The man i love.

The time you told me to believe you.

[Woohyun's POV]

I couldn't believe my eyes when i saw ~~~ and Hoya linking hands walking towards me. I looked at them with so much rage that i could feel my eyeballs coming out. "Oh, i'm so going to kill Hoya later." i thought.

"Woohyun hyung! Nah, here's your girlfriend!" i heard him shout.

All my rage melted. i could feel myself blanking out while Hoya led ~~~ to sit beside me. Then he grinned at me.

"O...oh, thanks." was all i could come up with.

Then i felt a hand creeping up towards mine, holding it tight. I looked at ~~~ and grinned at her. "Hey beautiful, i love you." i whipered to her. I saw her blushed and i laughed at her cuteness. It went on for about 5 minutes before we were interupted by Sunggyu hyung's cough.

*coughs* "Errrhemm, if they both of you don't mind, it's getting really disgusting." It made everyone giggle, and dongwoo hyung laughing out loud. ~~~ suddenly let go of my hand and put her hands at the side of her cheeks, covering her blushes.

I grinned, "Owwww, our baby her is embarrassed." i said, and gave her a peck on her cheeks. This time, she just smiled, looking straight in my eyes. I put my arms around her waist and pulled her closer.

"Don't worry ~~~ah, they're just jealoussssss." i smirked at the rest of the infinite.

"NOT ME, I HAVE MY JIYOONIE!" Sunggyu hyung replied, putting his arms around Jiyoon at an instance.

"I have Haneul as well!" Dongwoo winked at Haneul.

"I'm totally not jealous." L said coldly.

Sungyeol just sticked his tongue out at me. "Choding" i thought.

Sungjong started whinning at ~~~, but stopped when i starred at him.

Hoya and Jaerin just smiled. I was actually speechless, looking at Hoya smile, i could feel that it was genuine, even though it was my first time looking at it. But it felt weird, because i've never ever gotten something that i wanted. And this time it was something so important. I guessed he did really love ~~~.

[Your POV]

I looked at Woohyun. He was in deep thoughts. I saw him sighing and tugged his arm. He turned around, looking listless.

"Oppa, are you okay?" i asked.

"Ye...yeah, sure. Just, thinking about something." he smiled.

I knew something was up with him, but looking at his smile makes me forget everything. I've always loved his smile, ever since he was little. Even though he was a few months older than me, but i've always felt like a noona taking care of him. Whenever i was really tired, that innocent smile of his, and his whinning, of course, would cheer me up and give me all the strength i need. Even until now, his smile was ever so bright, giving me an assuring feeling.

After breakfast, Woohyun and i went for a last walk around the resort as we were leaving tonight. He kept his hand wrapping around my waist the whole time, but i didn't feel burdenful, i felt happiness, i felt warmth, i felt that i could finally trust him to take care of me for the first time. Most importantly, he was now a man, the man that i'll love.

I skipped lunch as i wasn't hungry. Woohyun grabbed some sandwiches and walked with me around. And soon, it was time for us to go back. All of us can't bear to leave the place, since it has been a really meaningful trip. Jiyoon unnie decided to go back with us, and also to have a long stay in Seoul. Sunggyu oppa was really happy that Jiyoon unnie was finally willing to settle down after leaving for different countries every now and then. Everyone was really happy.

While making my way towards the car, i looked back at the resort, smiling. Even though i've been to similar resorts before, this was different. This was a beginning of a new friendship between us three girls, Infinite and Jiyoon unnie. It was the continuation of Sunggyu oppa and Jiyoon unnie's relationship. Dongwoo and Haneul both have a fresh start in their normal lives and of course, i found my one true love.

"Woohyun ah, i can now proudly say that you're the man i love." i thought to myself as the car drove off.

 

Hope you guys will like this chapter! :D
Both ~~~ and Woohyun have finally admitted to their true feelings, but will it last?
Is woohyun your true lifemate, or will it be hoya?.....

Sorry for not posting this few days, have been really busy with studying. ):
ANYWAYS, IT WAS SO SAD THAT INFINITE DIDN'T WIN MUBACK TODAY.
BUT THEY WERE STILL AWESOME, SINCE THEY WERE UP AGAINST STRONG VOCALS, DAVICHI.
AND OMG I WENT CRAZY WHEN WOOHYUN WAS ASKED TO SING DURING DAVICHI ENCORE.
BUT WAS DISAPPOINTED AGAIN WHEN HE DIDN'T SING... HAHHAHAHA INFINITE OPPAS ARE STILL AWESOME. <3

Hope you guys will still continue to comment and subscribe! :D
THANKS TO THE AWESOME SUBSCRBERS, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH<3