Sweet guy.

The time you told me to believe you.

[Your POV]

I took a look at the clock in the room, again. It was finally 6am in the morning. I've been staring into space the whole night. I couldn't figure out my own feelings. I sat up and opened the wardrobe in the room. I took out my luggage bag and stuffed all my clothes in. "Finally, we're leaving tonight." i thought.

After much thought, i've decided to talk to the both of them. I wanted to know my own reaction when i see them, then i can make up my decision. I couldn't wait anymore, it was a torture. I'm sure the both of them felt the same as well. Then i heard a soft knock on the door. "Who could it be? It's only 6.30 in the morning!" i wondered. I opened the door and outside stood Dongwoo oppa.

My eyes were widened by at least twice the size. "Dongwoo oppa?"

"Annyeong, sorry ~~~ah, did i wake you up from your sleep?"

I shook my head and waiting for him to continue.

"~~~ah, i....i'm here because i'm worried for Hoya," he scratched his head, and continued. "He...he hasn't been himself lately."

I stopped him. Then i took a step out of my room and closed the door. "Let's talk somewhere else, i don't want to wake up Haneul and Jaerin."

We walked together towards the beach. We sat down on the sand facing the ocean.

"Dongwoo oppa." i called out, and he turned towards me.

"Don't worry, i'm going to talk to him today, it hurts me to see them suffer as well."

Dongwoo nodded. "Thanks ~~~ah, i know it's going to take a lot of courage, but i want you to know that whatever your decision is, we'll accept it and wish you the best."

"Thanks oppa." i said, hugging him from the side.

"Oppa," i called out as he stood up, leaving. "Help me call Hoya oppa. Tell him i'll be waiting for him here." i said.

He nodded and left.

I really love the beach here, especially since it was early. It was really quiet and the waves were peaceful. It calmed me down. When i closed my eyes and took deep breathes, i could almost feel like i was flying, i felt really light. Then i opened my eyes, a figure appeared in front of me.

"Hoya oppa." i said.

He made a slight smile and sat down beside me.

"Oppa," i started, but he stopped me.

"~~~ah. I guessed you've heard about it from the rest. And yes, i like you."

He turned and looked at me, smiling.

"Oppa..." i tried looking into his eyes, but i couldn't face him, so i turned away, looking down.

He laughed softly. "But...i won't force you to like me. ~~~ah, i'll respect your decision, because i want you to be happy."

I looked at him, tearing up already. "Oppa, i'm sorry." I loved his smile, it hurts my heart to reject him, but i didn't love him that way.

"~~~ah, don't cry." he looked at me with the soft smile. Then he combed my hair. "But there's one condition." he smirked.

"Hmm?" i looked at him confused.

The he looked serious again, "You can't stop me from loving you, i could love you like an oppa right?"

I smiled, nodding my head.

We both giggled and we held hands and walked towards the restaurant for breakfast.

[Woohyun's POV]

I was enjoying my breakfast sitting beside Sunggyu hyung when i saw something that made my blood boil. I've never felt so angry in my whole life. HOYA AND ~~~ WAS HOLDING HANDS, SMILING AND CHATTING AS THEY WERE WALKING TOWARDS US!

"Didn't she just say she loved me yesterday?" i thought, feeling really desperate.

 

Awwwwww. Hoya's so understanding and nice. Isn't he the sweetest?!
AND WOOHYUNNIE IS JEALOUS FOR NOTHING~ HAHAHA.
BUT ARE THINGS GOING TO REMAIN THIS WAY WHEN THEY GO BACK TO SEOUL?

OMGOMGOMG I'M SO HAPPY, 26 SUBSCRBERS! <3
THANKS SOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHHH! & PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! (: