After pt 1

What Am I ?

You were still sound asleep when you started to feel the sun rays hit you right on the face, you growned but still woke up and then you noticed a weight by your left and you looked down and saw the most beautiful view ever. Jessica ly sleep while hugging you by the waist. You smiled at that view, it was perfection.

You decided to do something for her so you carefully got out of bed, wore your clothes and walked out from the bed and went to the kitchen. You asked for help and the maids helped you with everything. You went back to the room and walked to the bed and started to wake her up.

"Jessica ?". You started to shake her . "Baby, wake up." You said kissing her neck and she moaned waking up and staring at you. "Good morning." She said sitting up and smiling

making you smile too.

"Good morning. I brought you breakfast." You said pointing at the tray on the side of the bed. You grabbed and placed on her lap and she started to eat and you just looked at her smiling like an idiot.

"So uhm, how...I mean..did I ?.." Jessica tried to say it but she was too shy to do it and you were confused by her action. "Did you what ? I can't understand you." You said titling your head showing confusion.

"Did I pleasured you ?" She asked lowering her head to hide her blush, it was barely a whisper but you still heard and smiled at how cute she looked. "Hey look at me." You said holding her chin and lifting her head to face you.

"You were amazing.I never felt before what I felt with you last night. You didn't please me, you loved me and that's ten thousand times better than anything else. I'm really honored to be your first." You said lovingly and she smiled but remembered Taeyeon's words.

"But you did felt pleasure didn't you ?" She said wanting to make sure. "Why are you asking that ?" You said confused. "Because Taeyeon said that I needed to make sure to pleasure you.  Since it was my first time she said that you would only want to pleasure me and I didn't want that. I wanted to give you pleasure too. So I want to know if I did or not." She said in one vreath and you smiled. 

"Of course you did more than anyone I have been with before." You said and she smiled before frowning. "Have you been with many girls before ?" She asked and you coupd sense jealousy and insecurity on her voice. " is not the same for human and Gods. To us, it just a necessity like for you is to pee. So yes I did have with a lot of girls before you." You said and she pouted.

"But I never made love to them the way I did to you yesterday.  It was the first time that I felt that kind of connection with someone. I never thought it could mean so much but being with you yesterday showed me that it can mean much more. You made me feel things I have never felt before and it was amazing. You are amazing and I love you so much." You said and her pout turned into a wide grin and she threw her arms around you neck before pecking your lips.

"I love you too. And you were amazing too. I didn't think I would feel so much pleasure." She said and you smiled before putting the tray away and climbing on top of her while grinning ily at her. "I think that I can still make you feel so much more." You said and she nodded making you start on her neck and you know the what happened next. Round two.

 Tiffany called you and Jessica to go with the girls to a party her father's company was throwing today and you both agreed you waited for Jessica to get ready which took a while and you drove both of you to your apartment. She walked around while you took a shower and went to get dressed. It took you a little more than twenty minutes to get ready but you finished and walked to the living room where Jessica was sitting on the couch, you sat beside her and put your arm around her shoulder making her rest her head on your chest.

"What are you thinking about bubbles ?" You asked and she snuggled closer to you. "I thought what if something happened to you on the battle ? What if we, I failed to protect and Hades killed you ? My life would be over too. I can't lose you Ariel." She said feeling the tears that were threatening to fall, you made her look at you.

"That's it's not going to happen. I'm with you and I don't plan on leaving you and will not let anyone or anything take you away from me. I promise you we will be together forever. We are going to be just fine, don't worry about it. And I'm swear I'm not going to let anyone hurt you." You said and kissed her forehead.

"I love you so much. I will not let him touch a string of your hair or else he will face HellSica and it's not pretty." She said and you showed fear. "If he is smart, he will not release HellSica." You both chuckled and you looked at the clock. "I think it's time for us to go baby." You said and she nodded and you both went out to your car and drove off to the adress Tiffany gave you.

 K-AIRPORT FASHION : PhotoK-AIRPORT FASHION : Photo