Happy ending.

The time you told me to believe you.

[Author's POV]

Hoya told the rest about the plan and they all agreed.

20 minutes passed and Woohyun was pushed back into the room my a nurse on a wheelchair since he was still weak after the run-through of tests.

"Let me." Hoya told the nurse as he took over and wheeled Woohyun in. The nurse just nodded and left.

Sungjong was outside the ward, crying.

"OMO sungjong ah, why are you crying?" Hoya asked.

Haneul was covering her face at the other side while Dongwoo was comforting her.

Myungsoo, Jiyoon and Sunggyu just stood there and sighed.

"Noona....noona met with an accident just now, she's gone!" sungjong continued crying. 

"BWOH?!!!" Woohyun shouted. He stood up immediately and ran into the ward.

Sungyeol was sitting beside the bed, where you were lying on, covered under a blanket, crying as well.

Woohyun slowly walked over. Not believing his eyes.

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU WOULDN'T EXPLAIN TO HER! SHE RAN ACROSS THE ROAD AND A CAR CRASHED INTO HER!!" Sungyeol shouted at Woohyun. It was the first time Sungyeol ever shouted at his hyungs, making Woohyun even more guilty.

Woohyun knelt down, crying his hearts out. He couldn't say anything, and he felt more than remorse. He felt like he was the murderer.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!" he screamed at the top of his voice.

"I'm so sorry." his breathing was getting deeper and slower by the minute.

"I....i really didn't mean it. I really love you.... ~~~ah, how can you leave me just like that? I only did all these to keep you save, so that your parents wouldn't harm you...how could i get you killed instead!! THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!!!" he shouted again.

Then ~~~ got off the bed and hugged Woohyun from behind.

"Oppa. Mianhe.." she whispered into his ears.

"W...what? I....i thought....i thought you were..." Woohyun mumbled loud enough for ~~~ to hear.

Sungyeol left the room for them to be alone.

"Oppa, i only want to hear those three words from you....please don't push me away anymore.." she hugged him tigher, tears all over her face.

Woohyun soften at her words. He turned around and embraced her. "I....i'm sorry ~~~ ah.." He wiped her tears.

She shook her head. "Oppa, it's not your fault." she pouted.

"I love you ~~~ah.." he whispered.

"I love you too oppa."

There was silence for awhile as they were hugging and enjoying each other's presence.

Then Woohyun broke the hug. "Does it hurt?" he said, touching the bruise on my head that was covered with the plaster.

~~~ shook her head and helped Woohyun to the bed. "Oppa, rest."

She was about to leave when Woohyun grabbed her wrist. "Don't leave. Stay." he said before pulling her to lie beside him on the bed.

He positioned ~~~ slightly leaning against him with her head on his chest. "I won't let go anymore. I love you." Woohyun said, kissing her cheeks.

She blushed a little and grinned, "Oppa, i miss your cheesyness." she said, making the both of them giggle.

"Erhmm." Hoya faked a cough. Then infinite, haneul and jaerin went in.

"Mianhae hyung, i shouldn't have shout at you." he looked at Woohyun who smiled at him.

"~~~ah, mianhe, i should have told you guys earlier." Jaerin couldn't hold her tears anymore. Then Myungsoo walked towards her and wiped her tears.

"AWWWWWW.." the rest of them echoed.

"So..care to explain what you didn't Myung?" Sungyeol said, eyeing on him.

He scratched the back of his head and awkwardly said, "We're together." which cause Jaerin to blush.

"Jinjia? Since when?" ~~~ asked.

"I asked her a day before i followed hyung to Japan." he said.

"AWWW...chukahae Jaerin ah! Chukahae Myungsoo oppa!" i shouted.

Times passed really quickly as we were congradualating and celebrating the fact that everything was back to normal.

[Woohyun's POV]

I'm really glad that i can finally get back together with ~~~.
Seeing everyone together, makes me feel, really warm.
If i've known all these would happen, i would've saved everyone the trouble.
Mianhaeyo ~~~ah, Mianhaeyo my dear friends.
I love all of you and i'll really cherish all of you from now on...

[Your POV]

I'm so glad everything is back to normal.
I really missed Woohyun. I've missed the way he would always whisper sweet nothings beside my ears.
Yes, they were cheezy, but his words were warm. It meant everything to me.
Mianhaeyo Woohyun and Jaerin, because of my parents you guys were hated by us.
Mianhaeyo Infinite oppa, Jiyoon unnie and Haneul, for making you guys so worried.
Looking at their smiling face, it seems as though there were no more problems left in this world.
I love all of you. Saranghae. <3

 

THIS IS NOT THE ENDING!! ((:

HEY GUYS!! THIS IS SOMEWHAT LIKE AN ENDING ALREADY. ((:
BUT NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE A 5 YEARS LATER CHAPTER. ^^
IT'LL BE WHEN MOST OF THEM HAVE ALREADY GRADUATED FROM SCHOOL!
SO PLEASE BE PATIENT!! HAHAHAHA.

From what it seems now, everything is back to normal.. but will be remain until 5 years later?
What about ~~~'s parents? Will they finally accept everything??
Or will everything go back to square one??

THANKS GUYS, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT FOR THIS PAST FEW WEEKS.
AND NOW MY STORY IS FINALLY ENDING SOON, I'M REALLY GLAD TO BE ABLE TO HAVE THIS MUCH SUBSCRIBERS.
EVEN THOUGH MOST OF THEM ARE SILENT READERS. ^^
YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN A REALLY GREAT AUDIENCE AND I APPRECIATE IT ALOT. <3
SARANGHAEYO!!