Problem solved

What Am I ?

You were really tired, and this boring class wasn't helping. You wanted so bad to talk with Jessica but you couldn't because of this teacher. You searched on your bag and grabbed your beanie and put on your head. Thank God the school allowed it the students to wear it.

 You tried to focus back on the class but your mind went to the new information you had about this new son of Hades.  Who could it be ? To be a good spy for him, he has to be one of your classmates. You started to look around trying to figure out.

The truth is that almost everyone on this classroom is a demigod which is why they are separated from the other students. Most of them you already knew like the Super Junior oppas. You knew their parents and they're on the good side or else Siwon wouldn't be a part of it.

http://static2.allkpop.com/upload/2014/03/af/Super-Junior-super-junior-m_1395617600_af.jpg

The same was with the EXO-K guys. One of them was also your brother, his name is Kai and the rest of them were on your side also for sure.

 

Then you had SNSD, this one definitely was on your side and you could trust your life on their hands. They're an extremely important part of your army and for sure you can count on them for the battle.

 

But there are two groups that you don't know what side they're on but you have a hunch. The Wonder Girls and 2PM. These two groups seem like it would fit Hades army perfectly, they still haven't broke out so you can't know but you'll be paying close attention on them especially their leaders Sunye and Taecyeon.

    

     

 

The classes continued one after the other. Taecyeon seem to have noticed that you and Jessica have fought since you weren't looking at her and she looked sad. He smirked thinking now it was his chance to offer her a shoulder to cry on and like that steal her and finally have her to himself.

The bell indicating a the chance of teachers rang so the teacher finished what he was saying and started to grab his things to leave while everyone waited for the next teacher to came in. When the teacher left Taecyeon went to sit beside Jessica. When you saw his chair move and him going to Jessica's side you started to pay attention at them.

"Hey are you okay ? You're looking so sad. Is there anything I can do for you ?" He said trying to sound sweet and caring in front of her. You scoffed.

"No, thanks for the concern oppa. There's nothing you can do about it. It's something personal." She said and you could feel the hurt on her voice.

"Problems at your house or with your friends ?" He asked to make sure his hunch was right. "No, everything's fine with them it's not that." She said.

"Couple's problem then ?" He asked and she nodded."I thought so. I knew that sooner or later it was going to happen. You deserve so much more Jessica. You should be with someone that will treat you like a princess because that's the least you deserve. Someone like ..." Before he could continued you interrupted him.

"Stop throwing yourself on my girlfriend Taecyeon. Come with me now." You offered your hand to Jessica, she looked up to you and saw that you were serious so she immediately took it much to Taecyeon's frustration. You pulled her up and behind you while intertwining your fingers together.

"Put a thing on your head Taecyeon. Jessica is MY girlfriend. Mine, not yours. So please stop trying to steal her because I'm not going to let you do it. Move on. Find a girl for yourself and leave mine alone. Got it ?" You said loud and clear for everyone to hear it. Jessica was smiling from ear to ear hearing you say that. At that moment the teacher got insidevthe classroom, you walked to him with Jessica following you.

"Sir, Jessica is not feeling well. Can I take her to the nurse ?" You said and since the teacher knew you are her girlfriend he let you go with her. You bowed and walked out form the class with Jessica. She was quiet, just following you. You were walking in silence and she was curious. 

"Where are we going ?" She asked and you answered not stopping.  "Somewhere we can talk in peace." You said and for the rest of the way, she kept quiet. Soon you were reaching your destiny and she recognized where you have brought her. To the pool court most precisely to the blanches by the pool. You two sat down and stared at the pool in silence until you broke it.

"I hated to see the way you were dancing with that guy that I don't even now the name. Apparently I was jealous and like I said to you yesterday I don't know how to deal with it. Seeing you like that made me feel like I wasn't your girlfriend. That you were that guy's girlfriend and I didn't like it at all. But I'm not mad at you." You said while she listened. 

"Although it makes me happy to know that you were jealous, I'm sorry about what happened yesterday. I wasn't dancing that way on purpose it was just how the dance is but since you're not used to it that's why you thought that way but me and Jaejoong oppa were just dancing. The reason I danced with him like that is because there's no second intentions in it. He's my older brother's boyfriend that's why I didn't mind to dance like that with him." She said and you were shocked.

"Your brother's boyfriend ?" You asked and she smiled putting your intertwined hands on her lap. "Yes dummy. I have an older brother, his name is Jung Yunho and he and Jaejoong oppa are dating for almost five years in fact they are going to get married next year. The reason you didn't now about him is because he is in college and it's really difficult for him to come here." She said and you nodded.

"So there isn't or wasn't anything going on between you two ?" You asked just to make sure and she smiled. "No, of course not. Never." You finally relaxes and she chuckled.

"I was so scared last night thinking that you were going to break up with me. You made me cry all night you dummy." She said letting go of your hand and pouting. This time you smiled. You put your arms around her and hugged her.

"I'm sorry bubbles. Can you forgive your dummy girlfriend ?" You kissed her cheeks and made her smile. "Of course I forgive you my dummy. Plus I must say that you must be the only person I know that can look badass cute when is jealous like you were when you were saying those things to Taecyeon oppa." She said.

"I didn't lie though. You are my girlfriend. He should just accept it and move on." You said pouting. "I love when you get possessive. It makes me love you even more if that's possible." She said and you looked in her eyes.

"It must be because although I love you more than i could ever love someone else in my life, every time I look in your eyes I feel like falling more in love with you. It's beautifully scary." You said. "Agree." With that you caressed her cheeks and leaned on closing the distance for a really needed though still magical kiss. You titled your head to have a better acess while deepening the kiss. You held her waist while she held your face.

"I love you." She said and you smiled." I love you too." You pecked her lips and hugged her breathing in her scent, you can swear you have grown addicted to the way she smells. And truth to be told so did she. It was then that you heard the bell ringing indicating that it was lunch time.

"Let's go, I'm starving." You said and she smiled getting up with you and walking back to the lunch area. You put your arm around her shoulder while she hugged you by your waist. Everyone was jealous at you two because you two were so cute especially when you kissed Jessica's temple. All the girls wished they had someone as sweet as you which made Jessica more proud to be the chosen one.