She's all yours

What Am I ?

It has been 3 weeks since you realized you're in love with Jessica, you thought that with time your feelings for her would go away. How wrong you were. They only grew stronger each day, and the fact that ever since the fight with Taecyeon she has been acting more loving and sweeter towards you doesn't help at all. But you noticed that every time Taecyeon wasn't looking, Jessica would exchange glances with Yuri and smile sweetly to her and vice versa. You could only sigh and look away and pretend to be fine when the truth is that you are dying inside.

For Jessica, she and Yuri have been dating secretly for 3 weeks. Was she happy ? Yes but she knew something was missing, something she couldn't explain even to herself. But when she is with you, that something isn't missing anymore and that's making her doubt her feelings and relationship with Yuri. But the fact that you always act cold towards her makes her doubt you and if you feel something towards her.

 

Meanwhile at the class

 

You were watching your Uncle Hermes a.k.a T.O.P teaching History of Ancient Greece and the Gods. You chuckled when he started to compliment himself on the 3rd person. He was a funny narcissist, but he was your uncle and you loved him anyway. You soon noticed that Taecyeon and Jessica kept exchanging little notes and her face was not good.

"Ms. Jung and Mr. Ok, I want you to get out of my class. If you think it's better to pay attention into something else than my class, then get out. Now." He said and the two got up and left the classroom. You got worried and mentally asked your uncle to do the same to you so that you could get out and he nodded.

"Ms. Rivers, do you have a problem ?" He asked you. "Yes, this class is so boring, i think that i am in a funeral." You said and everyone could see his face change.

"GET OUT NOW." He screamed and everyone got shocked and went silent, you hurriedly went outside and used you powers to know where they were at the school gym. You ran there and found the two arguing. You got closer and Taecyeon scoffed.

"Oh look, is your fake little girlfriend." Taecyeon said and you smirked and went to Jessica's side and put your arm around her shoulder while she put hers around your waist.

"Oh look, is the jerk that can't take a no for an answer." You answered him back while smirking as he was getting angrier.

"If you want me to believe in your story, that i want to see you two kiss."He said and Jessica widened her eyes when she saw Yuri , who had asked the teacher to go to the bathroom just to follow you, at the door with Taecyeon's back facing her.

"I didn't know you are a voyeur, Taecyeon." You said trying to distract him as you also noticed Yuri . "I never saw to people ho claim to be in love and don't kiss." He said and both you and Jessica realized that the only way was to do it so you grabbed Jessica and kissed her.

For you, it was magical. You had never kissed before but like an instinct, you just let go . Jessica was still shocked but soon she responded, not only for the act but also for the fact that you were kissing her and she had to admit she was loving every second of it. Both of you were until you heard that door slam, you broke the kiss and Jessica came back to reality and ran after Yuri.

"Are you happy now, ert ?" You said as you also ran after the two. And as you running , you passed the girls who got curious and ran after you. Yuri went to the pool and jumped in since being in the water always helped her before Jessica could stop her. You and the girls arrived there and just watched.

"She isn't coming up." Jessica said and jumped into the pool thinking that Yuri has drowned but she was just sitting at the bottom, Jessica tried to pull her up but she refused to go. You noticed that both of them weren't coming up to the surface. You knew Yuri could hold her breath for hours but Jessica couldn't so without any further thought, you also jumped in the pool.

As you were getting near, you saw Yuri's symbol but what shocked you was that there's also a symbol in Jessica's arm, Hefestus's symbol. You realized that she's also a demigod and Krystal's sister. You came back to reality when you saw Yuri's shocked face,, you quickly went to them and held Jessica and swam to the surface and towards the board with Yuri right behind you.

"Give some space." You said as you went to Jessica side when you laid her down on the floor. You did a mouth to mouth resuscitation. Yuri was watching with guilty and worry , soon Jessica spat the water and opened her eyes and saw you. She hugged you like her life depended on it and Yuri knew why.

You closed your eyes for a moment and when you opened and you looked up, your world struck. You couldn't believe that all 9 girls were demigods as you saw the symbols shinning bright on their arms. You broke the hug, helped Jessica up and stood in front of the girls until you heard a sound coming from the pool. You immediately new why and you did what you have to. You used your powers and pushed all of them inside the pool and soon you were teleported upstairs.

 

In the Olympus

 


You were the last one to arrive in front of the conference room, all the girls were scared and didn't know where they were or what was going on. You went in front of them and they looked at you.

"Follow me." You said and opened the door of the room and there stood the 12 Great Gods of the Olympus, the girls were stunned and didn't know if it was a dream or not.

"Welcome to the Olympus. I'm Zeus, leader of the 12 Great Gods and ruler of the universe." Your Uncle Zeus said as you made your way towards your parents after bowing to him. The girls were completely shocked at what they were seeing.

"You may be wondering what is going on. I'll explain. You are demigods, daughters of the Great Gods. Yuri, you are daughter of my brother Poseidon, the God of the Seas." He said and the symbol on her arm started to shine bright and she was shocked as well as the others.

"Sooyoung, you are daughter of Hermes, Messenger of the Gods." He said and the same thing happened to her, the symbol started to shine bright." Taeyeon and Hyoyeon, you are daughters of Ares, the God of War. Sunny, you are daughter of Artemis, the Goddess of Hunt and Moon. Yoona, you are daughter of Apollo, the God of Art and the Sun. Tiffany and Seohyun, you are daughters of Athena, the Goddess of Wisdom. And Jessica, you are daughter of Hephestus, the God of Fire and Metal." One by one , the symbols started to shine on their arms.

"You along with Krystal, Dara, Cheondung and Lee Joon, are the 13 Titans, you are Ariel's personal army and as long as you live, you will obey her orders." He said and that made the girls shocked as well. "Why we have to follow her orders ?" Taeyeon asked confused.

"Because she's heir of the throne and is your responsibility from now on to keep her safe until she assume what is rightfully hers." Your father said. Zeus started to feel Hades presence leaving the Underworld .

"Ariel, Hades is out of the Underworld, take the girls to your palace and wait there, okay ?" You nodded at him and teleported the girls towards your father's castle that was in the middle of the Bermuda triangle.

"Where are we ?" Yuri asked as they were in the middle of the hall, she held Jessica's hand, you didn't have to look back to feel a stab on your heart. "Our father's palace, sister." You said coolly as you turned around to face them.

"You are my sister ?" She asked." Yes, Yuri but is technically half sister if you prefer that way." You said. You were looking at them when you suddenly someone grabbed you from behind, you already knew who it was so you just flipped him and made him fall on the ground.

"Triton, how many times will you still lose to me ?" You said s he got up."Every time." He hugged you and swung you around before putting you on teh ground again, he turned around and faced the girls, his eyes immediately fell on Yuri and Jessica as he looked at you, receiving a nod at his unspoken question.

bi_729.jpg Triton

"You are our new sister, right ? Yuri, isn't it ? I'm Triton, Poseidon's eldest son." He introduced himself. You were silent until you heard a voice from behind your back said. "Boo." You knew to whom that voice belonged to. You and Triton went to the girls side to protect them.

"Ariel, my beautiful niece, how have you bee since our last encounter ?."  The person who you dislike said. " How did you get her Hades ? Guards." Triton said with clenched jaws.

" Before i leave i want to know something. How can you stand seeing the woman you love with your sister ?". He revealed your secret while looking at Jessica and Yuri who understood what he meant. "I mean, you could easily make her fall for you but still you chose to let your sister have her all to herself. How stupid can you be ? I would never do that even because she also loves you." He said.

"And that's why the throne is mine and not yours." You said and pissed him off. He was about to attack when the guards appeared. " You are going to pay for that soon. Just you wait." He said and disappeared on thin air.

"Are you okay ?" You asked the girls and they nodded their head. "Well, then i am going to my room to rest, feel free to look around." You went upstairs and Triton went to tell Poseidon what happened at the castle.

 

"Is it true what that guy said ? That you love her ?"Yuri asked Jessica were talking, Jessica looked at her.

"I'm confused okay ? I don't know what to think about how i feel for the two of you. The only thing i know is that when I'm near her i forget about everything else i the world ,is like is just me and her. But when I'm near you, i like the feeling i have too . What are those feelings Yuri ?" She asked Yuri.

"I don't know Jessica, me myself am confused. I always thought that i loved you but for a few days now, i have felt strong, very strong feelings towards Yoona, the same way you feel with Ariel." Yuri said truthfully. "I don't know, so that means we are in love with someone else." Jessica said and Yuri sighed.

"But does Ariel really loves you ?"She asked." Yes." You answered from behind her. She turned around in shock. "When did you get here ?". Yuri was still in shock. "Just now, in time to hear your question." You said sincerely.

"There is something else you want to ask me Yuri ?" You said as you straighten up to face them."How long have you been in love with Jessica ?" She asked more calm.

"One month." You said casually. "Since the first day we met ?" Jessica asked this time and you nodded." So you took the pretending thing as an excuse to be with her." Yuri said accusingly.

"No, when  I realized what i felt for Jessica, we were already doing it. And I would never do such a thing as take advantage of that situation." You said truthfully and relieved that you are not hiding anymore.

"So you love me ?" Jessica asked happy but she hide it from you. "I do very much." You answered smiling for the first time and she was mesmerized by your eye-smile.

"Are you going to fight for her ?" Yuri said looking at you."No, I won't." Your answer shocked them both."Why ?" Jessica asked puzzled by your action.

"Because my family's happiness is more important to me than my own. And you are my sister Yuri which is why I'll let Jessica go. I won't fight with you for anyone. So, don't worry , i won't steal your girl from you arasso ?" You said as you walked towards her and put your hand on her shoulder.

"She's all yours, sis." With that you left them thinking about what just happened.