I love you

What Am I ?

Pegasus+e+o+Fogo+do+Olimpo.jpgtumblr_ljifuzzhzZ1qfu85fo1_1280.jpg

You were playing with Pegasus on the garden. You loved to play with him, it was very funny and brought your childish side out. Not everyone is allowed to see you like that but as the girls approached you, you didn't care for them to see it, you continued to play with him.

For Jessica, it has been 3 days since they were here with you and she, Yuri and Yoona already solve everything, she and Yuri broke up and Yuri confessed to Yoona who was really happy to know that Yuri loved her too, but you didn't knew anything, for you Jessica and Yuri were still dating.

As the girls got closer, Jessica couldn't take her eyes off of you, her heart started to beat really fast. You could feel its pulse and that made you smile wider.

"Good morning Ariel." Sooyoung said while munching some apple, you made your way towards them."Good morning girls. How was breakfast ?" You asked them while finally making eye contact with them revealing your true eye color.

"Are you wearing violet contact lenses ?" Sunny asked you and that made you chuckle as you expected their reaction.

"No, Sunny. My eye color is really violet. I wear blue contact lenses to hide it from humans." You said then you felt Pegasus breathe on your head, you smiled.

"Hey big one." He kept pushing your body with his head. "Who is he ?" Hyoyeon asked.

"He is mine and Yuri's brother, his name is Pegasus." You said and he bowed politely." Our brother ?" Yuri was a little shocked to know that she had a horse brother.

"It's a long story, i'll explain later." You said and faced Pegasus. "Who is our sister ?" You asked him, he made his way in front of Yuri and bowed at her.

"You can ask him anything and he will answer based on your heart so there will be no lies." You explained his power to them.The girls kept asking him basic things and he answered all of them correctly then it was Yuri's turn.

'Who does Jessica love ?" You tensed up as well as the others who didn't knew about their break up and her relationship with Yoona. He went to you and pushed you slightly. Yuri chuckled while beginning her test with you. 

"And who does Ariel love ?" He went in front of Jessica and bowed at her." He doesn't lie, does he ?" She asked, you sighed and shook your head.

"No, he doesn't, but he doesn't have power over our decisions. Jessica is with you and my decision is to let her go. Period." You said calmly.

"But i don't want to be with her knowing she loves you." Yuri said acting and looked at Jessica. "You will have to choose, Sica." She said.

'No she won't because i refuse to be with her for as long as you love her. And that's final." You said seriously. "I would never be happy with Jessica knowing you are hurting." You told her sincerely.

"But you want me to do it instead ?" Yuri asked you and you chuckled."I've been doing just fine for this past month, haven't I ?" You smiled."Besides, you love Jessica for more than 3 years, i don't have any right to come in between you two." You said it truthfully.

"Why are you giving up on her ?" Tiffany asked, you faced her." Because for my sister, i would give up on my life." You said and Yuri as well as the girls was stunned by your answer.

"Look, that's my decision. Now if you excuse me, I will take a stroll around." You said as you proceed to take your shoes off then begin to take your shirt leaving the girls with their mouth open looking at your abs.

SuperFlat-Abs-624x624.jpg

 

The girls were still in the garden facing the big ocean that surrounded the castle. They had lunch without you because you haven't come back yet and that made Jessica worried.

"When is she coming back ? She has been there for 4 hours already." Jessica said . Suddenly, you rose up and with a big splash of water, you landed on the ground near them. When the girls went closer they got shocked to see how many scratches you had on your body, Jessica ran to your side and tried to  wake you up.

"Ariel, Ariel, please open your eyes." She did that a few more times until you slowly opened your eyes. "Jessica." You said weakly. You tried to get up but the scratches started to burn and you growled in pain.

"What can we do to help you ?" Yuri asked also worried. "Throw me in the water." They were shocked at your answer. "It's gonna heal me, please. It burns." You said and they hurriedly lift you and threw you in the water. After a few moments, you jumped out of the water completed healed and the girls were shocked. Soon after, Triton arrived there.

"Thank God you are okay. I thought you were not going to make it. I was so scared." Jessica said as she wen to hug your waist tightly. You rubbed her back."I'm okay now, don't worry." You said but then came back to reality and you broke the hug.

"I'm fine, you can go back to your girlfriend." You said as you pushed her away towards Yuri."No Ariel, I'm not her girlfriend anymore. We broke up." Yuri said.

"It has been a while since we realized that our love for each other is just sisterly love. The one i really love is Yoona, my girlfriend." Yuri said shocking everyone as she hugged Yoona's waist bringing her closer.

"And the one i really love is you, Ariel. Every since the first time i looked into your eyes, I fell in love with you, badly." Jessica said smiling as he wrapped her arms around your neck and you on her waist. 

"Now we wont' have to pretend, because from now on we are dating for real." She said and you just kept looking at her and Yuri."Baby, are you okay ?" Jessica asked you.

"I'm fine. Baby ?" You asked smiling and she nodded cutely." Yeah, you are my baby now and you better not let any other girl call you that or else you will be dead, got it ?" You chuckled at your now official girlfriend." Yes ma'am." With that, you closed the gap and finally kissed her for real, you received applauds from the girls as they were truly happy that everything was solved and that everyone were happy with their loved ones.