New school, new life.

The time you told me to believe you.

[ Your POV ]

"WAKE UP NOW, YOU LAZY GIRL. AND GO PREPARE BREAKFAST THIS INSTANT." i heard, waking up. I looked did a simple wash-up and headed downstairs to make breakfast. Yes, i am the "adpoted only child" of the Yoon household, the future heir of the Yoon company. Well, no one would have guessed. "You, come here." i walked over as my mother pointed at me. "You're going to a new school today. It's a school for high-class people like us, so you better do well and don't throw my face!" she shouted in your face. "Okay." was all i could say before she shooed me away.

After changing i left for school. After dropping off at the office for my schedule, i went in search for my locker. "Do you know where's locker 208?" i asked, tapping the shoulder of a girl. "Oh, it's right next to mine! Are you the new? Hi, I'm haneul!" she said, stretching her hand out. "Hi, i'm Yoon ~~~, could you bring me to my locker?" i asked, shaking her hand. She noded. "Wow, my first friend." i thought.

School was really boring, the things that were taught here were already taught by my previous school. But there was something about this school that was not boring.

[FLASHBACK]~

It was breaktime. I went to the cafeteria with Haneul and Jaerin. (Jaerin is a friend of Haneul, a friend you just made.)
"WWWWWAAAAAAAA, INFINITE OPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" my eardrums almost broke when every girl in the canteen shouted. "Who's infinite?" i asked. "They're a group of rich kids, their parent practically own the school." Jaerin said. i nodded. "Hmph, they must be some show-offs." i thought.

"Hey pretty!" one of the infinite members walked towards me said, touching my shoulders. "Hands off!" i shouted. He held both of his hands up, "WOW, attitude, i like." he said, walking off. "Jerk!" i flipped my eyeballs. "Forget it, that's Sungyeol, he's always joking." Haneul said. "Whatever" i shrugged.

[END OF FLAHBACK]~

RRRIIIIINNNNGGGGG~ school finally ended for the day. I walked towards my locker, only seeing a guy standing in front of it.

"Hey, I'm Sunggyu. I'm the leader of Infinite." he said. "Oh hi." i said, not really caring. "Wow you're really different. No wonder Sungyeol's like that." he said, waiting for my reply, but i didn't. "Hey, i'm sorry for the way Sungyeol acted just now, he's just really choding-like, so don't mind about him yeah." he said, giving his eye smile.

"O..Ohhh...Okay." I said, "He seems like a friendly one." i thought.

I went home, did my homework and lied on my bed. Everything that happened flashed through my brain. "Should i go?" i thought.

[FLAHBACK]~ (again. hehe)

"If you don't mind, i would like to invite you to sit with us during lunch tomorrow." Sunggyu said. "Whh....Wha...What?" i said. "You heard me. I hope you'll come." He showed me the eye smile again.

[END OF FLASKBACK]~

It was lunch time the next day. I looked around the cafeteria and spotted Sunggyu. He was waving at me, signalling me to go over. I hesitated. But eventually walked over pulling Haneul and Jaerin with me.

[Sunggyu's POV]

"Yoon ~~~! Over here!" i shouted. The members were looking at me but i ignored. "Oh, an...annn...annyeong." she said. i dragged her over and sat her down beside me. "As you know, I'm sunggyu" i started. "This is Woohyun, Dongwoo, Hoya, L, Sungjong and Sungyeol." I saw Sungyeol winked at her and smacked his head. "OWWWW! Hyung!" he screamed.

"Ohh, I'm Yoon ~~~, this is Haneul and Jaerin." she said.

Lunch time went really fast, and soon we had to go back to our own class. But something was really weird. "Why was Woohyun staring at Yoon ~~~ during the whole time?" i wondered.

"Ohhh! We have to same class, let's go together ~~~ ah!" Sungyeol said, peeping at your schedule. Without warming he just dragged her off.

"Something is up with Woohyun." i thought.

 

Hehe. :D so how's the story? thanks so much for the 8 subscriber~~~~
I hope it's alright! :D but i'm busy this year, so might not be updating much, but i'll try my very best! ^^