I'm sorry

What Am I ?

You and Jessica were laying on your bed while facing each other. You were looking at each other's eyes just thinking about everything that has happened these past couple of days.

It was really alarming the way Hades was attacking you trying to find a way to break you down so that he can control and rule everything with you as his most prized "puppy".

Jessica on the other hand was thinking about how lucky she must be to have met you and fallen in love with you, there is definitely no one like you not only because of what you are but mostly cause of WHO you are.

"I'm sorry." She said out of nowhere bringing you back to reality. "For what ?". You asked a little confused. "For the way I treated you before. I was a complete jerk." You laughed at her choice of words.

"I wouldn't say that. You were manipulated by Hades, anyone could have done exactly what you did so I understand it. But please always believe that I'm faithful to you. Cheating never crossed my mind and it never will, I love you to much to do that." You said and caressed her cheeks.

"I love you too and I would never cheat on you too. I have been thinking for a while we don't have pet names for each other." Jessica said smiling and you were confused. "And what is that ?"

"Well, I think I just found yours, I will call you dummy because you can't understand some things. A pet name is what a couple call each other like wifey and hubby something like that dummy." She said smiling at you who finally understood what she was saying. "Then I'll call you bubbles because you are too cute." You said and she smiled at her new nickname.

"You know all my past boyfriends always called something like y, beautiful or anything like that. You are the first one to say that I'm too cute." She said with a little blush.

"I like to be your first in something." As soon as you said that the atmosphere changed and a you could hear was the sound of your breaths. You brought your face closer to Jessica's until the distance vanished and you were now kissing her.

It started really innocent but you started to let go and started to deepen the kiss, you Jessica's bottom lip asking for entrance that she gladly accepted and opened and welcomed your tongue who started a battle for dominance with hers to which you easily won.

You moved on top of her, while you used a hand to support your weight with the other one you started to caress in feather-like touches Jessica's leg who was exposed due to the length of the school's uniform skirt she was wearing.

With one second you managed to take of your shirt revealing your killer abs, most girls have the 1-1 kind of abs but you have a really ily defined six pack. Jessica's hand traveled from your neck to your stomach and caressed you abs.

You started to her shirt and soon it reached the floor, you then traveled your kisses to her neck while your hand reached behind Jessica's back ready to undo her bra when she put her hand on your shoulders and pushed you a little.

"I'm sorry, I can't do it. I'm really sorry. I thought I could but I can't. I don't want you to think that I'm a coward or..." Jessica started to rumble still breathless which made you chuckle so you kissed her.

"Hey slow down okay. You don't need to apologize, things got out of control that's all. I would never ask you to do something you don't want to and I definitely don't think you are a coward okay ? So just breathe." You kissed her forehead while she let out the breathe she didn't even knew she was holding.

You got off of her and of the bed and that got her worried, she followed your every move. You went to the side of your bed and looked down and picked up her shirt from the floor, you walked back to the bed and she sat up when you got near.

You helped her to put the shirt and started buttoned until the last button, then you walked back to pick up your shirt and did the same thing with your back facing her.

"You're mad at me right? I'm sorry that I couldn't have with you maybe we can try again, just don't ignore me. Talk to me please." Jessica was in the verge of crying, she really believed that any moment you would turn around and say that you can't be with someone that doesn't want to go all the way but the next words from you got her surprised.

You turned around and looked at her. "I'm not mad at you. At all. I'm just trying to calm down. Hormones as you call is on another level for us. It's more difficult for us to control or slow it down." You went up to her and sat in front of her and smiled.

"Humans reach a certain level of pleasure or desire in these kind of situations and us Gods reach a much higher level, that's why most of the story you heard about my kind is that we have we practically everyone."

"To stop these feelings with you half on my bed is much more difficult for me than it is to you, that's why I needed a moment of silence, to calm myself down nor because I'm mad at you." You explained to her and Jessica understood what you did. You went closer to her and caressed her cheeks.

"You are right ?" You asked and she nodded hesitantly then lowered her head in embarrassment. You lifted her chin for her to look at you.

"Look at me, there's nothing for you to embarrassed about. We Gods don't take that seriously but you guys do which is why I'm sorry about what happened. I don't want you to think that I'm pressuring you because I'm not."

"I forgot how important the first time is to humans but I promise it won't happen again until you feel comfortable to do it okay ? I love you bubbles and I can perfectly wait for you." You said in the sweetest way someone could said it and it made Jessica's tears finally fall down while you whipped them.

"I love you so much dummy. And I don't want anyone else to be my first other than the most perfect girlfriend I could find. I want you to be my first and my last." She said and hugged you really tight, you smelled her scent and smiled.

"I would love that and I promise you that I would do my best to continue to be worthy of your trust and I promise when the time comes, i will do everything to be perfect for you." You said and she nodded against your neck before laying a kiss there.

"Not helping, not helping. Let's get out of here before I start to hyperventilate." She laughed and followed you out from the room. You went to the living room, cuddled on the couch watching some variety show before it was time for Jessica to leave.

You came back after taking her home and jumped on your bed and started to remember what happened and smiled by yourself before falling asleep with a smile on your face.