Author's Note. (please read it)

What Am I ?

Good afternoon, my dear readers. I come here to tell you that the sequel to this story is going to start being written. I have realized that it's finally time to give it to you guys, especially after the end of the last chapter. It was a cliff hang and it has given time for you to recover, for people to catch on the story and for me to focus on my other stories.

For this sequel, I have many ideas but I would like if you could send your ideas of what should happen or the direction you think the story should go. I promise that after reading them, I will try to incorporate everything, both our ideas to the story in the best way possible.

Also, I don't seem to be able to decide the title of the sequel so if you could, kindly, send your ideas or choose between the two I previously had in mind, I would be deeply grateful.

If you desire, please check my other stories as well as my on-going one, Find my heart.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/941627/find-my-heart-romance-snsd-tiffany-you-girlxgirl-tiffanyxyou

p.s: I will try not to make as many gramatical errors as i had previously. Thank you for being patient about it.

Kisses, kisses. Your author.