Dreaming, or not?

The time you told me to believe you.

[Your POV]

Everything was dark. I couldn't see anything, but for one reason, i wasn't scared.

"Hello?" i asked. My voice echoed through the empty place.

"Hello? Anybody here?" i asked again.

Then i saw Woohyun walking towards me.

I didn't know why, but my legs carried me towards him.

"Oppa!" i said unknowingly.

Then i stopped, right in front of him. A tear dropping for my eyes.

Woohyun was standing right there. With Jaerin, hand in hand.

"I don't love you anymore." Woohyun said with a cold voice.

Suddenly, they were moving backwards, further and further away from me.

"OPPA! OPPA! DON'T LEAVE ME! PLEASE!"

[Myungsoo's POV]

Sungyeol and I had finally manage to get ~~~ to sleep. Sungyeol left the room to get some food for us, while i stayed to make sure that ~~~ would be fine. It has been a week since Woohyun and Jaerin started "going out", which Sungyeol and I didn't believe. Sunggyu hyung said that he'll be coming back tomorrow with Jiyoon noona to settle the matter.

I was daydreaming when suddenly i heard ~~~ whispering.

I walked towards her.

"W.......ple.....me.." she said, struggling in her sleep.

"Huh? Wake up ~~~!" i tried shaking her, but her eyes were still closed.

"WOW YOU'RE BURNING!" i said, touching her forehead.

"Don......le....me.." she whispered again.

"WHAT?" i asked, leaning nearer to her.

"Woohyun oppa, don't leave me!" she said weakly.

"~~~ ah, wake up, it's just a nightmare!" i said, shaking her lightly.

Then her breathing started getting deeper and faster. Without a second thought, i carried her on my back. I managed to hail a cab and rushed towards the hospital. I called the rest on our way there.

[Hoya's POV]

I was sleeping when i heard my phone rang. Myungsoo.

"WHAT?!!!! I'LL BE RIGHT THERE." i shouted before putting on clothes, heading for the hospital.

When i got there, Myungsoo, Sungyeol, Dongwoo and Haneul were there.

"Hyung." Myungsoo said.

"Mmmm. How's she?"

"The doctor said that she's having a really high fever, and if it doesn't go down, she'll be in danger."

"D...d..da..danger?"

Haneul started crying. Dongwoo lead her away while Sungyeol continued.

"She might not wake up....coma."

Silence.

"NAM WOO HYUN!!" I shouted.

I ran all the way to Woohyun's. "NAM WOO HYUN, COME OUT NOW!" i shouted outside the house.

"HH....Hyu....hyung..." i heard, Myungsoo was behind me.

"GET LOST BEFORE YOU GET HURT AS WELL." I said.

[Woohyun's POV]

I walked towards the door, opening it, after hearing my name being called.

"Hoya? Is that you?" i said as i walked out.

Then a punch was directed at my face.

"OUCH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" I shouted, holding my cheek.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?! YOU ASK ME?! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT THAT ~~~ IS NOW LYING IN THE HOSPITAL, IN COMA!" Hoya shouted in my face before Myungsoo manage to finally pull Hoya away.

I felt my body collapse onto the floor. There was no tears, but i couldn't feel myself breathe.

Then i felt someone dragging me up and back into my house, then up my room.

[Myungsoo]

"Butler Kim!" i shouted for their house butler.

"Bring Woohyun in." I said, then pulled Hoya away.

"~~~ NEEDS YOU NOW!" i tried knocking sense into Hoya.

I knew i succeeded when i saw him turn around and walking towards the opposite direction. I sighed and followed.

We reached the hospital in no time.

Hoya went beside ~~~ and sat down, holding her hand.

"It's the first time Hoya hyung cried in front of us." I said, Sungyeol nodded.

"Let's go, i want to find out the root of the problem." i tugged at Sungyeol sleeves and went out.

[No one's POV]

It was getting late, and even though Hoya didn't want to leave, Dongwoo managed to get him to go home and rest first.

But ~~~ was having the same nightmare again.

[Your POV]

There i was, again. The same thing kept repeating. I know it isn't real, but i just couldn't wake myself up.

I was slowly losing strength and mentality to keep myself going. I wanted it to end.

Again, Woohyun's back facing me, my heart breaking over and over again. I was crying. I felt numb all over. I couldn't even control my own body. I felt like my spirit was somewhere else.

I was crying out loud again,

"Woohyun oppa, please don't leave me!"

"Please come back!"

"I really need you! Don't leave!"

Then i felt someone embracing me, it immediately calmed me down. I couldn't see his face, but i was gaining concious, i could feel my body again.

I opened my eyes.

"A....are you Hoya?" i whispered.

No reply.

"Myungsoo?"

Still no answer.

"Who are you?"

There was still no reply, but that same shadow kissed my forehead and left.

"Sorry." was all he said.

Could it be...

Woohyun?

Am i dreaming again?

Then i fell back into deep sleep.

 

HELLO GUYS! I"M FINALLY BACK FOR THE UPDATE!
I'M SO SORRY, REALLY BUSY, MY MAJOR EXAM IS ONGOING SO I DON'T THINK I'LL UPDATE AS OFTEN.

Do you think ~~~ was dreaming?
What will Myungyeol find out?
NEXT CHAPTER IS WOOHYUN'S POV.

SAD, ): INFINITE CONCLUDED THEIR KOREA PROMOTIONS ALREADY.
NEXT STOP, JAPAN! INFINITE FIGHTING! INSPIRITS ARE SUPPORTING YOU ALL THE WAY!
BUT STILL HOPE THEY'LL GET SOME REST.

ANYWAYS, THANKS FOR THE AWESOME COMMENTS THAT YOU GUYS GAVE.
THANKS TO AWESOME SUBSCRIBERS ALSO.
PLEASE CONTINUE TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! LOVE YOU!