Beginning of a new life

What Am I ?

f3d9b839d5f882cd_FINAL-McKidd-Percy-Goog  Percy_Jackson_-_Aphrodite.png

 

In the OLYMPUS

 

"Mom, I already decided, there's nothing you can do to change my mind." You said as you were having a little discussion with your mom, Aphrodite. "But honey, why do you want to go 'downstairs' and llive with the humans ? You are a goddess, and your place is here with your family on the Olympus." She said trying to convince you.

You eneterd the room where your father, Poseidon and your uncle Zeus were. " Dad, please tell mom to stop, i want to go live with the humans for once. I've been living here for over 6 milleniums, i just need a break. Hi, uncle Z" You said and hugged your father and whinned to him, that's a side of you that a few Gods have seen as most of them fear you. "Hi, Ariel." Zeus said as he hugged you, although you are more powerful than him, you always obeyed his order since you respect him as the leader and that made he loves you even more.

"My beautiful goddess, why don't you let our daughter live for a while ? Even us had spent some time living with the humans." He said and received a punch on the stomach. "Yeah, you above all of us can say that. I still remember Percy Jackson and his mom, Sally." She said jealous.

"Oh come on mom, i know you love Percy as he was your son, you're just jealous of Dad and Sally." You said teasing her and Zeus and Poseidon laughed a little." Yes, I am my beloved daughter, when you love someone as much as i love your Dad, you will understand me." She said and received a back hug and a kiss from Poseidon.

"And i told you many times that you are my wife and that's all that matters to me. I love you too, my goddess." He said and you pretend to throw up. "The thing is that Sally is nothing compared to Aunt Amphritite." You said and you saw your mom get red.

"Don't even mention that woman again. Queen of the Sea, who does she thinks she is to say that when I am the King of the Sea's wife ?" She said even more irritated.

"Okay Aph, the thing is Ariel wants to go see the human world and she has all the right to, besides the school where she'll attend has others demigods, daughters and sons of our friends that i have interest that she guides than to our side, you know that we need all the demigods and full gods that we can find on our side. When is time for her to take the throne, there will be tons of Hades and Chronos allies who will try to take the throne form her and that may start a war between our kind and i want my, her army to be prepared for that." Said Zeus seriously and you sighed along with your parents.

"I don't know why uncle H can accept that you have the throne and that i'm next. Dad never questioned that and he have the same rights as uncle H to claim it. Also i am the heir but none of my brothers ever acted like that, they support and help me in everything i need." You said as you sit in one of the chairs. "It's because he is too ambitious for power, sweetie. And your father and your brothers are not. He will never accept to lose and everyday i'm afraid for your safety, that's why i don't want you to go there, because you will be more vulnerable at anything bad he wants to do to you and we will not be able to interfere without revealing ourselves to the world." Said your mom carressing your cheek.

"I know that Mom, i'm also scared. But if i will take the throne and rule both of our worlds, at least i have to know both of them well, don't you think ?" You said as you kissed her hands. "I know how to take care of myself besides Theseus goes to the same school, if i need help, i promise i will ask him." You said trying to comfort her.

" You're right. If you need help just call one of your older brothers and they will help you in some way." Your father said and on that moment the door was opened."Someone called us ?" Your eldest brother Triston asked .

"Triston, Pegasus, Theseus, Arion, Polyphemus, Orion and Percy." You went to hug them and they gave you a group hug." I swear, all of the stories those humans say about us is insane. If only they knew we are a normal family like theirs, beside the power thing." You said as you broke the hug and made everyone laugh. Soon the rest of the Gods joined you.

"You know that i'm going to miss all of you so much, all and each one of you has thought me evrything i know.  Uncle Ares, thanks to you fighting is not a problem." You said and he raised his arm and kissed his biceps, you did the same and laughed." Aunt Athenas, thanks to you i developed all the power my brain have." You said and she smiled and pointed at the head as well as you.

"Aunt Hera, oyu taught me everything about marriage, how you handle uncle Zeus, and i hope i will be a good wife as well as you are." You said and she smiled at you." Uncle Hefesto and Uncle Apolo, you are artists and you have thought me how important art is in our lives and how much cure and music are great gifts, thank you." You said and they saluted you.

"Aunt Artemis, you taught me how to hunt but also how to protetc our animals and i thank you for that." You said and she winked at you. "Uncle Zeus, you taught me how to lead and how importantis to listen to my people, thank you so much." You said and kissed his cheek."My brothers, thank oyu for always be there for me, for treating me like a little daughter and for everything." You said and sent kisses to them.

" Dad, thank you for teaching me how to respect the others and how to be selfless, although humans think you are the bad guy, to me you are the best father i could ever ask for." You said and looked at your mom who was crying. " Mom, don't cry please, you know i hate to see you cry because of me. Thank you for giving me life, without you and Dad i would have not be here, you taught me, or better, you made me who i am, you taught me how love is important although i still haven't found the one for me, i hope that when i do, she loves me as much as you love Dad. You are the best Mom this world could ever see, and I could ever have." You said and went to hug her and you Dad one last time.

"I'm ready, uncle." You said as you broke the hug and went near your uncle Zeus." You will wake up on an apartment that you will share with Theseus and you will attend SM HIgh School, everything you may need is on the apartment waiting for you. Are you ready ?" He said and you nodded your head. "I love you guys."

With that he sway his ray nd you woke up on the appartment and you heard Theseus, who is this world is called Siwon, telling you to get ready. You took a bath and wore your school uniform and went with him to the school, you looked at the entrance and sighed.

'Wish me good luck Mom'