The heartbreak.

The time you told me to believe you.

[Woohyun's POV]

I sighed.

"Oppa.." Jaerin said, looking at me.

"I'm fine."

"No, you're not."

She's right, i'm not. I can't do this, but i must.

"Oppa," Jaerin tugged my shirt.

"Hmmm?"

"You sure you want to do this? It's not too late yet you know?"

I sighed again, "Yes, and you know why i'm doing this."

She nodded, giving up persuading me.

[Your POV]

"FINALLY! I'M BACK!" i thought as i took a deep breath. I was discharged on a friday, so i stayed at home for the weekends, Sungyeol and Hoya would always come over and accompany me. But i noticed something, not only Woohyun had disappeared, so has Jaerin. Haneul and i had tried contacting her, but her phone was off.

Something is definitely not right.

"~~~AH! HERE!" Sungyeol shouted with the loud voice of his, gaining the attention of the whole canteen.

I walked over and signalled him to keep his voice low. "Oppa, not so loud!"

"Oh, Mianhe." he said, scratching the back of his head.

"~~~ah, here's your lunch." Hoya said, pushing a tray towards me.

"Sandwich? Oppa, can't i eat something else? I want fried chicken!" i pouted.

He shook his head, "You've not recovered fully."

I pouted and looked at Sunggyu oppa. "Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!"

He shook his head and pointed and Hoya, wanting me to listen to him.

"Araso, thanks oppa." i said, appreciating his intentions.

We were joking around until i saw two familiar figures in front of our tables.

"Woohyun oppa! Jaerin!" i shouted running towards the both of them. I gave Jaerin a hug first then i turned to Woohyun.

"Oppa! Where have you been, i missed you!" i hugged him.

But he pushed me off slightly.

"Oppa?"

"Hey everyone, listen." he walked towards Jaerin and held her hand. "Jaerin and i are getting engaged soon!" he said, smiling.

"Wham!" was all i heard, before it even processed my mind. Hoya had hit Woohyun, really hard, making him fall flat on the floor, with blood at the side of his mouth. Most of us were just shocked while Dongwoo and Sunggyu tried holding Hoya back.

W....what..what was that? Woohyun? Jaerin? My boyfriend and my....my bestfriend? Is this why they both disappeared, they were together?!

Then Hoya broke free, he grabbed Woohyun by his collar and slammed him towards the wall, giving him punches on after another.

"YOU! YOU PROMISED ME TO LOVE HER! THAT'S WHY I GAVE HER TO YOU!" Hoya shouted.

Woohyun just smirked.

"SMIRK? IS THAT ALL YOU CAN DO NOW?" Hoya said, punching Woohyun in the face again.

"Hyung, now what?" Sungjong said, looking at the hyungs one by one. Sunggyu just sighed, Dongwoo was rubbing his arms that got hit by Hoya just now, Sungyeol was still shock.

"~~~ah." Myungsoo shook me.

Silence.

"~~~ah!" he tried again.

I snapped out of my shock and walked towards them.

"STOP NOW!!!!!!!!" i shouted, my voice echoing through the canteen.

Silence, and everything stopped, as if it was on paused mode.

Then i walked off with tears dropping down my face.

[Hoya's POV]

"NAM WOO HYUN, YOU'LL GET IT FROM ME LATER!" i shouted before i chased after ~~~.

"~~~! ~~~! Wait for me! Ya!" i said, before i finally caught her.

"No, don't cry here." i said, before dragging her to the rooftop.

"Oppa!" she cried out. I hugged her tighly and stoke her back.

"~~~ah, are you okay? I know you're sad, but a person like him doesn't deserve you!"

"B...but i love h...him."

"I know. Be strong okay, i'll help you."

She nodded, but tears were still flowing out of her eyes.

I hugged her, trying to calm her down.

~~~ah, please stay strong. I want you to stand up again. I want to see your smile again. I'm willing to make you happy again, no matter what it takes. ~~~ ah, you must know that you still have me, and the infinite members too okay. Stay strong. I'll be right here with you, even if it takes forever.

That's how much i really love you.

 

Hello awesome readers! :D
I hope i didn't disappoint you. ):


BTW, HAPPY 500TH DAY TO DEAREST INFINITE, YOU'VE MADE US INSPIRITS SO PROUD!~
WE LOVE YOU GUYS WITH ALL OUR HEART AND WILL KEEP SUPPORTING YOU!
SO PLEASE LAST LONG AND DON'T EVER DISBAND! INFINITE <3 INSPIRITS AND VICE VERSA.
NOW THE ONLY THING IS, "CAN INFINITE BE GRANTED A REST WEEK OR SOMETHING?"
THEY LOOK REALLY VERY TIRED. ): STILL, HAPPY 500TH, LAST SUPER DUPER LONG~~~~~~

Anyways, i still don't know how i'm going to continue my next chapter soooooo, please wait awhile okay, THANKS. <3
PLEASE DON'T WOOHYUN~ AND HOYA IS SWEET~

THANKS AWESOME SUBSCRIBERS, ILY SUPER MUCH.
PLEASE CONTINUE TO COMMENT AND SUBSCIBE. THANKS SO MUCH.