

She laughed and nodded. Then ruffled my hair. "Aigoo, so cute."

"Oh yeah, when are you going to get discharge?" Jiyoon unnie asked.

"The doctor said most probably this evening."

"Oh." she said, before looking at her watch. "I'm sorry ~~~ah, i need to leave now."

"It's alright, bye unnie!"

"I'll ask infinite to come over k!"

"Mmmmm, bye unnie!"

Unnie is really strong. I hope she's really alright.

After Jiyoon unnie left, the infinite oppas came. And as i expected, Sunggyu oppa was all quiet and awkward.

Everyone, Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungyeol, Myungsoo, Sungjong.

ALL EXCEPT WOOHYUN.

I wanted to ask, but bit my lips throughout the day, hoping that he would come soon.

But he didn't. And he didn't reply my call or texts. Oppa, where are you? I miss you.

 

Hey guys! :D
MEEEEE BACKKKKKK! :D
Hope you don't find the plot boring. Because another storm is brewing up.

Now you know about the Sunggyu-Jiyoon fight. What will you do?
And where the hell is Woohyun????!!!
MUAHAHAHAH, that's for you to guess until the next chapter is done.

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! >.<
PLEASE CONTINUE TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!~
I LOVE YOU AWESOME 44 SUBSCRIBERS!