Love Insecurities

What Am I ?

You arrived at the castle's backyard, grabbed your clothes, putted them on and walked inside. It was already 7:00 AM and all the maids were already working so you decided to go upstairs and check on Jessica who was still sleeping. You walked inside her room and went to her side but you frowned. She was sweating, tossing and turning on the bed. You realized that she was having a really bad nightmare so you started to shake her trying to wake her from it. But suddenly she rose up screaming.

"Yifan, don't leave me !!!!". She said and you was confused but nonetheless you hugged her and tried to soothe her. " Hey, it's okay, calm down. I'm here baby girl. It's Ariel." You said rubbing her back.

" Baby ?" She said after calming down. You broke the hug and loked at her. " Yes, it's me. Are you okay ?".  You asked caressing her cheek. 

" What are you doing here ?" She asked cleaning her forehead and her face. "I came here to check on you but you were having a nightmare so I just woke you up. Can I ask something baby ?" You said .

" Of course you can baby. Go on ask me." She said and you looked down before saying it. " Who is Yifan ? It's just you woke up screaming his name and asking not to leave you. But if you don't want to answer is fine with me." You said.

" No, it's okay. Yifan was my first boyfriend and my first love. We were together for 2 years. He was the sweetest boyfriend i could ever ask for, he was the most gentleman, caring and loving boyfriend I knew. I was so in love with him and I knew he felt the same way but he started to grow distant and one day he just broke up with me. Just like that, saying that some day maybe I would understand but I still haven't. He was everything for me." She said and a tear fell down on her face.

"I'm sorry to hear that." You said but somehow Jessica noticed a change on your voice so she looked up but you tried your best to show her a sympathetic smile but it didn't work out that well.

"Look, go, take a long shower to relax and then you can come down to have breakfast with us or I can ask the maid to prepare a tray then I'll bring it here for you , arasso ?" You said trying your best to hide what you're feeling.

" I think I prefer to go downstairs but thank you." She said and you fake smiled and kissed her cheeks. " You're welcome. Now I have to go change my clothes. See you downstairs." You said and got up from tthe bed and went to open the door right when the girls were about to knock.

" Hey Ariel, we just came to wake Sica up." Said Tiffany." She is already awake but I think she needs to talk with you. She had a nightmare." You said and passed them and got out. They got inside and closed the door.

" Hey Sica what happened ?" Yuri asked." I had a nightmare about Yifan." She said getting up from the bed. "Oh my God, did you told her about it ?" Tiffany asked.

" Not only did I told her but she was here when I apparently woke up screaming his name asking him not to leave me." She said and the girls' s mouths were wide open." So that's why." Yuri murmured. 

" And what did you told her about him ?" Yonna asked. " I told her that he was my first love and the sweetest,  most gentleman, caring and loving boyfriend I knew." She said realizing what she jist said to her girlfriend. " Oh my God. What have I done ?"

" You practically just said to your girlfriend that you are still in love with that jerk and that she is nothing compared to him. That's what you have done." Taeyeon being the eldest said.

" So that's why I noticed a change on her face, she was still smiling but it was a ... a hurt one. I'm so stupid. Idiot." Jessica said hitting her own head.

"Yeah Sica you are but you got to ask yourself first if it isn't true. If you really are still in love with Yifan and if Ariel is nothing compared to him. If you are not with her just because you somehow wished he would come and be jealous of you or something like that. You are my friend Sica but Ariel is my sister and if I have to choose to protect someone between you two I choose her. So I will not let you plau with her feelings, if you are not sure about what you feel for her and him, then don't give her false hope and be honest with her. Just like Yifan was for you , you are her first love so don't do to her what he did to you." Yuri said really serious, all the girls were shocked at her words.

"I understand you Yul but is really nothing like that. I'm still hurt about what he did to me but that doesn't mean that I love him the same way. I love Ariel,  I wouldn't ever play with her feelings, she's really important for me and the last thing I want is to hurt her." She said and went inside the bathroom. Soon she was finished and changed her clothes and went out of her room with the girls folowing her.

She walked downstairs with the girls and went searching for you, one of the maids said that you were talking with your brothers t the back so the girls went there.

" So that's what we talked about." You said and felt a pair of arms wrap on your waist. "Hey sister in law." Siwon said it. 

" Siwon oppa ?" The girls asked shocked. " Here is Theseus but hey I thought you guys already knew that I'm also a demigod and a son of Poseidon." He said smiling. 

" So what you guys were talking about ?" Yuri asked." I went for a swim and met my twin and he told me some news about our other brother Tyson." You said looking at her.

"You have a twin ? And we have another brother ?" She asked shocked. "I do have a twin brother and we do have another brother. And about that let's just say that before Dad met Mom he was quite a Casanova, so we have a lot of brothers and sisters all over the world. Get used to it." You said and everyone laughed.

"I never thought Ty would be with an Ares' s daughter, they are usually so arrogant about cyclops. But love is love right ? You can't judge someone's taste." Arion said laughing.

" oh come on Arion, you know that Ty hates when you make fun of his appearance." Theseus said. " But it's true Theseus, it's not easy for us to have two children of Aphrodite, the Goddess of beauty as our brother and sister so it must be even harder for Ty." He said and all of you understood his words.

"But it's good that he does not let that get on his away. And I must say he is quite a Don Juan at the camp. He is a great boy and a great brother." You said and they all nodded.

"Hey how about we go have breakfast ?" Yuri said and everyone agreed. Everyone went first and before you started to walk, Jessica held you. You looked at her confusedly. 

" What is it ?" You asked her. "I just wanted to talk to you about what happened earlier. " She said and held your hands. You looked at her.

" I don't want you to have the wrong impression about that. He was an import part of my past and the hurt he gave is a part of my present but that doesn't mean that I am in love with him." She explained cautiously.

" So that's it. Look, I am not experienced on dating but I do know that honesty is the key of any relationship. I won't say that I wasn't a little hurt about the loving and yearning way you talked about him but at the same time I understand.  If what happened to you and him happened to us, two years from now I would probably talk about you the same way. As you said he is a part of your past but he is also a part of your present. I just don't want you to be with me thinking about him."

"But I don't,  not even for one second I did. I never thought about him when I am with you. When I say that I love you, I'm saying it to you not him. You have to believe me. I love you." She said and wrapped her arms around your neck and you on her waist.

" I do believe in you, you don't have to worry about it. We are together and if it is up to me, it's gonna be that way forever."  You said smiling and she did too.

" So we are okay now, right ?" She asked you and you nodded." We are more than okay baby girl." With that you closed the gap and kissed her. Soon she felt your tongue asking for entrance and she willingly parted her lips and soon the tongues were in a battle that you won until..

"Yah, when I said to have breakfast I meant food not each other's face. Come on we are waiting for you." Yuri said before getting inside again.

" I love you Ariel." She said and you looked at her ."I love you too Jessica. Now we better get inside before they come here to drag us inside." You said and she nodded, you put your arm around her shoulders and she put hers on your waist and you two went inside smiling.