Smile at me.

The time you told me to believe you.

[Woohyun's POV]

I woke up the next day to see ~~~ in my arms. She looked really happy.

~~~ ah, i'm sorry that i didn't believe you.

I lightly brushed off her hair that was covering her face and tugged it behind her ears. Then i found myself closing the gap between us and placing my lips on her forehead. Then i felt her moving.

"You're awake?" i asked.

"Mmm. Good morning oppa!" she said as she stretch her arms a little.

"You know, you're really irresistible babe."

She giggled, then she made her way closer to me, her head next to my neck and whispered, "You too, namstar." Then she left a peck on my cheeks and went off towards the bathroom.

I smirked, "How cute." i thought to myself.

I made my way towards the bathroom when she got out.

"Omo, oppa!" she suddenly rushed out, saying.

"Hmm?"

"D..does your parents know i spent the night in your room?"

I laughed at her worrying face, "Don't worry, my dear, they went for an overseas trip last night."

I saw her suddenly relax. I walked towards her and pressed my lips against her. But making it a quick one. "Morning kiss." i said, before heading to the bathroom.

[Your POV]

Highlighed represents Eli.

I was about to go downstairs when i heard my message tone.

Hey, ~~~ let's meet up. -Eli.

Why should i?

Because i need to explain.

Explain what?

Just meet me. You won't regret it. And, bring Woohyun along. I'll text you the address later. Tomorrow, 6pm.

Fine.

I combed my hair with my fingers and left the room. Eli had texted me the address and i was planning to talk to Woohyun when i saw Infinite, Haneul, Jaerin and Jiyoon unnie.

"~~~ ah!" most of them called out.

"Annyeong everyone." i said, with a wide smile. I've missed them, alot.

"Sit with me!" Jiyoon unnie called out, and pointed at the seat between her and Jaerin.

I nodded and took a seat, to recieve a hug from Jaerin, "~~~ah, i missed you soooooo much!"

I hugged her back. "Me too, i've missed all of you!" i smiled.

"Yeobo!" i heard Woohyun called out and instantly blushed.

"Oppa!" i paused, "Don't call me that!" i tried hiding my blush.

Then Jiyoon unnie left her seat to settle herself on the other side of Sunggyu, allowing Woohyun to sit beside me. He tightened his grip, holding my waist and pulling me towards him, which made me blushed even more.

"Ya! Sungjong is still underage here!" Dongwoo teased. Everyone roared with laughter.

Then i suddenly remembered. "Oppa, i've got something important to tell you."

He raised one of his brows curiously.

"E...Eli texted me just now."

"WHAT?" he raised his voice. I held onto his hand and gave a little squeeze, then he nodded, allowing me to continue.

"He wants us to meet him."

"Why does he want to meet y.." then he paused, "Wait, US?"

I nodded. "It seems like he's going to tell us something. Something important, because it sounded serious."

"I want to go too!" Sungjong said, showing me his aegyo. Then Sunggyu pulled him back to his seat.

"No, you guys go alone. Guys, remember we've promised to let them settle their own love lives." Sunggyu said.

The rest just nodded along. "Yeah, since Woohyun is going, i doubt he'll dare to try anything." Myungsoo said.

But during all these, Woohyun was silent. I've never seen him so serious before, and wow, he sure looks charming.

"Araso. I'll go. But he'd better not play any tricks." he finally said.

"But when are you guys meeting him?" Hoya suddenly asked.

"Tomorrow, 6pm." then i showed them the address.

[Woohyun's POV]

Although i didn't like the idea of meeting ~~~'s ex, i feel the need to listen to his explaination.

I turned to see ~~~'s sad and worrying face.

"Hey guys," i finally said, "Let's go somewhere, the weather is so nice today."

"Alright! That's the spirits!" Sungyeol said, already all excited.

"Let's go to Lotte World!" Jaerin suggested.

"YES!" they all echoed one after another.

I hope this cheers her up. It breaks my heart to see her like this, i want her to smile. And i want her to smile at me.

 

I hope this chapter isn't too boring. I'm so sorry to update at this hour. I've been really busy.
But i'll still try my best to update everyday. ^^

So now, Eli wants to meet you, but not only you, Woohyun as well. What is he planning?
Plus, you're going with your friends to Lotte world. Will Woohyun be able to cheer you up?
HEHEHE. Next chapter should be on the Lotte world outing. Then after that will be about Eli~

OMGOMGOMG I'M SO HAPPY, I'VE GOT 38 AWESOME SUBSCRIBERS. I LOVE YOU ALL<3
PLEASE CONTINUE TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE. LOVE YOU GUYS TO THE MAX.