Get ready ?

What Am I ?

You and the girls decided to go out and have some fun since things are getting pretty serious especially since these news. You thought it was exactly what you need it in the moment so you agreed right away, you needed sometime to relax and forget about the responsibilities and everything for a while. So here you were at Yuri's house waiting for the girls.

4ef1496d82c9ded852003d71c63d0e9d.jpg   2014072709552245962_1.jpg(your clothes and as you can see, indeed you are a fashionista:) )

" How is Kai  by the way ?" Yuri asked you. "He's fine. Dad is helping him with his training and his powers since he's the family maknae." You said and you both chuckled. "Speaking of training, not wanting to be cocky but I think that we learned things pretty fast don't you think ?" Yuri asked and you nodded.

"Me myself am surprised. I never thought you would have learned things so fast. It's impressing, it only took you guys a few weeks to learm how to fight exceptionally well. And Taeyeon and Hyoyeon were even faster." You said and she nodded.

"Unbeliebul." Taeyeon said in a broken english making you two jump in shock. "Yah go scare your mom Kim. Almost gave me a heart attack. Geez." You laughed at Yuri while Taeyeon meronged her. She and Hyoyeon arrived with their girlfriends. 

42f3f84eb40b040adc0b2505a979eb49.jpg   1392024_523242924434260_2120168030_n.jpg

 

257f52b7b4caa63081c9ab9cb726e93a.jpg fe4c765a4b799a2df69fe5511d63e1bd.jpg

"You were talking about us ?" Hyoyeon said sitting on the big couch there was on Yuri's living room." Yeah. About how long it took us to be good fighters and as we were saying how the two of you were even faster to learn it." You said and they smiled. "Yeah, we're unbeliebebul."

" It's unbelievable TaeTae. So cute." Tiffany said correcting her girlfriend before kissing her cheek making the older blush. You find it amusing. "Do you still blush when Tiffany do something like that ?" You asked and she looked at you confused.

"When she kisses my cheeks or in a more intimate moment if you know what I mean." Taeyeon and high fived her sister later both receiving a slap from their girlfriends. "I can't believe you're talking about our life with Ariel." She said smiling and Taeyeon laughed.

"Oh come on Fany it's not like she didn't have Jessica screaming her name in pleasure. Oh and by the way you look like you are great in bed Ariel. Just saying it." She said and you laughed at her comment. 

"Well thank you for the compliment. So far I haven't had any complaints. But I didn't have Jessica screaming my name in pleasure no." You said and all the girls were shocked." Really ? You and Jessica haven't done it ? Even the maknae already got laid and since it's my sister I can guarantee she did a pretty good job." Taeyeon said making the maknae blush and her girlfriend grin, it's not like her sister was lying anyway.

"Well she's a and she's not ready yet." You said and a voice came behind you. "Who is a ?" Sooyoung asking entering the room along with Sunny again making Yuri jump in shock.

g.pngcf02.jpg

"What day is today ? Let's scare the hell out of Yuri ? Gosh." Yuri said trying to calm down her heartbeat." Jessica is and she and Ariel haven't done it yet." Hyoyeon answered as the the couple sta down nodding at the information. "But you have tried ?" Tiffany asked curious although she knew that Jessica was a .

"I didn't try. We were just making out and things started to get hot and I was ready to go on but she stopped. When we talked she tld me she was a and wasn't ready and I told her that I would wait for her." You said and the girls awed. "But come on don't you get that if you could you would rip of her clothes and take her right there ?" Taeyeon asked.

"Although there are indeed moments that I wished I would do and even with the fact that my hormones are thousnads time more stronger than yours, for her I would wait an eternity." You said and the girls were stunned by your answer not because of what you said but the sincerity they felt on your words. "Wow, Jessica  you definitely found a keeper." Yuri said and you smiled look behind and seeing her

"Yes, I definitely have. Hey baby." She said going to you while Yoona went to Yuri."Hey, when did you arrive ?" You asked after giving her a peck on the lips. "Just before Taeyeon's question so I stayed to see what you were going to say and it was the sweetest and most perfect answer I could wish for. Thank you." She said and you smiled."You're welcome."

"Thank God, you don't have a because if what you're saying about your hormones being much more stronger than ours, I don't know how you would manage to not have a ." Sooyoung said and everyone besides Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Yuri was laughing until..

"But I do have one." You said smiling and they stopped laughing  when they heard you said that." You have a what ?" Yoona said shocked. "A , do you want me to show you ?" You were about to get up to show them but Yuri pulled you back." I think it's better if you explain rather than showing." You nodded.

"Being a God allows you to have complete power over your body so that means you can change as you wish. Dad once became a horse and did it and Pegasus was born but that's another story. So when I decided to come to the human world I was kind of confused if I wanted a male form or a female form . In the end I chose a female form but since to have with a girls, it's better and more pleasurable with the , I decided to have that part from the male form. So as you can see, I'm a girl with a ." You said. Yuri, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon learned about it during the make over you explained to them and they were excited to have you with that little difference.  Crazy but yeah.

"So this is not your form ?" Sunny asked."Yes, it is. But it's my female form, I also have a male form from who I borrowed the part." You explained waiting for their reaction. "Wow Jessica you better watch out not to get too sore when you guys do it." Tiffany said and eveyone started laughing. You were a little confused.

"So you guys don't mind ? Although to me it's not that big deal but to the humans it can be too much to digest." You asked them and they shook their head." Not at all. We accept you with or without a . Although it's funnier if it's with." Tiffany said and the others nodded. You turned to Jessica. She understood your unspoken question.

"I still love you just as much. Don't worry. I don't have a problem with you having a or not. But I am indeed confused about the fact that I didn't notice before. Not even when we make out ?". She said and you smiled. "Yeah Ariel for Jessica not to notice it means you couldn't have had a ." Hyoyeon asked.

"Spending millenniums with it, I learned how to control it." You said and they nodded." Thank you for accepting it. It means a lot for me. I love you guys." You turned to Jessica. "I love you so much." She smiled. "And I love you just as much." She pecked your lips. "And we love you guys even more but I think it's time to go out and have some fun." Yuri said and everyone cheered and stood up and went out ready to have fun.

     

73761b8694f85a40e96aac98f8e4ef9a.jpg      tumblr_mp3gqpkYcH1qbgksco2_400.jpg

 

You and the girls went around town and decided to go to the amusement park since you have never been to one. You rode almost everything, it was new and fascinating and the girls were happy to see you smile like that.

After having fun on the amusement park and considering the shikshin you had in the group you guys decided to go have dinner since they took you out and showed you everything you treated them, it was the least you could do to pay back the wonderful time you were having.

Since you told Sooyoung she could order the best and how much she wanted. So instead of servings for ten people, you got servings for twenty people you wondered how she could finish all of that and the only answer you could come up with it's that she must have a black hole on her stomach where all the food go.

You paid the bill and it was time for you guys to go back home. You were walking in couples obviously but were talking and joking with each other. You were passing an alley who was a little dark and lifeless. You didn't have a godd feeling about this and soon you knew the reason. Strong sounds of claps made you stop on your tracks. The claps were decreasin until it stopped.

"Who is there ?" Yuri asked holding Yoona closer to her body. "Who is there ? Come on show your face coward." She said again by the feeling you were having you already had an idea who could it be but you couldn't be that lucky.  Well, as your heard that familiar laughter you realized something. You are so lucky. Soon the person appeared and you cured under your breaths because it didn't take long before the rest of the gang appeared too.

"Look at what we have here. If it isn't Poseidon's most prized daughter. The great Ariel. The heir to the throne. A joke." Said a blonde haired guy. "Do you know who they are Ariel ?" Taeyeon asked and you nodded. "They're The Black Devils. A group of demons who think they are so important to the universe but in reality are nothing." You said and apparently irritated their leader who came forward.

"You think you're better than anyone else just because your the heir to the throne but we are going to show what you are going to when we finish with you.  A name. Forgotten. " He said and you came forward. "Bring it on Doojon. I'm more than glad to wipe that smirk from your face." You said and he motioned to the others to prepare. "You are alone to fight us ? That will be easier than I thought." He said but was interrupted. 

"She's not alone she has us. And we are so going to you make you beg for mercy." Yuri said and the girls positioned themselves beside you. Taeyen looked at the girls and smirked along with you. This would be fun." Girls, let's show these guys with how many of us need for an army." 

"Get ready ?" They said and you smirked. 

 

 

 

The Black Devils :

 

79726521.jpg dmeztvtumblr_mxortvoaOJ1sy2ivho3_500.jpg  shinee+key+airport+style+130113.jpg7635bfbe1c4c3076f7b38db63c862279.jpgbeasts-yong-jun-hyung-and-mblaqs-lee-joo166500504-lee-jung-shin-of-south-korean-fond3-jpg.jpgbeasts-son-dong-woon-and-infinites-woo-h741c1a0847565f51214cf4db86e03a65.jpgVIXX_1408754735_20140823_vixx5.jpg225CC04854577C80056C02251111_605883862769882_1160229160_n.jpg20140311-vixx-leo-kpopn.jpgSuper%2BJunior%2BShindong%2BMAMACITA%2B(

 

A:N ( well I read a fanfic in which jessica was a girl who was born with a and I really wanted to try it out and for me it will be easier to write the scene that will happen if it is this way so I'm asking you to bear with me on this one. I know it's a little crazy but I really wanted to try it and it just came to me while I was typing this chapter.  Please understand it. And thank you for your support to this story and thanks for the get well messages and just you know I am indeed so much better thanks to your prayers. Thank you once again. Kisses and kisses, your author.)