Making a new best friend.

The time you told me to believe you.

[Your POV]

School finally ended. Today was really interesting. I've just made myself a new friend, Hoya oppa.

"Hey ~~~ah, let's go!" Hoya shouted across the hallway. "Okay, i'll meet you at the gate, i need to go put something in my locker." i shouted back. After putting my books and closing the door, i turned and bumped into a tall figure. "Ouch!" we both said. "Oh, ~~~ annyeong." he said. "Oh, Sungyeol-shii, annyeonghasaeyo." i replied. "OPPA, call me Sungyeol oppa, okay? And let's go home together!" he said, cheerfully and dragged me away before i could reply him. We reached the gate and Hoya oppa grabbed my arm. "Sungyeol ah, where are you dragging her to?" he asked. Before Sungyeol oppa could reply, I cut in, "He wants to walk home together too." i faced Hoya oppa, smiling. He nodded. Some parts of him seems awkward, like he wasn't really pleased with it.

On our way home, we talked and laughed as they told me about the past of infinite. Before seperating, we exchanged our numbers. Today was a long day, and i was tired, so after finishing my homework, i skipped dinner and showered before heading for my bed. Tooking out my phone, i saw a text.

"Annyeong ~~~ ^^ did you reach home safely? -Sungyeol OPPA"

And we continued texting each other.

"Yes. Did you? It was really fun today, thanks for accompanying me home with Hoya oppa. -~~~"

"Welcome! kekeke. ^^ can we be really good friends?"

"Of course."

We ended our day with a "Goodnight".

A month later...  (sorry for the jump, but i want to quicken things up. ^^)

[Your POV]

A month have passed, i've became awesome friends with Sungyeol. We did everything together. Erm, well, i am actually quite close with the whole infinite now. Except Woohyun. Something seems to be bothering him. And something does really seems familiar about him, but i don't know what. Sunggyu oppa have planned an outing for me, infinite, Haneul and Jaerin. He also told me that he's going to introduce his girlfriend, Jiyoon to me.

"Hmm, what should i bring?" i asked Haneul and Jaerin, whom have come to help pack my bag. I can't believe my parents only agreed for me to go since i was going with infinite, and their parents have got business with mine. I sighed.

"Hey what's why the sighing? We're going to have so much fun tomorrow, i can't wait!!!" said Jaerin excitedly. Haneul just nodded along. "Yeah,.... i guess." was all i could come up with.

After packing, we waited for infinite to arrive, which didn't take very long. Sungyeol oppa helped me with my stuffs while Dongwoo and Sungjong helped with my friends'. Soon, we arrived.

Our jaws were practically dropping.

[Haneul's POV]

"WOW!" was all 3 of us girls could say. "Sunggyu oppa.." i managed to say. "Yes?" he looked at me. "You..you..you mean your parents own this resort?" He nodded, laughing. "Well, my family's not that well-off you know." i thought silently.

I took a glance at him. "I hope he doesn't realise, or else he'll be thinking that i'm like a stalker." i thought. It's been a month since i've fallen in love with Dongwoo oppa. He is my first love, oh well, it's one-sided though. I think i'll never ever have the courage to tell him though. I sighed.

I felt a pair of eyes looking at me. "Oh my god, someone must have realised."

 

Hehehe. Finally the next chapter. (:
Hope you guys don't mind. SO HAPPY THAT I'VE GOT LIKE 14 SUBSCRIBER NOW!!
THANKS SO MUCHHHHHHHHH. <3
btw have you guys seen the paradise dance? OMG SO HAWWWWWWTTTT. <3
Anyways i'll try to write tmr, see how.