Finding out

What Am I ?

Since the girls already have chosen to stay with you, they couldn't come back to the human world. Since the principal is an ally he invented some lies about the girls like they were transferred or something like that. Meanwhile, the girls started practicing their combat skills. Like hand to hand combat, how to use a weapon, and they were pretty good.

By their powers, skills and weapons choice they were divided in two teams : the attack team and the defense team. The first team was consists of : Taeyeon, Yuri, Yoona and Sooyoung. Their weapon choice were blades. The defense team consist of : Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Seohyun, Sunny and Jessica. Their weapon choice was bow but you insisted that they also got a sword just in case.

WP_000167_zps86653bc2.jpgtwo-swords-are-enough-two-swords.jpgchrome-round-sai.jpg88K_m.jpg

Item-1666309-500.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRK-kLf1UTMbx63PszTx2437.jpgbow+and+arrow.jpgarco.jpg

Chaerin was helping the defense team to practice and you were helping the attack team. Although Chaerin was helping the defense team, her position is on the attack team along with Thunder and your other brothers. Dara and Krystal were part of the defense team because of their powers.

"This is how you do it." You were showing them how to kill the enemy. "Never in my life I imagined I would be learning how to kill demigods or monsters or anything that is alive." Taeyeon said and you looked at them. "I know. Killing someone is really difficult the first couple of times but it's necessary." You said and they nodded.

"We know, you don't have to worry because when the time comes we will not hesitate and we're going to win this battle. We are almost ready." Yuri said and you smiled. "I know and I believe in you guys. We are so going to win this." You said and all of you five high five each other. 

"Hey Ariel, we have been thinking. Have you found out who was the new son of Hades who went to our school ?" Yoona asked as the girls approached your group. The girls went to stand beside their girlfriends. Jessica hugged you sideways.

"No but since we're all living in here now I'm not that worried since he can't spy on us here. I guess we'll see who he is on the day of the battle." There was a noise and all of you turned your attention only to be shocked at what you saw. "Maybe not. Here I am.".

In front of you stood Taecyeon with a smirk along with the Black Devils. You finally understood. All the time Hades knew that you were vulnerable was because Taecyeon told him. He was knew who you are and was already spying on you.

"I know you're shocked. When I first found out I was a demigod I freaked out but then I found my dad, the great Hades and he showed me everything i could do and have once we're through with you. But my feelings for Jessica were never a lie. I really do love you Sica and when i saw that you preferred Ariel over me, I swore that I'm going to end you. I'm going to kill you Ariel." He said and you pulled out your sword as well as the rest of the girls. (Your training sword; Taecyeon's sword; defense team's sword)

1160_robb_stark_sword.jpg  157022_157051.jpg_wsb_562x426_IMGP3128.JPG

"Try me Taecyeon." You challenged him and he got angry and he and his men started to run to you. " Ready ? Fight." You said and started running towards them and soon your swords came in contact, you and Taecyeon started to fight fiercely. The girls were fighting the Black Devils who once beat the crap out of them but that was before. The girls were winning considering the situation. You have thought them well how to fight and being your army made them a lot stronger and fast than they were before. The fighting division was like this :

Taeyeon : Doojoon and Onew

​Tiffany : N and Ken

Jessica : Key and Jonghyun

​Hyoyeon : Lee Joon and Yunhyung

​Sunny : Dongjun and Heechul

Sooyoung : Jungshin and Leo

Yuri : Minho and Shindong

Yoona : Dongwoon and Woohyun

​Seohyun : JR and Taemin

​You and Taecyeon

 

​The girls were fighting like they never thought they could, it was a surprise for them their strength. Months ago they were just high school girls and now they found themselves being warriors, great warriors. Just thinking about this gave them more strength to continue fighting. Taeyeon was fighting Onew when Doojon tried to attack her from behind but she managed to changed her body form and created a hole on her torso where his sword went through without hurting her going straight into Onew's chest while she pushed her sword on his chest, killing him. Her first kill.

Tiffany was fighting N and Ken when they were about to attack her she used her power to create fear and they both fell down on their knees and she killed them both. With Jessica, she used her power to create an eye blinding light and used the chance to kill them. Hyoyeon was about to be attacked from both sides when on the last minute she teleported and their own swords killed each other. Sunny duplicated herself and it didn't take long for her to finish those idiots.

Sooyoung didn't need to see to know that one of them were planning to attack her from behind with her super hearing she managed to defend herself and with one movement she killed them. Yuri used her magnetic manipulation to use their own swords against them killing them instantly. Dongwoon and Woohyun wanting to kill her with their bare hands but Yonna used her super strength and killed them. Seohyun used her precognition to see what was going to be their attack and easily dodge  them and used her chance to kill them with a single movement.

You kicked Taecyeon making him fall to the ground and he took this chance to look around and he saw that all of his men are dead, he the looked back at you. "This is not the end Ariel. I will get you." With that he disappeared and the girls came to your side. "Ariel, are you alright ?" Jessica asked you. "Yes, I am but I'm not sure for how long." You said and looked around, you needed to do something or else, all of you will fall before Hades's army.