Here comes trouble

What Am I ?

It was Friday, the last day of school for the week and you were happy to be able to finally have time to be with Jessica.  Your relationship to people's eyes were for about 2 months but in realoty it's was only one. But the time doesn't matter, what matters is that your love is a life time kind of love and you were really happy with her the same way she was really happy with you.

But here you were at the entrance of the school waiting for Jessica to arrive so you can go together to the classroom. You looked at the other side and saw Taecyeon standing there holding a bouquet of flowers.  You thought that finally he had given up on Jessica and was already trying his lucky with another girl. How wrong you were. 

When Jessica arrived, she got off the car, bided good bye to her parents and turned around heading to the entrance. She was waving at her fans but suddenly her smile grew wider when she saw you standing there waving at her. But then Taecyeon appeared in front of her and offered her the bouquet. 

" This is for you. I thought that you might like it to brighten up your day so I bought it. Hope I am right about the flower." He said playing the sweet and caring gentleman he wasn't.  You were watching sadly the scene.

" Oh My God. I love it Taec. They're so beautiful." She said completely engrossed on the flowers. You decided it was enough for you so you putted your hat, your earphone, turned around and went inside.

" You're more beautiful than all of them." At that moment, the bell rang and Jessica sniped back, she looked at your spot but didn't see you there. She ran passed Taecyeon completely forgetting about him and the flowers.

She arrived at the classroom and looked at your seat and found you. You were listening to music and looking out at the qwindow, you noticed her presence so you turned and looked at her, but as she was about to go to you Taecyeon put himself in between. You sighed and turned to look at the window again.

" Jessica what happened ?" He asked playing dumb. " Not now Taecyeon." She freed herself from him but as she was almost near you, the teacher arrived and she had to go seat  but she kept stealing glances at you.

At about half of the class, the teacher noticed you weren't paying attention and he was the strictest teacher in the school, he was really mad at you so he went to your desk and slammed his hand really hard on the table making all eyes turn to you two feeling scared. Everyone but you. You slowly turned your head.

" That must have hurt." You said blankly and it made him more mad." What do you think I am for you to disrespect my class by using that earphone and not paying attention at all at what i'm saying ?". He said really angry.

" A really boring teacher to speak honestly. Your class is the moat boring and frustrating class I have ever watched and believe me, I watched a lot of them." You said the truth though.

"So you think my class is boring ?" He asked and you nodded. " Then get out right now. I don't want to see you in my classes anymore. You will only do the test because it's the school rule. But on my class you don't set your foot anymore. I will put your presence but you will not attend any of them. Let see how well you can go without learning from me." He smirked while looking at you.

" Thank you sir and believe me when I say that I couldn't be more glad to hear that. And I promise you will have a surprise when you see my grades. Can I go now ?" You said getting up and looking him in the eye.

" Yes you can but before you do, why don't you go and answer that equation I wrote on the white board ?" He said and you nodded, you walked towards his table, grabbed a pencil and wrote the correct answer really fast. Everyone was shocked especially the teacher since he took an hour to solve it correctly while you did in less than five minutes.

"Excuse me sir." With that you went to the door and got out closing making the door slam which caused your classmates and the teacher to jump scared.

10 minutes later, Jessica decided she couldn't wait anymore so she lied to the teacher saying she wasn't feeling good and asking if she could go to the nursery of the school. She did aegyo so he immediately let her go for the rest of the class that was about 40 minutes left.

She wet out of theclass still pretending but as soon as she closed the door she started to run around looking for you. She then remembered when she was dating Yuri and she saw you two kissing she went to the pool and since you're both daughters of Poseidon she deduced that you will be there too so she went. She looked at the pool but didn't see you there, that's when she heard someone rumming to a song so she looked at the blanches and saw you there lying down listening to music.

She sighed and started to climb it until she reached you, she sitted beaide your head since you were lying down on one of them. She looked at your face and was just staring at it for about five minutes. 

"You do know that is creepy to be staring at soeone who is sleeping, don't you ?" You said scaring her a little. "You knew I was here all the time ?" She asked.

" What kind of Goddess and girlfriend would I be if I couldn't recognize you ?" You said blankly, and when you mentioned the word girlfriend she remembered why she came after you. She lifted your head and puttted it on her legs, she removed your hat and started to caress your hair.

" I'm sorry about earlier.  I was really engrossed on the flowers Taecyeon gave me that I forgot that you were there waiting for me. I'm really really really so sorry. I was a terrible girlfriend. I'm sorry." She said and you just sighed.

" I won't say that I wasn't mad because that would be a lie and you know that I don't do lies. I was mad yes but I'm not anymore. I just didn't want to see you smile like that at that jerk. If it was any of your male fans, I wouldn't have minded because I know they are your fans and you treat them nicely and bla bla bla. But to that jerk who once wanted to force you into being his girlfriend. I just didn't get it. But then I talked to Yuri and she said that you did probably because the flowers he gave are your favorites so I kind of was coming back to my senses and realized maybe i shouldn't be mad for that." You said truthfully while she still caressed your hair.

" Yuri is right. I wasn't happy becquse of him, it was because of the flowers. I love flowers so that's why. But you are right. He is a jerk and you have every right to be mad at me because of it." She said and then you opened your eyes.

" No Jessica I don't.  You have every right to be friends with whoever you want. I'm your girlfriend not your owner. I am not and I don't want to be. You are a person with feelings and wishes, you have to decide your own life and my role is not to dictate how you have to live your life. I'm here to help you make them and support you but in the ned it's all on you. But whatever you chose for you I promise I'll love you and support you. Always." You said truthfully. 

" And if I decided that I love someone else and decided to leave you ?" She asked you. " As long as you were happy, I would let you go. Now, I couldn't be with you knowing your heart doesn't belong with me anymore. Even when we were pretending,  I was trying to come up with a plan so that we xould break up and you would be with Yuri only. It hurts more to know that you're unhappy with me than that you are happy with someone else." You said and looked at her eyes.

"But the good thing is that it'll never happen because I'm only happy when I'm with you and that won't change Baby." She said and leaned down and kissed you kind of a spidermar style. You broke the kiss when the air was needed.

" Me too Baby girl. Me too." You said and smiled at her before she went back to caress your hair and was talking about everything. 

 

In China

 

"So gege, you will really go back to Korea ?" Luhan asked Kris. "Yes Lulu, my sister is needing me for something really important that will change her life forever. I have to be by her aide through every step of the way." He said.

" But why now , so suddenly gege ?" Lay asked and their other friend Chen nodded. "Because that change will happen in two months and she needs to be prepeared and I need to give her my support. You guys won't understand the connection we have. I would give up my life to save her and she would do the same. I can't leave her when she needs me the most." He said and the other three understood.

" We understand gege. But promise that you will cal or send us email, anything. Deal ?" Luhan asked. "Deal." He said and they were soon in a group hug.

'The flight to South Korea will leave in ten minutes.'

" It's my flight guys, I promise I'll call you as soon as I land there. Bye I love you all." He said as he was walking away." We love you too gege." They said and waved at him who waved back bedore going inside.

He then arrived at his seat that was a window seat and arranged his thing before sitting down and looking at the view as the plane started to fly.

'I hope we can meet again... my Sooyeon.'