Our first fight.

The time you told me to believe you.

[Your POV]

It has been a week since i've returned from the resort. My relationship with Woohyun was going really well. He would always walk me to school every morning and back home every evening. No matter how busy we were, we've never failed to have at least one date every week.

I really love him. He made me feel like i was his family. But...

2 DAYS AGO.

"Oppa, i'm so sorry for being late!" i ran all my way there, i felt as if i was going to cough out my lungs anytime. I stopped infront of him and caught a breathe. Then i pouted, looking at him.

"Ohh, so cute." he said, pinching my cheeks. "It's okay." he assured me.

"I'm still very sorry, but i was helping Sungyeol with his homework!"

He smiled and held out his hand, wanting me to link my arms to his. And i did.

"Is our baby hungry?" he asked. He saw me nodding and laughed.

"Araso, let's go eat now." he led me to a cafe.

We found a seat and ate. In between were small talks about our past.

"Dinner was awesome, thanks you so much oppa!" i said, showing him some aegyo.

He giggled and walked me home. We walked silently, just occasionally gazing at each other. We weren't awkward, instead, it felt romantic to me.

Soon, we reached my house.

"Oppa, thanks so much for today, even though it was short, i love spending time alone with you."

He just smiled, looking straight into my eyes. Then he took a step forward. He put his face right in front of me.

I felt my heart skip a beat, then i closed my eyes instantly. Then i felt his warm lips touch mine. His warm lips warmed up my whole body, i felt as though i was in love all over again.

After about a minute, i felt his lips leaving mine, he pulled me in for a hug, then whispered, "I love you ~~~ah, sleep well."

I hugged him back. I didn't want to let go, but i eventually did. "I love you too, namstar." i smiled.

BACK TO REALITY.

That moment, that scene, of him kissing me, just kept replaying in my head. Whenever i closed my eyes, i wished that he would kiss me again.

I've never lied to him before, we're learning something from each other everyday, like how we were like in the past, what kind of lives have we gone throught. Except this one thing. I've never had a courage, nor did i feel like there was a need to tell him, about my ex-boyfriend. My freakishly small-minded and possesive ex-boyfriend of mine. We never really did breakup properly, i just avoided him.

But now i've regretted. "Woohyun ah, i should've told you about him. Please don't be mad. I really love you." i whispered to myself. A tear trickled down my cheeks and i felt it burn.

YESTERDAY.

I've just ended my class and was about to go meet Woohyun. I was feeling all excited the whole day, thinking about meeting him after our first kiss yesterday.

I was skipping through the shops ouside my school, almost reaching the cafe that i was going to meet Woohyunie today, when i stopped. I thought my eyeballs were about to drop out. It was HIM. And yes, HIM as in my ex-boyfriend, Eli.

He was running towards the shop, shouting my name almost once every step he took, waving like a maniac.

He stopped infront of me. "Oh..an...anyeong..E..Eli oppa." i said, feeling so afraid.

He suddenly hugged me tightly. I frozed. I saw Woohyun oppa staring right at us, dropping his drink.

I wanted to called out to him, i wanted to push Eli away, i was over with him. There was nothing between us, I WANTED TO EXPLAIN. Then i felt Eli let go, while i was about to run away from him, towards my man, he held my face and slapped his lips to mine.

My heart skipped a beat too, but this time, due to the shock. "It's not suppose to be like this!" i screamed inside my head.

I pushed him off and slapped him. I didn't care that everyone was staring at us, I didn't even want to explain to Eli. I wanted to find Woohyun.

"I....i.." i looked around, the cup that he dropped was still there, but he wasn't.

I collasped.

I sat on the street, my tears falling like there was no tomorrow. Eli came beside me, i think he was trying to calm me down or even question me, but i didn't care. I couldn't even hear his voice. The only thing i could hear was my heart breaking into pieces.

BACK TO REALITY.

I didn't go to school today, i came up with some stupid reason to my foster parents that my eyes were swollen and they left me after some everyday scoldings. Even though i've always hated their scoldings, i would always listen. But my ears were blocked out. I didn't want to hear anything other than Woohyun's voice.

I decided to call for some help. I scrolled through my contacts and found none. The rest were all in school. I threw my phone on the other side of my bed and closed my eyes. Then i felt tears flowing out again. I hated myself, i could only cry silently by myself. I tried calling Woohyun, but his phone was always off. I went to his house to look for him, but ended up thrown out my his maid, saying that he wasn't feeling well.

I cried myself to sleep.

[Woohyun's POV]

"~~~ isn't here today." i thought. I was starting to worry about her. But half of it was blocked out by my anger.

I knew what i saw, and my eyes couldn't be playing tricks on me. Even though part of me wants to listen to her explanation, the angry part was always stronger.

"Woohyun ah." i heard Sunggyu hyung called.

"What?"

"I saw it. You're avoiding ~~~. Want to talk?"

SILENCE.

I shook my head.

"Araso. But if you want to talk about it, i'll always lend you my listening ear okay?" he patted my back and walked off.

I sighed.

[Your POV]

I woke up, feeling vibrations from my phone. I picked up my phone and glaced.

20 messages, 15 missed calls.

"Wow, how long have a slept." i wondered out loudly.

I looked through the messages and missed calls. Most were from infinite. 5 messages, 4 calls from Sunggyu oppa. 6 messages from Sungjongie. The others were from Sungyeol. So i decided to call him.

"Oppa."

"OH ~~~~AH!!!!" he was screaming and i held the phone about 20cm away from my ears.

"Mmm." i said.

"Why didn't you answer my calls? Sunggyu hyung and i were so worried about you!"

"Mianhe." was all i could come up with.

"Are you okay? You sound weird. Do you mind if Sunggyu hyung and i come over?"

"You know what, that sounds great, i need some listening ears as well."

"Araso. We'll go over now." i could almost see his comforting smile.

 

Hello guys! :D I'm back. hehe.
So now you've had a fight with Woohyun. You want to explain, but he doens't want to listen.
HOW WILL THIS END? And will you pour your heart out to Sunggyu and Sungyeol?

FINALLY. :D
AND OMG HAVE YOUR SEEN, INFINITE PARADISE IN SUITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEY LOOK SO DAMN HAWT. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.

ANYWAY, THANKS SUBSCRBERS, <3
THANKS TO YOU GUYS, I HAVE TO MOTIVATION TO CONTINUE WRITING. <3
PLEASE CONTINUE TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! <3