We are in this together

What Am I ?

As you broke the kiss, you looked deeply in her eyes and you could see the she really loved you and you were really happy. You never fell in love before and this feeling was new to you but you still loved every second of it because it was Jessica the one who captured your heart. She smiled at you and you smiled back showing how happy you are to have her with you for real. You two were in your own world when suddenly Taeyeon said :

"Hey, sorry to interrupt the moment but, what happened to you Ariel ? You went to take a swim and came back full of scratches ?" She asked as the other girls nodded since they were also curious about.

"A whale was caught in a fishing line and i went to help her only that i got stuck on her place. The scratches were from the line and since i was in my mermaid form, the fishermen got interested in me and i resisted so i end up getting hurt but managed to escape." You said as Jessica held on your waist.

"And why didn't you use your powers on the humans ?"Yuri asked you. "Because i don't want to be a monster to them." You said as you sighed.

"And you are not sis. You are one of the best people i have ever met, you just need to remember that once in a while." Triton said and he went and hugged you, burying your face on his chest, something that always made you feel safe.

"Thank you Triton, you are the best brother ever."You said and he smiled at you."So when are you guys going back downstairs ?" He asked and the girls got confused.

"Downstairs ?" They asked in union."It's how we call the human world, hope that you don't mind." You explained to them. "No, not at all, it's actually funny."Jessica said beside you.

"Anyway, as soon as Dad says we can. It's not that i don't love here but I'm kind of missing the classes, although we have uncle Hermes as our teacher."You said as you held Jessica's hand and led everyone inside the palace.You and Jessica went to your room and the girls stayed talking with Triton.

James_Room.jpg

"Welcomed to my little world." You said as you opened the door to your room and let her in. was wide open, is not every day you see a pool inside a bedroom. You chuckled as you saw her expression.

"I know is a little extravagant but i strongly needed it. It helps me to relax."You said as you back hugged her who was still speechless. "WOW, you have a pool on your bedroom. That's amazing." She said and you nodded. "Yes, it is." You said and let go of the hug and turned her around to face you.

"Hey, I'm going to take a shower, okay ? Feel free to look everywhere. I'll be right back." With that you pecked her lips and went to your bathroom to take a shower.

As Jessica heard the water running she begun to look around, she sat on your bed and was shocked, she never sat on a water bed before but still it was so comfy, that she kept playing on it for a while. Then she proceed to look in your drawer beside your bed.

There was a book and a few meaningless papers, she closed it and got up from the bed and started to look around, then she saw that there was lots of picture of you and your family hanging on the wall. She kept looking at the way you smiled near your family and she was really moved by the love you have with your many brothers and sisters.

She was so engrossed on the photos that she didn't notice that you finished your bath and already changed your clothes. You quietly watched the way se was so immersed on the photos.

Liam.jpgtumblr_lstjz12fJJ1qa4iv8o3_1280+%25281%2    718389_0_433641_68416.jpg

"You never thought that we would have family photos, did you ?" You said and she turned around when she heard your voice."You finished already ?" She asked shocked and you nodded smiling.

"Most people only hear the myth that was passed from the Greeks and they think that we are merciless Gods who are selfish and lustful, when actually we are just like any other family, we have arguments, we have apologies, we have photos, good and bad moments, just normal stuff. I wish people would know the truth and stop misjudging us." You said and sighed as you walked towards her.

"I didn't know that you were hurt by that." She said as she hugged your waist. "No one likes when people bad mouth about their families, but i learned to live with it, so it doesn't bother me that much now." You said as you look at her.

"You never went to the human world before ?" She asked and you nodded. "No, even after 7 millenniums alive i hadn't . Even because my mom never really loved the idea since she is so protective over me, right mom ?" You said as you turned around and saw your mom along with your dad looking at you both.

"I never will be able to surprise you right ?" She said as they came closer. "No, because i could recognize your scent miles and miles away mom, dad." You said as you hugged them both.

"Look at what we have here, honey. Our first daughter-in-law." Your father said and your mother agreed as Jessica was getting shy to meet your parents officially as your girlfriend.

"She's so beautiful, it looks like you got your father good taste of women, sweetie." Your mother said cockingly and everyone laughed at her.

"I love when you talk about yourself like that mom. So subtle." You said."Anyway, i would like to formally introduce you to Jessica, my girlfriend. Bbay, these are my parents, Poseidon and Aphrodite. Be nice mom."You said as you warned her. Jessica bowed showing respect to them which made her earn lots of points with them, not that they already didn't love her for you.

"It's my pleasure to meet your highnesses."She said."Stop with the honorific. You can call us Mom and Dad just like Ariel. It's really nice to have you in our family, welcome." Your mother said and soon she grabbed Jessica and went to talk with her from the side as you and your Dad watched them. He put his arm around your shoulder and said.

"She's a good girl and as i can see that you plan, she will be a good queen, you chose wisely my daughter. I'm proud of you."He said and you smiled."Thanks Dad, that means a lot to me."

"So mom, can i have my girlfriend back ?"You said as you and your father approached them ."Of course honey, i was just giving her some tips how to deal with you although as i was saying, you are a great person and i know she won't have much problems with you." Your mom said and you kissed her cheeks."Thanks mom." You said and kissed Jessica's cheeks who smiled lovingly and warmly to you.

You, Jessica, the girls and your family were having dessert on the backyard of the palace enjoying the night breeze, when you suddenly remember something.

"Dad ?" You said and everyone looked at you as well as him." How could Uncle Hades enter the castle like he did yesterday ?" You asked as it was bugging your mind until now.

"I don't know honey, but i do know that as the time for the battle gets nearer, he is getting stronger and i heard he is recruiting some demigods to compose his army, the same as you are." He said seriously.

"Why can't i fight alone ? I don't want anyone dying for something that it should be my battle."You said and Jessica looked at you as she straighten up.

"There is no way for you to fight alone. Hades is older and more experienced in battles than you, and if he gets Chronos's help, they will be much more stronger. We will be with you all the way right girls ?" She said and all the girls nodded.

"We are a team and you are our leader, that's it. And there is no way we are going to miss out the fun. Don't worry about us. As father said, we will start to train to know how to fight and when we do, no one is going to stop us. Ariel and The 13 Titans." Yuri said as she head locked you and ruffled your hair."Besides, i just found my family, there is no way I'm leaving you guys again. Together sis." She said and showed her fist. You knocked your on hers and said."Together, sis."

"Well, i think it's time to go to bed. I'm sorry but no couple will sleep together. I don't want to be a grandmother just yet." Everyone chuckled at your mom and said goodbyes to their couples as they went to sleep. You laid down on your room and started to think about the battle.

'I just hope I'm strong enough to lead everyone towards the victory.' You thought as sleep slowly consumed you and you went to dreamland ready for another day.