Why is hurting ?

What Am I ?

It's been a week since you started to pretend to be Jessica's girlfriend, her fans clearly weren't happy to know that they ice princess were taken, they were scared of you so they never dared to do anything to you, even because if they did they would get really hurt. You always went to her and held her hand or gave her a little hug, it was the most skin ship you two have done so far since it never crossed your mind to take advantage of her or the situation. The feeling that you had when you were near her only got stronger but you still didn't know exactly what it is.

 

Meanwhile with Jessica and the girls

 

The girls were having a sleep over at her house and they decided to bring the topic of your relationship because they couldn't believe that she was really dating you, not that you were ugly, which clearly you aren't, but it's the fact that you never made eye contact with people and that you are really weird.

"So.., Sica why don't you tell the truth about your relationship with that girl, what is her name ?" Said Yuri, a little jealous since it has been a while since she started to develop feelings for Jessica.

"Her name is Ariel , Yuri-ah and my relationship with her is fake. I'm only pretending to be with her so that jerk of Taecyeon won't get near me." She said to the girl who eyed her trying to read her.

"So you are playing with her ?" This time asked Taeyeon , the eldest / the leader of the group / Jessica's best friend since childhood.

"No I'm not because she knows, we agreed to do that until he gets tired of chasing after me and find a new target to annoy. She said is her way to apologize for the mean treatment she gave me on the first day so she agreed." She said explaining.

"But you feel something towards her, don't you ?" Hyoyeon, the mischievous kid asked and everyone turned their heads towards Jessica waiting for her answer.

"The truth is I don't know. I'm still really hurt about what that d-bag did to me so i honestly don't know what to feel" She said truthfully, she spent the past week thinking and thinking over what she was feeling for you. With that Yuri got up and left the room leaving Jessica confused.

"What is going on with her ?" She asked innocently."Oh come on Sica, can't you see that Yuri loves you more than a friend ?" Tiffany said without realizing what she just revealed.

"What, she loves me ?"She asked and eyed everyone who slightly nodded their heads and with that ,she jumped out of her bed and went after her tanned friend.

Yuri was at the pool, for some reason she never understood she was felt at peace near water and pool, she was the best swimmer in SM High school, she would spent hours on the water without realizing so it was easy for Jessica to guess that she would be over her pool thinking and she was right.

Yuri was sitting on the board with her legs hanging inside that pool while looking at the sky that was filled with stars, she didn't even notice Jessica sitting beside her until she heard her voice.

"Why did you ran away Yul ?" She asked obviously knowing why, Yuri was hurt and jealous with her answer about her feelings for you.

"I wasn't feeling really well on the room, so i just came here for fresh hair, Sica. You don't have to worry." Yuri said without looking at Jessica until she found her head being turned towards the person that makes her heart beat so fast.

"Tiffany told me that you have feelings for me. Is it true, Yuri-ah?" She said calmly and Yuri widened her eyes, lowered her head and nodded."Look at me and say it."Jessica demanded and Yuri could only obey.

"I am in love with you since the first time we saw each other 3 years ago. I watched you get into a relationship with tha jerk and i always wondered if i could have a chance someday somehow to have you but it always seemed impossible. I stood by your side, was the shoulder you would cry on and i always hoped that someday you would see that i love you more than any of your exes together." She said and lowered her head and turned away before the tears that were threatening to fall, ran down on her face.

Jessica stood still for a few moments and held Yuri's face and turned towards herself making the latter look her in the eyes and she did what Yuri never thought it could happen, something that made her eyes widen. Jessica kissed her on the lips, it took her a few seconds until she responded to the kiss and the two kept going for a few more minutes until the air was needed and they broke the kiss and just looked at each other.

"Yuri, you more than anyone knows that i was and still am deeply hurt by what that jerk of my ex did to me but i hope you have the patience to break the walls i built around my heart to protect it from another heartbreak."She said and pecked Yuri's lips and smiled.

"I will, i will wait until you heart can be mine, but in the mean time can i ask you to be my girlfriend ?"Yuri asked with hope in her eyes and Jessica nodded her head. What's wrong with giving her a chance ? Maybe they were made for each other.

Yuri couldn't be more happy, she stood up and started to do a kkab dance and Jessica could only chuckle at her now girlfriend while she was completely happy to have a chance with the girl she has been in love for the past week. The girls were watching everything from the window of the room and smiled knowing what had happened between the two.

 

They were at a swing on the garden enjoying their moment as new couple together, Yuri was sitting with her arm around Jessica who leaned her body against Yuri's as they watched the night and the moon play with the stars.

"So you will break up with that girl now that we are dating, right Sica-baby ? Yuri asked her while hugging Jessica tighter liking she was saying that this girl is hers and no one can have her now beside herself.

"Sica-baby ?" Jessica smiled at the new nickname she got from her girlfriend.

"Yeah, that's my nickname for you, no one can call you that besides me, arasso ?" Yuri said while pouting earning herself a peck form the girl trapped between her arms.

"Arasso. About that, I can't break up with her Seobang." She said truthfully and she felt Yuri's hug soften and her arms drop by the answer she heard.

"Hey, it's not what you are thinking. I need to continue to pretend because if i don't Taecyeon will found out that everything was a lie, he won't stop bugging me, even if we reveal that we are dating, he's going to think that is also a lie and there's no way he will leave me and you alone. Besides I am afraid he can hurt you, at least with Ariel, he's afraid of her and i don't want anyone getting hurt because of me." She explained while looking at Yuri's eyes.

"Alright Sica-baby, i understand but i am going to have a little talk with her tomorrow to set the limits of your relationship with her." With that she kissed her girlfriend and the enjoyed the night breeze together. Unknown to them, you were on the rooftop of Jessica's house, you went there to check on her since you were feeling that something was going to happen. You saw and heard everything and in the end you clenched your hand that was placed on your chest.

Why is my heart suddenly hurting ? You thought and went back to your apartment.

 

The next day at school

 

You entered the class  and saw Jessica sitting together with Yuri being a little more closer that before and you knew why, you looked at your side and saw Taecyeon looking at you waiting for your next move and you could only give a low sigh to the situation you got yourself into. You walked to her table and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

'Taecyeon is looking, act.' you whispered in her ear and you could see the fuming Yuri besides her. You weren't doing on purpose, it had to be done.

"Baby, you are here." She started and got up to hug you. To Yuri's relief, the bell rang and the teacher got inside the classroom quickly so you and Jessica broke the hug and you went to your seat. You plopped yourself on the chair, grabbed your phone and your earphone, plugged them and started to listen to music during the class.

You were feeling bored and the pain on your heart only increased by every sweet moment you saw between Jessica and Yuri. Soon the bell rang and your class had a free period before the lunch break since the teacher got flu and couldn't make it. You had to get out of there before you exploded with anger without even knowing the reason behind what you were feeling, so you just went out and you walked until your feet brought you to the basketball court.

You put your phone at the bench and grabbed a ball, you did some moves and shoot, it went straight inside, you did that a few more times until you heard claps, you looked back and saw Taecyeon and his crew 2PM along with the rest of the people from your class, including Jessica and Yuri and Siwon who eyed you suspiciously.

"Well,well, well, look at who i found in my sanctuary, the weirdo liar." He said while his friend surrounded you keeping their distance.

"You are here and not with your 'girlfriend' on the period, it's strange." He said while walking around you. "What do you mean ?" You asked coldly.

"I mean, if it was me and i had a free period, all i would want to do is be with my girl, hug her, kiss her, make her laugh. But you don't, you left her at class and came alone here while she was with the tanned kid that's clearly head over heels for your girl and you don't even care." He said and Yuri and Jessica got shocked at what he said, which it only made your level of anger rise.

" Taceyeon, you better stop, i still don't want to hurt you." You said as your voice got colder."You hurt me, dream on weirdo. It's easier that Jessica is cheating on you with Yuri that you hurt me." He said and laughed. That was it, you couldn't hold anymore. Siwon noticed your change.

"Taecyeon, you better get out now before you get really hurt, i mean it." He said with a worried tone and Taecyeon scoffed and laughed. "Like your sister can hurt me, ." That's was the end of your self control. You took of your hat and threw far away, you adjusted your hair and looked up.

tumblr_mb37ixYyT41r7p92eo1_500.jpg your hair is like this.

"I warned you, Taecyeon, more than once to not say anything bad about my family in front of me, those big ears of yours failed don't pay for anything. Poor you." You said and he got made about what you said of his complex, his ears.

"Get her!!!!" He screamed and you silently thought. Now, the fun begins. With that, his friend Jaebum came running towards you ready to punch you, you dodge it and punched him making him fall on the ground with his mouth bleeding. The others came one by one and started to attack you. Jessica doesn't why but she was so worried and scared you would get hurt, that she questioned what was that she felt for you.

You didn't finish them off quickly because you wanted to have some fun, none of them could hit you and all that time you had this smirk on the corner of your mouth that Siwon knew so well. It always came out when you were hurt and needed to vent your anger out but he couldn't get a hint of the real reason. Soon, you were tired of playing with them and finished them off and waited for Taecyeon's attack.

He came towards you and started to attack you with punches and kicks, to which you easily dodge it. You were so mad that you didn't want to play this game with him, so you quickly twisted his arm onto his back, kicked his leg making him kneel and you got near his ear and said.

"Don't mess with me big guy, you will get hurt." You said and punched his back making him fall on the ground, you looked at Siwon and saw him nodded at you for controlling your powers, you looked at Jessica and saw her holding Yuri's hand and you couldn't be there anymore,so you got your hat, put it on and left the court  going towards the rooftop.

You were just calming yourself when you heard the door open, you didn't have to look to know who it was, you already memorized her scent. It was Jessica along with Yuri and the rest of SNSD and your friends, Krystal, Joon, Dara and Thunder. You got up from your squatting position and faced them, but as usual didn't make eye contact.

"What do you want now ?"You said coldly crossing your arms in front of your chest and waiting for their answer, although you had a hunch of what they were doing there.

"Can we talk privately ?"Jessica asked eyeing your friends." If you are wondering, Barbie, they know the truth about our relationship, so whatever you want to say to me, you can say in front of my friends." You said annoyed already.

"Why are you calling me Barbie ?" She asked confused, you never called her that after you apologized .

"As far as I know, i can call you whatever i want to." You said coldly while glancing at her." Don't you dare talk to my girlfriend like that." Yuri said it without even thinking. Although your heart was hurting, you managed to hide it.

"Great, now that you have a real girlfriend, i can see myself free from this pretending bull." You said sarcastically, as you took a step forward Jessica said.

"No, we can't stop now. As you saw, Taecyeon is still not believing in us." She said and you scoffed at her.

"Maybe, if you hadn't been so sweet towards your girlfriend he wouldn't have noticed anything." You said and got close to them.

"If you want him to believe it, the keep your hands to yourself and your sweet stuff for when you are alone. If you want him to believe that you are my girlfriend, then start acting like it, Barbie." You said and passed between them not forgetting to bump your shoulders on them, as you and your friends make a way out of the rooftop.

Jessica and Yuri stood still at their places reflecting on your words. But Jessica was not only thinking about that but she was also wondering why you acted so mean towards her, when this past week, you were cold but good to her.

"She is right guys. Everyone who saw you two today would think you are together. If you still want to keep pretending Jessica and want for Taecyeon to believe it, you need to start doing it for real, not this cheap little act you are giving." Taeyeon said it as they all left the rooftop.

You were so hurt that you had to go and see your parents, so you called Pegasus and rode him  towards the Olympus.

 

In the Olympus

You arrived and ran straight towards the conference room, as you called it. You opened and saw your mom and your father talking to Tryton, your eldest brother. They were shcoked to see you there but they were even more shocked when they saw tears coming down from your eyes.

You quickly went to your mom and hugged her really tight, you badly need her comforting lap so that you could try to calm down and that's what happened. She, your father and your brother took you to their palace and she led you to your room. She sat on the bed and you rested you head on her lap while she kept caressing your hair.

"What happened baby sis ?" Your brother asked you, and you cried even more. "It hurts Tryton, my heart hurts when i saw them together, they were holding hands and kissing, and it hurts so much. Mom make it stop please, whatever this disease that's consuming my heart, make it stop. I cant' take it any more." You begged her with your red and swollen violet eyes.

"Honey, this is not a disease. This is a broken heart, it happens when you love someone and they don't love you back or they hurt you. You are in love with that blonde girl and you are hurting because she is with someone else." Your mother said and you got up and looked at them.

"In love with Jessica ?" You asked as you never been in love before."Yes sweetie, that's the bad part of love though, when they don't love you back." Your father said and you understood him.

"You said she's with someone else, why don't your fight for her and steal her from this other person ?" Triton said and you nodded at his idea but your father intervened.

"You can't do that, Ariel." Your father said firmly." Why Dad ?" You asked him in the verge of crying again.

"For two reasons sweetie. First, you can't force someone to love you, if it is for you to be together, she will fall for you without you having to do anything the same way you fell for her without her doing anything, When you truly love someone, you have to learn to let them go. If she's not meant for you, you have to let her go and be happy with whoever that can make her, love it's not something that you can force, it simply happens. And second because the girl that you're in love with is dating..... your sister." He said and you were shocked at the news.

"Yuri is my sister ?" You asked still unsure of what you just heard."Yes, sweetie. When she defended Jessica, you were too blind from the pain in your heart that you didn't see my symbol on her arm. She is my daughter and your sister and i don't want you two to fight over a girl, so i ask you to a least for now, try to forget your feelings for that girl, because i can also see that this Jessica is confused between you two, so i don't want you to fight with your sister. Let her have the girl and if you two are really meant to be, it will happen eventually and i hope by that time your sister has found someone else. Or at least realized that there is someone besides her that's  willing to love her unconditionally." He said and you could only sigh.

Now that you know that Yuri is your sister, everything changes. Your father didn't have to ask you, you were going to give up on Jessica anyway. You would rather hurt yourself than hurt your family, and that includes all of your brothers and sisters out there.

"You are right Dad. I will try to erase my love for Jessica so that Yuri can be happy with her." You got up and went to hug him." Thank you for your advices, they always help me so much. You are the best, Dad. And in bed also. Man how many brother and sister i still have to find ?" You said and started laughing along with Triton at the sight of your mother.

"Tell me about it baby . Every time it appears one more. I mean seriously Poseidon ? Can't you hold your horses down for a bit ? Geez." With that, she left the room and your father went after her to make up for the stress she receives from his non stop kids.

"You and your brother fell on the bed while laughing and looking at the ceiling which is was the Orion constellation, your brother's.

"So you are really going to give up on your first love because of our new sister ?" He asked you and you sighed before nodding.

"I can't have a pick a fight between us, Triton. You know that soon I'm going to need all of your help when the battle for Uncle Zeus' throne begins and personally, i don't care about the fact that i just learned she is my sister, because i would do the same for any of you." You said and rested you head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around you.

"I just hope this feeling goes away fast, it hurts so much." You said and started to cry silently, all he could do was caress your hair until you fell asleep while still crying.

"I don't know why you always have to sacrifice everything for others, baby sis. I wish you would be a little less selfless and for once think about you first. But this is who you are and we all love you for that, never forget that we will always be here for you." He kissed you head and tucked you in before heading to the door and taking one last glance at you. "But i do believe that you are the one she oves, she will just need time to realize it. Give her that time and soon she will be in your arms. Sweet dreams baby sis, i love you." He said and left you sleeping with tears still running down your face.

"Thanks and i love you too Triton, you are the best brother ever." You said and really fell asleep thsi time, dreaming about the girl who manged to get you whipped.