I'm yours.

The time you told me to believe you.

[Woohyun's POV]

I've never once slept this few days. I didn't cry much, only to feel my heart breaking. It was horrible. While the scene kept replaying in my head, i heard my bedroom door slammed open.

I felt a hand grab my collar. It was Sunggyu hyung.

"NAM WOO HYUN! I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE, YOU'VE BEEN LIKE THAT FOR SO MANY DAYS. ~~~'VE BEEN CRYING AS WELL. PLEASE COME TO YOUR SENSES ALREADY!" he shouted as he pulled my collar to get me standing up.

"You know its not me." i said.

He didn't say anything. Then he dragged me across the bedroom to the bathroom, where he sprayed water all over me. "WAKE UP NOW!"

My tears started pouring out.

"Woohyun ah, do you know it hurts me so much to see you cry like that? You've always been my dearest brother, please don't be like this. At least let ~~~ have a chance to explain to you."

I just kept crying. Then i gathered all my strength and hit my fist against the wall. It didn't hurt, but i felt it bleed along with my heart.

[Your POV]

I woke up early today. I washed up and changed. "I'm going to talk to oppa today, no matter what." i thought. Then i turned around and saw Jiyoon unnie, Haneul and Jaerin still sleeping. I left a note.

Jiyoon unnie, Haneul ah, Jaerin ah.
Don't worry about me, i'm fine. Don't bother looking for me also okay?
I'll be at Woohyun's. Thanks for your concern, i'm fine.
I love you guys so much.
- ~~~ <3

Then i took my bag and walked towards Sunggyu and Woohyun's house. I knocked on the door and greeted the Nams.

"Hello Mr Nam and Mrs Nam!"

"Oh ~~~ah, annyeong!" they opened the door and told me that Sunggyu and Woohyun were upstairs.

I went up and stopped outside Woohyun's room, which the maid had pointed to me.

I was about to knock. "BAM!" i heard a loud thud.

"Oppa?" i shouted and ran in.

There i saw him, wet in the shower, still with clothes on. But most importantly, his hand was bleeding.

"OPPA!" i ran towards him, crying. "WHAT HAPPENED?" i asked worriedly. The shower was still on, so i was wet as well. But that wasn't the main point.

Sunggyu oppa went off to get some bandages.

"Oppa. I really didn't." i cried, holding his bleeding hand.

I saw him looked at me, his eyes full of concern. Then he stood up, carried me and lay me on his bed. He walked towards the wardrobe and took a towel, then handed it to me.

"I don't want it. All i want is you to listen to me!" i said.

Then he sat down on the other side of the bed.

"Oh!" i stood up and ran out of the room, then i ran into Sunggyu oppa.

"Oppa, just give me the bandage, i'll do it." i said. He handed it to me and pat my back before leaving.

I ran back into the room and towards Woohyun. I sat beside him and took his hand.

"I don't need it." he pulled his hand off.

"Shut up and give me your hand!" i took his hand carefully and wrapped it, after cleaning the wounds.

He just sat there silently.

"There, all done." i smiled.

"T..Thanks."

"Now, i don't care whether you want or not, listen to what i have to say." i said, then continued with my story.

"That guy, he's Eli. My ex-boyfriend. And yes, it's my fault. I didn't break up properly with him. But i really didn't cheat on you. You have to believe me, you're my only family now." i teared, again. "I...i don't know why was he there, that stupid, obsessive ex-boyfriend of mine. I didn't know why he hugged and kissed me. I couldn't react in time because i was shock. Woohyun ah, you have to believe that i love you, i really do." Then i stopped. I stared at him, but he was not saying anything.

"Sorry for wasting your time." i said, wiping my tears before heading for the door.

"No..w.wait." he held onto my wrist. I missed his soft touch.

He pulled me into him, and hugged me. "I..i believe you. I always did. I was..was just angry, angry at myself for having second thoughts about you."

"Oppa." i whispered.

Then he pressed his lips against mine. I felt like i was his, i wanted to be his. I wanted time to stop.

Then he broke the kiss. He held my hand and sat me down on the bed. He took the towel and started drying my hair. I took another towel and dried his hair, purposely messing up his hair.

'Ya!" he said, messing my hair back. We both giggled.

He got a set of clothes from the maid and told me to change. After changing, we spent time alone together in the room, embracing each other. I really enjoyed his company. He's so charming, even when he's quiet. Soon he fell asleep.

"I love you oppa." i whispered, not wanting to wake him up. I've never realised, but he looks really uneasy when he's sleeping. I couldn't resist but took my hand to his hair with my fingers. Then his arms went over my waist and pulled me towards him, embracing me. Then mumbled in his sleep. "Don't leave me."

I smiled, i won't. I love you too much to do that. I assure you that i won't leave.

"Because i'm yours." i kissed his forehead.

 

YESYESYESYES. (: THEY'VE MADE UP. <3
BUT.
Will Eli just leave you like this? Why did he come back?
It will be revealed the next chapter. (:


I'M TOTALLY HOCKED ON PARADISE. IT'S THE FIRST SONG I HEAR EVERYDAY WHEN I WAKE UP.
BECAUSE ITS MY ALARM! HAHAHAHHAHAHA.

THANKS TO THE AWESOME 32 SUBSCRIBERS. I LOVE YOU!
PLEASE CONTINUE TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE. <3