A day with the Jungs and the Lees

What Am I ?

You and Jessica were still sleeping when Mrs. Jung entered the room and went to open the curtains letting the light enter the room. Strangely, it was Jessica the first one to wake, she groaned while trying to wake up completely.  

She rubbed her eyes while trying to adjust to the sudden source of light that was hitting her right on the face. When she opened her eyes and looked to the side she saw you were still sleeping peacefully and that made her smile unconsciously. She started to caress your cheek until her mother called her.

"Good morning honey." Mrs. Jung said getting near the bed and smiling at her daughter." Good morning mom. What time is it?". She asked and Mrs. Jung looked at her watch. "It's 9:00AM of a Saturday morning.".

"And why you woke us up so early?" Jessica groaned and her mother chuckled. "Because we were invited to spend the day with the Lee's. You can bring Ariel if you want to." She said and Jessica pouted. "Do i really have to go?" Mrs. Jung nodded and Jessica growled.

"Okay , I will wake Ariel and tell her to get ready to go with us. Now mom can you please leave my room before i wake her up ?" Her mother chuckled but nonetheless left the room while Jessica started to wake you up with kisses all over your face.

Slowly you started to open your eyes and when you realized what she was doing you immediately smiled and pulled her to kiss you on the lips. At first Jessica was surprised but as soon as you moved your lips against her she just let it go and went with the flow.

"Wow. I want this wake up call everyday for the rest of my life. Good morning baby." You said after breaking the kiss. "Good morning baby and you will have because i don't plan on letting anyone do this to you except me." She said smiling while pecking your lips once again. 

"I wouldn't want anyone else to do it beside you baby. Okay, now that I'm awake what we are going to do ?" You asked her while putting your arms around her waist as she climbed on you, laying on top of you.

"That's exactly the reason why I woke you up. Mom wants us to go with her and Dad to spend the day with their friends's family today. So what do you say?" She asked you cutely but you were still hesitant. 

"I don't know Jessica, it's your parents friends, they might be not comfortable with our relationship and i don't want to put your folks on a uncomfortable situation." You said and she smiled.

"You don't have to worry because their friends' daughter is gay too. Don't worry about that. Please come with me i don't want to go alone." She asked doing aegyo and you couldn't resist it. (( A/N : But seriously,  who would be able to resist Jessica Jung's aegyo ?))

"Okay I'll go with you but first i have to go home to get ready." You said turning the positions with you on top of her. You couldn't believe how beautiful she looked in the morning. To you, Jessica's beauty will always be a mystery.

"Yeah, you can wear something not too formal, something more casual, they are not hung up on clothes like some of my parents friends." She said and you nodded cutely.

"So cute." Jessica squealed and you smiled. "Me? Aniyo, you are the cutest not me." And Jessica nodded and you pecked her lips a few more times before getting up, brushing your teeth and changing your clothes. She walked you to the front door, hugging you and kissing you goodbye. You promised to be there in 30 minutes and you went home to get ready.

30 minutes later , you were already knocking on the door, the maid came to open the door for you. You thanked her and went inside the house towards the living room to wait for Jessica and her parents. Ten minutes after you arrived the three of them appeared on the living room.

They were stunning. Mr. Jung was wearing a white shirt with pants and pair of casual shoes. Mrs. Jung was wearing a dress more conservative.

Jessica was wearing a floral dress with a green jacket and some boots. While you were wearing a plaid shirt with a white t-shirt,  black jeans and green all star converse and sunglasses.

"Good morning everyone." You bowed politely to them making her parents more impressed with you. "Don't be so formal Ariel i already told you to call us Umma and Appa. You are part of the family now." Mr. Jung said hugging you. "You look extremely handsome. Good taste honey." Mrs Jung said hugging you too.

"Thanks Umma." You said to her. "Yes mom i have an awesome taste. You look amazing baby." It was Jessica's turn to hug you. "And you look extremely beautiful baby." You said hugging her tighter.

"We don't want to interrupt but it's time to go." Mr. Jung said and you broke the hug and nodded at him and all of you left the house and went to their friend's house. 

As you expected they also live in a mansion, not that you doubted it. It was a beautiful house, and you got nervous to meet them. But you didn't have time for that because the car already stopped and Mr. Jung was already getting out of the car along with his wife so you and Jessica just followed them.

You closed the car's door and walked along with the Jungs towards the house. When they knocked, immediately a maid came to open it and invite them in. You followed them looking around the house. It had a beautiful decoration. 

"Jung !" You heard coming from the stairs so you looked there. "Lee !" The two men hugged and well as their wife. Then it was Jessica's turn to hug them while you just greeted them.

"Since i don't know you, I suppose you are Jessica's friend. What is your name ?" Mrs. Lee asked. "My name is Ariel, ma'am." You bowed politely to them impressing them as well since teens these days are not respectful as they used to be.

"Nice to meet you Ariel. You are really beautiful." She said and you returned the compliment making they like you more. The adults started to walk ahead and you and Jessica were about to follow them but suddenly a voice from the stairs made Jessica freeze, while you continued to walk with the adults.

It was the Lee's son, Seungri, who is one of Jessica's ex boyfriends. He came down the stairs and went straight to her hugging her really tight. She couldn't do anything but hug him back.

"Sica, i missed you so much." He said still hugging her." It's good to see you too oppa."  She never thought she would see him again especially right now when you are together with her and his next action shocked her. He kissed her.

"Oppa what are you doing?" Jessica said pushing him away. "You promised that when you and that towel broke up you would give me a chance and i know it has been two years since you broke up with him so i think it's time for us to try." He said and Jessica sighed.

"No oppa. I promised that if i broke up with him and if was single maybe i could give us a chance  but I'm not single I'm..." When she looked at her back you were not there anymore.

Jessica got worried so she ran to the backyard where the adults were talking and found you talking with the Lee's daughter, Sunmi. Jessica got jealous at how she was touching your arm and laughing.  So she went closer.

"You know Ariel, I would like you for my Sunmi. You are a very polite young lady and really trustworthy as I can sense. I think every parent would be lucky to have you as their daughter in law." Mr. Lee said and Sunmi looked at you flirty.

"And every girl would be lucky to have you as their girlfriend." She said kissing your cheek. At that point Jessica couldn't hold it anymore.

"I couldn't agree more with you Sunmi. I am indeed very lucky to have Ariel as MY girlfriend." Jessica said so everyone could hear while coming closer and hugging you by the waist.

The Lees were shocked to hear the news. Mr. and Mrs. Lee congratulated the Jungs for having such a wonderful daughter in law while Seungri and Sunmi couldn't hold their anger.

"Jung why don't we go to my office to talk about business while the ladies go to the house to talk about whatever is that they talk about?" Mr. Lee said receiving a slap on his arm from his wife.

"Let's go unnie, let's leave these two stupid men alone." The wives went inside the house while the husbands went to the office leaving the four teens together.

"Can you explain to me this girlfriend thing Sica?" Seungri was getting closer to Jessica and you didn't like it. "I was trying to say to you oppa. I'm dating and Ariel is my girlfriend. "And what about the kiss we shared ?" He said looking at her. You did too.

"What kiss Jessica?" You asked her. "Oppa was coming down the stairs and we hugged and he kissed me. But i swear i didn't kiss him back baby. Believe me." You were shocked to hear that this guy just kissed Jessica . You looked into her eyes and saw that she wasn't lying so you didn't get mad at her.

"Ariel why don't we let them solve their talk while i show you my room ?" Sunmi said while caressing your arm, Jessica was jealous.

"Don't you touch my girlfriend Sunmi. I know exactly what you want taking her to your room. But let me tell you something. She is my girlfriend so please get you hopes down and please keep your hands to yourself." Jessica said while pulling you away from Sunmi. 

"Why don't you just go with my brother and leave her with me ?  I would take great care of her." Sunmi said with a smirk while looking at you.

"I don't want anyone besides Jessica to take care of me so thank you but it's a no." You said and Jessica smiled seeing Sunmi's smirk dissappear." It's your loss anyway." With that she walked away.

"Sica, i know that i made a mistake when we were dating but i regretted immensely. And all i want it's a chance to do it right." He said looking at her.

"And you can but not with Jessica. I don't know what you did but you can do it right with someone else not with her because she's mine and i don't share wiith anyone. So man up and go look for some other girl because this one is mine." You said firmly to him, face to face while Jessica loved the sight of you getting jealous and possessive over her. It made her love you even more if it is possible. 

"I will not give up on you again. This time i won't go down without a fight. You better get ready." He said and you just smiled." I was born ready. Bring it." You said while Jessica back hugged you.

Before something could happen the maid came to call you that the brunch would be served. You held Jessica's hand and walked inside the house with Seungri behind.

The brunch went pretty well the Lee siblings didn't make a scene even when you and Jessica kept being sweet to each other. Soon it was over and you went back to the Jung's mansion and spent the rest of the day with them talking and laughing until it was time for you to go home.

"Can't you stay a little bit more ?" Jessica asked you cutely. You two were at the front door biding goodbye well you were because Jessica didn't wanted you to leave.

"I can't baby. I already slept here and spend all day with you. Not that I'm complaining but i let my brother alone for two days.  I have to go home today but i promise I'll come tomorrow and we will do everything you want okay ?" You said hugging her waist while she putted her arms around your neck.

"You promise I'll have you tomorrow ?" She asked while pouting. "I promise. Now stop pouting." You said and she shook her head. "Sirheo." She said and you smiled.

"Then I'll have to undo the pout myself." She looked at confusedly before you closed the gap and kissed her, you could feel that she was smiling through the kiss. It lasted for a few minutes until she broke it since the air was needed and you could see that she was blushing.

"We have been dating for almost a two months and you still blush when we kiss baby ? So cute". You said and she hugged you burying her face on your neck.

"Don't tease me." She said and your smile grew wider. "Okay i won't.  Now i really have to go." When you said that she hugged you even tighter so that you wouldn't go.

"Baby i promised I'm all yours tomorrow but now i have to go." You said and she let you go. "Call me as soon as you get home so that i know you got home safely." She said and you saluted.

"Ma'am yes ma'am." You said in a military way and she slapped your arm. You chuckled and pecked her lips. "I'm joking. Okay I'll do it. As soon as i get home I'll call my cute girlfriend so that she knows i arrived safely." You said and she kissed you longer this time.

You parted the kiss, said goodbye and went to your car and drove away. As soon as you got home you called her to let her know you are home but she kept whinnying that she missed you and the conversation was all about that.

Siwon looked at you and could only say one word." Whipped." You heard and threw a pillow hitting him on the face while he just laughed at you.