The Battle

What Am I ?

After Taecyeon's attack, your father doubled the security around you and the girls, although you don't think Hades are going to attack you so soon after his defeat but precautions were still much needed when dealing with the God of the Underworld. You and the girls intensified the training because you can never know when the next attack will happen.

Day by day, you and the girls spent training and planning the best approach during the battle. You and Jessica spent a lot of time together and your relationship grew stronger and stronger as well as your friendship with the girls, you trusted them with your life and they trusted you with theirs.

Finally after centuries and centuries, the time for you to take the throne has finally come. With this battle you were not only defeating Hades once and for all, you were also claiming the throne so it was really important for you. You woke up really son and started to get ready. You wore your armor which is ancient greek style and grabbed your sword.

003-1.jpgholy_sword_1.png

The girls were also ready, their armor was a little more feminine than yours but still strong and fierce

P8270010.jpg

You and all of your allies as well as the girls, your brothers, cousins, and uncles were at the place where the battle would take place. You were standing in front of Hades' army. You gathered everyone around and said.

"Soldiers, today is the day where the world's and our fate will be decided. Today is the day either we fall or rise above Hades. But most of all, today is the day all of you put your trust and your lives on my hands and here, in front of all of you, in front of our enemy, I promise you that I.WILL.NOT.FAIL.YOU. To the victory!"

Everyone cheered and lifted their swords and started to chant. "ARIEL! ARIEL! ARIEL!" They shouted as Hades' army started to come on your direction. You looked at the girls and your family one by one before you found Jessica's eyes. She smiled and that was everything you need to found the courage and the strength o lead all of these people to the victory. You lifted your sword and ordered the attack to start. Everyone started running running and soon both armies collide in battle.

You started to fight with some of Hades' demons, you easily killed all those who attacked you, they could never compete with your years of training. As soon as you could, you took a look around to see what was going on with everyone else.

You saw a few of your allies get killed but your army was still winning. You looked at Hades and the people beside him. GD, Taeyang, Xiah and Micky, they all looked at you and nodded their heads, that way you knew they were on your side.

Hades looked at Taecyeon and said. "My son, go and kill as many as you can." The said boy nodded and started to walk along with his troops towards the on going battle. You knew by the look in his eyes, that a lot of blood would be shared so you mentally asked for the four guys to help you and they accepted.

The first one to do something was GD when he saw a demon trying to attack his boyfriend from the back, he quickly drew his dagger and threw directly to that demon's head. Hades looked at him.

"What are you doing ? You should have left him to kill that idiot. Why are you protecting those people ?" He asked confused and visibly mad. GD looked at him and said. "Because they are my people and I won't let you hurt them." He said and went in front of his troops.

"You no longer obey Hades the God of the Underworld. You will obey me and I say that you will not fight for my father anymore. From now on, you will fight against him so go there and defend those people from the enemies that are the demons. Go." His troops followed his order and went to help your team.

"ARE YOU CRAZY ? YOU DARE TO BETRAY ME ON THE DAY I NEEDED YOU THE MOST ? KNOW ONE THING, IF YOU REALLY GO THE THEIR SIDE, I WILL SHOW YOU NO MERCY ." He said but his decision was already made.  

"Neither will I, Father." With that he turned around and went to the battle to fight along with his boyfriend."I want him dead. Do not spare him, Taeyang." Hades said but was left to silent. "Sorry Father, but we are with him on this." And with that the other three did the same thing and left their Father speechless.

Hades took a look around and what he saw did not pleased him. The only remaining people on his army was to be defeated and he saw his chance to finally be the ruler of the Universe slip trough his fingers. No, he could not let that happen. He made a decision, it was now or never.

"AAARRIEELLLL" He screamed really powerfully, drawing everyone's attention especially yours. " Come here, your coward." He said and you did exactly that. You went to the front and continued to go closer to him but cautiously. You could not trust him.

"I see that my army is done, thanks to the betray of my own fresh and blood. My sons, the ones I trusted to follow my lead betrayed me for you. I must applaud you for that. But it's still not over. Not yet. I propose the final match of this battle. You and me. The winner gets the throne and the loser dies. It has always been about the two of us, it's only right that it ends with just the two of us. Are you going to run away or face me ?" He said and you looked around and thought about his words. that way no one else would be hurt, just you or him.

"I accept. Just us." You said and he smirked. "Well, then so be it." With that he launched towards you who almost couldn't defend yourself. The fight continued with you only defending, you had no idea how powerful he is and how good of a fighter he is, but on a simple distraction he had you took the upper hand of the situation and started to attack while him could only defend. He knew that if it stayed like that you would win so he decided to use something on his favor. Your mind.

"Why are you fighting against me when we could be partners ? We would be amazing as the rulers of everything, think about it." He said and you scoffed. " That would never happen. I could never ally myself with someone like you. You are disgusting." You said and he smirked again. "Why d you think we are so different when in reality we are just the same." He said.

"We are not the same. I'm nothing like you." You said. "Yes we are. We are both in here fighting for power." He said and you stopped. "I've killed my father and you have killed your brother." Your breath hitched and you couldn't think straight. " We are both monsters. I told you that once and you didn't want to listen. I wanted you dead the same way you wanted me dead." He continued.

"Have you ever thought that maybe these people are not really your friends ? Tat they are just scared of you and can't say anything. Tell me where are we different  from each other. I was just like you, I believed in my brothers. I'm the eldest, I should be the one to take the throne but Zeus wanted for himself and betrayed me taking what was rightfully mine to begin with. Don't you think one of your brothers will feel the way I feel and someday inevitably will betray you too ?" You just kept still, you didn't want to listen, you were getting extremely annoyed.

"We are the same, the sooner you accept it the better. We are one, we should be one. Come with me and we can be invincible." He kept repeating that and you suddenly dropped your sword to the ground while clenching your ear to make him stop before falling on the ground. When he saw that, he found his chance to finish you, so he sway his sword towards your head but he couldn't hit you. A very powerful shield was created around you. You suddenly stood up and lifted your head showing him your eyes.

1248475_1373981292368_full.png

They were different, they were lifelessly, they were angry and mad but most of all they were thirsty, thirsty for his blood. "I.AM.NOTHING.LIKE.YOU. I am more powerful than you could ever be. You know, the feeling of this power is so good. I can feel running through my body. Do you really think would believe you ? You are just scared that you can't defeat me. And guess what you really can't. Too bad for you. Should have left my sword be embed on your chest, now you are going to feel pain." You said with your voice slightly changed to a lower tone.

You lifted yourself from the ground and lifted him too. You started to torture him by giving a great amount of pain. The girls and everyone else was really shocked, they have never seen you like this, you truly looked like the devil. You finally decided to end him and that's what you did. With a blink of an eye he disappeared.

You came down still on that state, you looked around and smirked. "The victory is ours." You said but then. "Not so fast your monster." Taecyeon said and he held a sword to Jessica's throat, during everything you totally forgot about him. "You don't want to do that." You said as you tried to get closer. "Yes I do. You kkilled my father, then it's only right for me to kill your beloved girlfriend. Say goodbye." With that he went to slice but you were faster so you went flying towards him with a force that was to powerful making everyone go backwards including Jessica.

"YOU DIE!!!!!!!!!!!" With that you held his throat and started to choke him as he struggled in mid air. You watched the life disappear from his eyes until you finally broke his neck and disconnected from his head, quartering him in a thousand pieces. You looked at his body as you made it burnt into ashes. "Ariel!" Chaerin called you back to reality, when you looked around all that force just cooled off as you saw Jessica's body.

When you went to Taecyeon, the force around you made Jessica's body fly towards the rocks and her head was hit hard, there were blood everywhere around her. You went and held her body. "Baby, baby, please wake up, talk to me. Don't do this. You can't die please. Dara unnie.!" You cried and sobbed while calling Dara who went to you as fats as she could, she kneeled down beside Jessica.

"Unnie, please do something, save her please. This is all my fault, i lost control and i...I killed her." You said but Dara held your hand. "You didn't kill her. I'll try my best, you need to be strong." You nodded as she prepared herself since to resurrect it would drain almost all of her energy. She rubbed her hands together and then put one on Jessica's forehead and the other on her belly. With that she started to pull all of her force and energy and after a few seconds, Jessica's eyes shot open as she gasped for air.

Dara unnie fell  as Chaerin went to hold her since she was almost fainting. While you couldn't believe that Jessica was alive again, you held her body smiling."Thank you, thank you so much Dara unnie. You're back baby. I'm so sorry, I almost lost you. I was so scared that you would leave me. But what matters is that you are alive and right here with me. Are you feeling okay or anything ?" You said in one breath as you pulled away a little to look at her. "I.I.I'm c.confused ." She said shakily ad you smiled at her. "Confused about what baby?" You asked.

"I'm confused about where I am but mostly, I'm confused about why are you calling me baby when I don't even know who you are ?" Jessica said staring at you.

 

                                           THE END...

 

 

 

 

 

                                         

 

 

                                              ...FOR NOW .