My girlfriend ?

What Am I ?

You were on your bed, laying down while looking at the ceiling thinking about your first day at school, you were puzzled at your own actions towards the girl you bumped into. It's true that you are cold but you almost never act mean towards strangers like what you did to her. You thought again, again and again until you decided that you were going to apologize and will not treat her that way again even because you felt some kind of electricity when you helped her to stand up.

You kept questioning yourself about that new feeling on your heart. Could iut finally be love the feeling you are having or it was nothing ? How could you know ? You never fell in love before as you were always so focused on learning what you had to do when you take the throne and never had time to feel those kind of feelings for anyone before. You eventually fell asleep while thinking about it.

 

It's was another day on the human world for you and you never knew what to expect from it but you hoped it will be good  for you and your friends. You and Siwon arrived at the school together and were already attacked but his fans, you could only sigh and leave him to deal with them alone. As you were walking you saw your friends and Joon waiting for you at the entrance so you immediately went on their direction.

"Hey guys, how are you ?" You asked them and hugged Joon."Hey, buddy." You said to him."Hey noona, we were just waiting for you, let's go." He said and the others agreed and all of you started walking into the school gate.

When you entered your class, you saw the girl from yesterday and you quickly looked away when you sensed she was going to look in your way. You went to the last row and sit down with Krystal, Dara and Thunder (Cheondung's nickname) while Joon sit on his usual spot and Siwon along with his friends and soon the class started. After a while you felt bored because all of the teacher was saying about history you already knew since you accompanied human evolution through the times, you wondered how Siwon could handle it.

The reason why you came to human world was not to go to school to learn things you already knew, it was to try human connection, to know how they live and how they interact with each other. You were too bored so you started to drawn on your notebook and soon after that the class was over and apparently the teacher of the next period was sick and couldn't come to school so you had a free period.

Everyone in the class started to talk to each other and soon became noise and you continued to draw and must admit that it was pretty great. Soon you put your earphone and missed the chance to hear a conversation between the girl from before and the guy who bullied Joon.

"Jessica, i wanted to invite you to go out with me tonight, what do you say ?"The boy asked her.

"I don't think so Taecyeon oppa, i'm can't." She said. The boy named Taecyeon didn't seem to understand her. "But why Sica ? Everyone here thinks that we would be a great couple. Think about it, me the captain of the basketball team and you the head cheerleader, we will be the most popular couple on this school, everyone is going to love us." He said trying to convince her.

"But i don't want to oppa, i think we better stay just as friends, okay ?". She said but he grabbed her wrist."No, you can't deny me. I'm Ok Taecyeon, the most rich and handsome guy in this school and you can not say no to me." He said harshly and she was struggling to get out of his grip.

"Oppa, let me go, i don't want anything with you, you are hurting me." She said but he was stronger than her."So from this day on you will be my girlfriend." He said. "I can't oppa because..." She started to think of a way to make him get lost and from a glimpse she saw you with your head down and she quickly thought of something."Because i already have someone else. We are dating for 2 weeks now, and i won't cheat, of course." She quickly said.

"I don't believe you. Who is that person ?" He said angrily and she managed to get out of his grip and walked over to your table, you sensed her approaching you, so you looked up when suddenly you felt a weight on your lap. You took off your earphone and heard her saying.

"She's my girlfriend oppa." When she finished you were surprised so before you could ruin everything, she whispered and begged on your ear to play along with her, you didn't understand what was going on but since you were thinking about a way to apologize, you decided to follow her act. "What's wrong ?" You asked her.

"Stop lying Jessica, i saw the way she treated you yesterday, there is no way she is your girlfriend so why don't you just get off of her lap and come with me ?" He said and she was shocked and didn't know what to say, so you thought of something. "Baby, why are you sitting on my lap ? Did you forgot our deal ?" You asked her and Taecyeon looked confused."What deal ? Do you care to explain ?" He said angrily. You looked at everybody and sighed.

"There's no point in hiding anymore since you guys are our classmates and i know that i wouldn't handle myself for so long. The truth is me and my baby here are dating." You said and everyone was shocked."You may be wondering how because of the way i treated her yesterday but the truth is that it was just an act. She was afraid that her fans would hurt me somehow if they knew we were dating ." You said and she quickly understood what you were saying so she continued.

"So i came up with the idea of pretending to not know and hate each other so they wouldn't suspect anything and wouldn't hurt my baby. I would die if that happened." She said and kissed your cheek, you felt like it was changing color and you didn't know why so you just shrugged it off and continued to pretend.

"But i don't want to do it anymore, baby. I can't pretend to hate you when i love you so much, i don't care if they hurt me as long as you are there to heal me." You said and finally you looked into her eyes and you both swore you got lost in each other's eyes. You on her brown and breathtaking eyes and she on your blue and hypnotizing eyes.

"Stop ! It can't be truth. You are lying, you would never trade me for a loser like her." He said when suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder."I will not allow you to say those things to my sister, Taec, so you better watch your mouth when you are talking to her." Said Siwon getting angry for the way he treated you.

" Look Siwon, this is between me and them so mind your own business before i get mad at you too." He said and hat's when you regained your cold appearance, you got Jessica out of your lap and went towards him."You don't talk to my brother like that especially in front of me." You said with the coldest tone they have ever heard before, and the interest thing that it wasn't even your worst level of coldness. With that the bell rang, and the teacher came inside and everyone went back to their seats.

When it was lunch time, you were about to get out without Jessica but then you saw Taecyeon eyeing the two of you so you wet to her and held her hand out of the class. She was confused at first but then she remembered why you did that and followed you. Many students were wondering and gossiping about you tow, you went to grab her lunch and an apple for you and led her away from the cafeteria. You went t the rooftop and you both settle down beside each other.

"I believe you have a strong reason why you made me pretend that i am your girlfriend, miss Barbie." You said as you munched on the apple, she looked at you." Yes i do and my name is Jessica.." She said and extend her hand, you took it." I'm Ariel. Do you care to tell me what is the reason ?" You said.

"I don't like Taecyeon and i tried many times to reject him but  he never accepts it, so i thought that if i told him i had someone else he would leave me alone and i knew that you were one of the few people that had ever threaten him so i thought you would be able to handle him. But if you don't want to, i can always tell him the truth and find another way to stop him ." She said truthfully. You thought for a while then said.

"First, i wanted to say that I'm sorry for the way i treated you yesterday, I'm not usually mean, just cold. And second, i accept to pretend I'm your girlfriend, I want to make him pay for the way he treated Joon." You said without looking at her.

"Apology accepted and truth to be told, it was my fault for being in the way. Is Jonn related to you ?" She asked." Yes, he is my half brother." She made and O shape and continued to eat her lunch until the bell rang and you two went back to class while holding hand. As you sat down on your chair, you sighed.

This is going to be interesting. You thought.