New found brother

What Am I ?

T1rL4JFmBXXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic.jpg  Jessica's

(The boy's uniform are just the same as the girl's, only that they wear pants. Yours is the only different)

Customized-Anime-Cosplay-Persona-4-Yasog T1oEyYXd4XXXac37U1_042119.jpgYours

 

You looked at the entrance and saw a bunch of fancy cars and students getting out of them and walking towards the entrance making a fuzz about something and you couldn't understand what they were talking about, the only thing you could hear was 'Soshi Princesses' and you didn't understand why.

"There are princesses here ?" You asked no one in particular but you heard a response from your side."No, silly." You looked at the source."Adalia, Chairon, Parthenos." You hugged your cousin, Adalia, daughter of Hefestus and Chairon and Parthenos, son and daughter of Apollo.

"Hey, Ariel. The name's are Krystal, Dara and Cheondung." Krystal said as the others nodded. "Sorry guys, i forgot, although i won't change mine." You said and they chuckled lightly."Why not ? You know that is better that way so them won't suspect us." Dara said.

ec83346fc6968f3e06afb5f61f0e154f.jpg111.jpga95536f9966346c7750cfb69c60a6ad2.jpg

"But Ariel is not an unusual name like yours so i don't think they will suspect who i am." You said as you walked with them. "So what's the commotion ?" You asked as you still eyed the crowd there was at the entrance.

"In this school there are the popular groups, they are fans of the most popular of all, The Soshi Princesses. They are a bunch of rich, and empty girls who only care about beauty and fashion." Krystal said and the others agreed.

" And what about you guys ? Are you popular ?" You asked and they scoffed." Of course not, we are the cold and scary weirdos, as you know we a sin our kinds are not very friendly, so we end up being excluded of everything, so welcome to the club because man, you are worst than us when it come to coldness." Dara said and you maintained you clod and blank expression.

"I don't mind, in fact i prefer not being popular as them, i hate people who are fake." You said as you reached the crowd, you passed through them and accidentally bumped your shoulder at someone causing the person to fall down, everything turned silent. You continued to walk when suddenly you bumped into someone and the person fell on the ground, you continued to walk like nothing happened.

snsd_png_render_by_classicluv-d66acqy.pn

"YAH! Where do you think you are going without apologizing to my friend ?" You heard a loud voice say from behind you. "Why should I if she is the one blocking the way ?" You said without turning around with the coldest and scariest tone all of them has ever heard.

"They are the princesses, apologize now." One of the guys said. "Make me." You dared and they froze. They never met someone as cold as you, even the ice princess that's on the floor. " I thought so." You said and continued to walk until you saw your brother in front of you.

superjunior.jpg

"Ariel." He said and you looked at him as well as everyone." Apologize now. I don't want you to make a scene on your first day. Please, they are my friends. For me." He said and you sighed. You turned around and thanks to your hat, you didn't make eye contact with any of them. You pulled her up forcefully.

"Next time, don't stand on my way Barbie or not even Siwon will be able to avoid you getting hurt." You said and let go of her hand. "Nice group of friends, brother." You said and everyone was shocked to see that the great Siwon was your brother. "Ariel." He sighed and you motioned your friends to follow you. 

"I'm sorry guys, she's not good on first impressions." He said and the bell rang so everyone dashed to their class except SNSD and Super Junior. "I can't believe you, a gentleman, have such a rude sister, oppa." Tiffany said to her best friend."She's not that bad Tiff. She just needs time to open up, but once she does, you won't find a better friend than her, i guarantee you. I trust her with my life and so far she never disappointed me." He said proud of the person you are.

 You were far away from them but you used your power and listened to their conversation, you sighed. 

Theseus, why are you defending me to them ? 

Stop using telepathy, but answering you because i don't want them to have a bad impression of you. 

Like i care of what they think of me and seriously, you should find better friends.

Well you should care about them but you just don't know yet, but some day you will find out why. They are great friends okay ? And go to your classes or else you will be late and go to detention

You went to the reception of the school and asked for your schedule, after searching for it she gave you and you looked at the first class. Science. You sighed knowing this teacher will be better than your Aunt Athenas. Either way, you walked slowly not minding the looks you were receiving, since you were a bright student, you were put on the best students' class and that means: SNSD, Super Junior, EXO, Krystal, Cheondung, Dara, 2PM and Wonder Girls and a boy named Lee Joon.

Everyone was already on their seat when suddenly the door was swang open making a loud noise. Everyone turned the attetion towards that door and there you were stading with the same expression you  had early on. The teacher looked at you and you got a little shocked. Uncle Hermes ?

K-pop-Guy-Crushes-and-their-Perfect-Impe

"I'm guessing you are the new student, come on in. Since today is your first day, i'll let you pass, but don't be late to any of my classes, okay ? I'm professor Choi Seunghyun but everyone calls me T.O.P." He asked and received a nod from you. "Okay, now introduce yourself to the class."

"Hi, I'm Ariel and I'm 17 years old." You said bored. "Nothing more to say ?" He asked teasing you, you just shook your head."Fine, you can seat wherever you like." He said and you went to the back where Krystal, Dara and Thunder were. You plopped yourself on the chair and threw your bag on the floor and started to listen to his class, and started to note some things he was saying out of boredom. As two more classes went by, finally it was lunch time. You and your friends were sitting on a table, you were eating an apple when you heard something.

"Look at who we have here, if it isn't Kai, the . If i wanted you hear, i wouldn't have trapped you on the bathroom. I don't like poor people like you, they are a cancer on our school. Don't you think idiot ?" Said the leader of 2PM, Taecyeon to a boy with brown hair while slapping his face with a basketball since he was the captain of the team. He was eating alone, you turned around to look at him and you saw something on his arm very familiar to you since you had the same on yours.

    

You are the only God besides the twelve Great Gods of the Olympus who can recognize a demigod but you can only when they are reaching their breakout time, which means they will finally show their powers and you recognized your brother as he had Poseidon's symbol, the trident hiding beneath his skin and it was already coming out. And when you heard the guy talking to him like that, you wouldn't allow anyone to treat your brother like that so you explained to your friends who he was and they got shocked but still accepted your request to help him.

"Who do you think you are to treat him like this, stupid ?" You said coldly as everyone turned silent to see you while you were facing them but still not making eye contact. "Kai, right ?" You said and the boy nodded. "Go to my friends over there while i deal with these morons." You said and the boy did what you told and they got him out of the cafeteria and took him away to explain everything to him.

"And who are you to talk to us like that, weirdo ?" Said Taecyeon."I will just say this one time so you better listen carefully. The next time I see you near that boy again, i will make you regret being born." You said and turned around to walk away, he looked at his friends and to you and said. "Think fast." He threw the ball at your back but you were quicker and catch it before it hit you.Everyone stopped at looked at you shockingly.

zac-efron-sterling-knight-17-again-still

"I warned you." With that, you threw the ball at his crotch which made him fall to the ground with pain and you kneeled down in front of him."For your own safety, i think that you should start listening to the advice i gave you. Don't mess with me or my friends or Kai or the next time, i will cut your precious little ' man' out. Are we clear ? Good." With that you got up and looked at Siwon." Come." You said and he stood up and followed you, sensing on your voice it was serious.

 

"What?!!! That can't be true you are lying. How can i be a demigod ?" Kai said at they brought him far from everyone else to tell him the truth but he couldn't believe that ...

"It is true, Kai. You are a demigod and not only that but you are also our brother."You said as you and Siwon got near him."What ? How ?" He asked you."Simply, our  father, Poseidon had a thing with your mom and boom, you were made."You said and everyone chuckled. "I can't believe you." You said and you went to him and took of your blazer and started to roll up your shirt when you finished you held his arm and did and approximate both arms together.

poseidon__s_trident_by_lebonnel-d37yczd.tumblr_m9xw5g1pWn1r06mn5o1_500.jpg

"You see ? This is Poseidon symbol. The trident. All of his kids has one of these that when it is time for your powers to came out they'll blink and that's how i recognized you as my brother." You said and unrolled it back as well as he.

"So 'I'm a son of Poseidon and your brother ?" He asked and you nodded and suddenly felt a body pressed against yours. "I always wanted to have siblings, and now i do." You smiled for the first time today as you hugged him back."Yeah you do, quite a lot." You chuckled and he later hugged Siwon as well.

"So am i older than you ?" He asked you."Only if you are 7 millenniums old." You said and his mouth hang open, you closed it. "So I'll call you noona and you hyung." He said and you nodded. "Ah and thank you noona for defending me from those guys." He said."Don't worry, no one is going to hurt you anymore, i promise." You hugged him and you spent the rest of the classes thinking about it.

Is because of that that I'm here at this school, right Dad ? To find new demigods ? Am i doing it right ? Are you proud of me so far for finding Kai, your son ? Are you jealous Mom about Dad's new find kid ?

 

On the Olympus

"Another one, i can't believe it, how many ?"Aphrodite said. "My love, you know that we have to do it, you do it too." Poseidon said to his wife."Only when necessary." She defended."So have i only after i married you. Though you know i hab done it many times before you but i have been faithful i promise." He said and kissed her cheeks.

"But ignoring that, I'm really proud of our daughter, not her attitude though. To be cold,that she learned from you." She said and he nodded. "But you also know that soon she will find the one who is going to break the ice just like i found you." He explained while hugging her from behind.

"I think she already did." She said and felt he nod on her shoulder as they continued to watch you on the human world