The Club pt 1

What Am I ?

It was a normal day at school, everything was the same daily routine. You would arrive eraly with Siwon and wait for Jessica at the front gate, then walk together to the class and go together to the lunch area.

Today was no exception , you and Jessica along with the girls went to your table, after becoming couples and friends your group was considered the most popular group in the school so you have a table only reserved for you girls.

As always the 'guys' being the sweet and gentle girfriends they were went to grab the lunch for the 'girls' as soon as you came back, as a reward each of you got a peck on the lips.

"Hey girls it has been a while since we last went clubbing and I heard that a club was opening tonight. I thought it would be nice to go there and check it out. What do you say?" Yuri being the club queen asked the girls. They looked at each other.

"Yuri's right. It has been months since the last time we went clubbing. It would be nice to have some free time to just enjoy. So  what do you say? Call?" Taeyeon asked and the girls nodded.

"What is a club?" You asked being confused at their conversation, Jessica smiled and held your hand and turned to look at you.

"A club is a place you go to have drinks and to dance dummy. It's really nice. We know almost all the clubs in here, well Yuri does. It will be fun, I'm sure you will love it." She said and the girls nodded.

"Well it would be really good but me and Sunny we have dinner with my parents tonight so we can't go with you but the next time count us in." Sooyoung said and Sunny nodded agreeing with her girlfriend. 

"Well unnies, I can't go either I have to study and Hyo unnie promised to accompany me so to us it will be a no too. Sorry." Seohyun said a little guilty towards her unnies.

"There's no problem maknae. So it will be just me and Yoong, Tae and Fany, Ariel and Sica." Yuri said.

"You don't mind if Chaerin and I come too ? It has been literally ages we haven't gone out to a club in the human world." Dara said and the girls shook their heads at the silly question.

"Of course not Dara unnie. You and Chaerin unnie are more than invited to come with us. In fact I just had an awesome idea. How about a full make over?" Yoona said and the girls smiled at the idea. 

"What is a full make over bubbles?" You asked and Yuri was quicker to answer.

"It's when we do a complete change of style from the clothes to changing our hairstyles. I have a better idea. Why don't we slpit up between the guys team and the girls team, do the make over and meet at the club so that way it would be a surprise?" As soon as Yuri said the girls were squealing over it.

"I love it. It's brilliant I can't wait for tonight." Tiffany said and high fived the 'girls'. "So let's do this. We will go with Chaerin unnie and you girls go with Dara unnie and we meet in the club at 10:00pm." Taeyeon said and everyone nodded.

"The club's owner is a friend of my brother and from what a heard he is great with parties so I'm really excited. So it's settled then. Let's see which will most surprised with the other's change." The girls smiled and soon the bell rang and after putting the trays on the trash the couples walked back to the class excited for tonight