The Club pt 2

What Am I ?

As soon as the classes ended and it was time to go home the couples were split up in two teams. THE GUYS : You, Taeyeon, Yuri and Chaerin vs THE GIRLS : Jessica, Tiffany,  Yoona and Dara. Both teams were really excited about the results of this makeover thing. The girls went off first while the guys stayed behind.

"So I talked to Chaerin unnie and explained everything to her and she was really excited, you could tell she loved the idea, she is expecting us on her apartment so let's go to my car and get this thing started." You said and the girls cheered and went to your car. You started the engine and took off to Chaerin's apartment. 

 

 

 

" Wow. It's so big." It was the response as soon as they stepped inside, you and Chaerin chuckled at their reaction.  You imagined if they could see your Uncle Zeus' palace, huge doesn't begin to describe it.

" So girls Ariel explained to me what is going on and I'm really excited is about time for a makeover. But before that you guys want a drink or water because we have so much to do." She offered and smiled and the girls smiled too. She was right , it was about damn time for this to happen.  Soon you started the work.

 

It was 10:15 pm and the girls have already arrived. Being more used to this kind of stuff made their work easier even because to them look beautiful is jusy effortless. They are beautiful naturally, they just need the right outfit and they knew exactly what to wear. And they not only canged their clothes, they had a real full makeover.

 

Jessica's clothes:

 Jessica's hair : before - after

 

     

 

Tiffany's clothes :

 

Tiffany's hair : before - after

    

 

Yonna's clothes : 

 

Yoona's hair : before - after

 

   

 

Dara's clothes : 

Dara's hair : before - after

 

 

The girls arrived at the club and everyone, literally everyone was gawking at their beautigul and iness. Guys were drooling over them, they were so beautiful that some of the guys almost got a just by looking at them.  Anyway they got inside and went towards their table to wait for your group.

"Have you girls noticed how some guys are looking at us ?" Tiffany asked smirking. "Of course they are . We are looking smoking hot sis, no one can resist us." Yoona said and they high fived with Dara and Jessica. 

"I'm curious about the guys team. I really want to see how they're looking now." Jessica said and the rest of the girls agreed. 

"Well Chaerin is really great with these kind of things so I bet they'll look extremely handsome." Dara said and the girls looked at each other nodding. As in clue the people started to look at the door and mouths fell open at the sight.

 

Your clothes :

 

Your hair : before - after

   

 

Taeyeon's clothes :

 

Taeyeon's hair : before - after

    

 

Yuri's clothes : 

 

Yuri's hair : before - after

     

 

Chaerin's clothes :

Chaerin's hair : before - after

  v

 

The girls couldn't close their mouth while looking at the guys making their entrance, they were beyond handsome. They were beautifully handsome and really y.

Everyone in the club stopped to look at your group, the girls in the club were fanning themselves, they needed some cold shower. As soon as you guys arrived in front of the table.

"Like what you see ?" You said with the most deep and y voice the girls has ever heard and they still couldn't do much beside nodding.

 

To be continued....