Surprise pt 1

What Am I ?

Today was the day you were going to meet the person who can give you a hint for your dilemma. G-Dragon. He is the person you are going to ask for help in search for his mysterious brother. He is the only one that you could think of that could help you and you badly needed his help. But first, you still had school and right now, you and the girls were enjoying a free period your class got, you were at the abandoned class who became your secret hang out place.

"Hey Ariel, who is this person that you are going to meet at the club tonight ?" Taeyeon asked while Tiffany played with her fingers. "It's a secret. But what I can say that he's someone who knows Hades better than me." You said smirking a little. 

"Okay, as I can see you are not going to tell who it is so go on, do it your away. While you talk to him, we are going to have fun at the dance floor, right girls ?" Yuri said and the girls nodded. "But Jessi remember to not dance with anyone, last time was enough drama." Tiffany said and the girls laughed.

"You don't have to remind me. But yes I'm not going to repeat the same mistake. If I want to dance I'll do it by myself or with my girlfriend, no one else." She said and you smiled when suddenly an idea for tonight just crossed your mind. It's going to be fun. you thought to yourself. The bell rang indicating that it was time for another class and unfortunately it wouldn't be a free period so you all went back to class excited for tonight. 

 

You and the girls had combined to be here at 10:00PM and now it's twenty past ten and you still haven't arrived there.  Jessica and the girls were talking about the other people at the table, laughing here and there but it was starting to get boring so they decided to go dance. 

The Girls :

cf00.jpgtumblr_mrvfsgYE2c1rp2chco1_1280.jpgyoona-pink-dress-curvy-body.jpg130802+sunny+at+bobbi+brown+event+press+ 161492_1325772666564_full.jpg

The Guys : ( L to R : Taeyeon, Yuri , Sooyoung and Hyoyeon )

 VIP-Premiere-Korean-movie-quot-No-Tears-20140101_kfashionista_exo_chanyeol.jpgtumblr_ncpor6LJtg1sgoz6co1_1280.jpglee-jung-jae-mblaqs-lee-joon-and-jung-gy

They went to the dance floor and then started to get the feel of the song and soon they were dancing passionately. They were having such a wonderful and fun time together, that they didn't wanted to be interrupted but sometimes things don't go as planned right ?. Jessica was keeping her promise of dancing alone until she felt a hand on her waist and a body being pressed on her back so she turned around and saw a man.

1-1.jpg?resize=610%2C1024

 "What are you doing ?" She asked and he smiled,  for a moment she was stunned by his beauty that it was somehow familiar to her but was brought back to reality when she heard a deep husky voice say. "You are amazingly beautiful dancing and I was thinking if you didn't want to dance with me ? I promise that I don't bite." He smiled again. 

"Thanks for the compliment but I'm sorry I can't, my girlfriend doesn't like when I dance with other people so it will be a no." She said but the guy was still smiling maybe even wider. "And where is your girlfriend ?" He asked." She hasn't arrived yet." 

"You see, she won't even know that we danced. Come on just one dance it won't hurt you. I promise. I just know I won't be able to sleep today if I lose the cha ce to dance with the most beautiful girl in this club and the best dancer also." He said , the guy was a flirt. Jessica sighed, it would be hard to send him away.

"Sir, I'm sorry but I really can't. Even if she's not here, it wouldn't feel right. I would fel like I'm cheating on her and I would never do that because I love her so much. So please understand it." She tried to explaine but the guy was persistent. The girls noticed and decided to go to her side before something bad happened. 

"Hey is this guy bothering you ?" Yuri asked and the guy looked at them." He aasked to dance with me but I said and he are insisting." She said. "Dude didn't you heard the girl ? She will not dance with you so back off and go find another girl." Taeyeon said and the guy raised his hand in defeat.  "Okay Jesus. It was only a dance." He said and went away.

"Thank you guys. If you didn't come I would have still be stucked with him." It's fine Sica, we are always here for you." Sunny said and suddenly Yuri's phone vibrated on her pocket. "It's a text from Ariel, she arrived and asked in which table we are and I told her the same from the last time and she said okay.she explained and Jessica smiled after hearing her girlfriend's name.

"Let's go guys." So they found the way out of the crowd in the dance floor and walked back to their table but stopped when they saw the same guy who was bugging Jeasica seating on their table while sipping drinking. 

"I can't believe it. What are you doing here ?" Jessica asked irritated by his presence, he looked up and found 9 pair of eyes coldly staring at him."Here in the club or in this table ?" He asked and she knew her patience was started to run out of her body.

"In this table of course idiot." She said and he smiled." I'm waiting for my friends and my girlfriend." He said cooly." I'm sorry but this is our table, we were sitting here before so can you please leave ? My girlfriend is coming to find us here."  Jessica said. "So it's mine." He stood up and said and that was it.

"Who do you think you are ? First you keep bugging me to dance with you when I clearly wasn't interested and now you are here trying to take our table. Just answer who the hell do you think you are huh ? Jerk. Get out of this tabke before I.." She exploded.

But before she could continued the guy pulled her towards him and kissed her on the lips the girls were shocked but Jessica was even more shocked her eyes were wide open. He pulled back and caressed her face while smiling lovingly.

"You are so y when you're angry...bubbles." As if Jessica's eyes weren't wide open now they were almost popping out she heard it wrong right. He didn't called her by the nickname you gave her. He couldn't know it. He couldn't unless... "A-Ariel ?" She stuttered and received a peck on the lips. "It took you long enough. Hey girls." You said and they were shocked, they couldn't believe it was you.

"Is it really you ? I mean come on you're a.." Hyoyeon started. "A guy ? Yes. This is my male form. It just thought it would be funny to surprise you guys by coming like this and indeed it was really funny. You should have seen your faces. Especially your Taeyeon-ah. 'Dude didn't you heard the girl ?' I was almost burst oit laughing when you said that." You aughed and they realized it was really you. You were laughing but then felt a slap on your arm.

"What was that for ?" You asked Jessica. "That's for making me angry. I seriously thought you were another stupid retarded type of jerk." She said sitting down on the table along with all the girls and you sat beside her. "But I wasn't lying. I indeed was waiting for my friends and my beautiful and angry girlfriend." You said kissing her cheeks.

"Woah I must say this. You are really handsome oppa." Yoona said and all of you laughed at her way to endorse you using opa instead of unnie." Well thank you very much. I take good care of myself." You said and they smiled.

"How does it feel to be a man ?" Tiffany asked." Since I spend most of the time in my femal form when I switch it, it does feel a bit weird and strange but it's just for the first twenty minutes then I don't feel the difference anymore." You explained and they nodded.

"Do you switch a lot unnie ?" Seohyun asked. "Not a lot but from time to time I get bored of my female form so I changed it to my male form." You smiled. "Wow have you noticed all these girls staring at you ?" Sooyoung said and evryone started to look around and indeed a lot of women were lusting over you. Jessica didn't like it. At all

"Yah Cyclop, are you done shooting laser at every girl who's looking at Ariel ? Geez woman , just chill and relax." Taeyeon said and everyone laughed at her comment. "Yah. Stop making fun of me dwarf. She's my girlfriend and I don't want any of those girls throwing themselves at her." Jessica said and started being clingy and touchy with you to show those girls that you were taken and she would not let go.