Best date ever !!

What Am I ?

You and the girls were back in the school, your father decided to send you back after your uncle Hades sent a monster to kill you. He thought it was safer for you to be on the human world.

So here you are, listening to some boring class. You then looked a little to the left and you saw her. Your girlfriend. You couldn't describe the view you were seeing.

The sun was slightly hitting her blonde hair making it shine along with her fair skin. Perfection, that's the word to describe it.

Suddenly your mind drifted off towards Jessica's ex. Yifan. Although the name sounds familiar you couldn't get a hold of where and when you heard it before but it doesn't matter.

You couldn't understand how could he hurt her like that. It's like it's impossible to you to try to understand his actions if you don't think that maybe he was a jerk.

You know that you could never do that to her she's too important and she means so much to you, that you wouldn't and couldn't do to her.

Insecurity. Yes, you did feel insecurity until now but you believe in her, that she really loves you and is with you not because of anything else beside the love she feels for you.

You love her, that it's crystal clear and you will do anything you can to make this work because the last thing you want is to loose her unless if her happiness was with someone else, in that case you would let her go and be happy.

People may think that you're weak if you don't fight for her but the truth is that it's takes much more strength, courage and love to let go of the person you love the most, at least that's what you think.

You were daydreaming and didn't realize that the bell indicating that classes were over rang until you felt a hand caress your cheeks.

"Baby, are you okay ? You were spacing out. Everyone already left. Let's go." Jessica said and you looked around, indeed there was only you two in the class.

You smiled at her and fixed your things grabbed your bag, took hers and held on your hand while your other arm went around her shoulder and hers on your waist.

"It's your fault I was daydreaming. Who said you could be so perfect?" You said and smiled when you saw her blush. "Yah, cheesy." She said pinching your waist as you opened the door gate for you two.

"It's true though. But anyway, I wanted to ask you if you don't want to come with me somewhere? It's that I really wanted to show you this place I found." You said as you were getting near her parents car that were waiting for her.

"Of course I can, I just need to warn my parents so they won't get worried." She said as you broke the hug and gave her her things back. "Okay so I'll come to your house to fetch you at 4:30 PM, arasso?". You said before hugging her. You felt her nod her head.

"Arasso. I'll be waiting. Bye baby." She said and pecked your lips. "Bye baby girl." You said and waved at her as she got inside her car.

"Jessica sweetie, is that your girlfriend ?" Her father asked her once she got inside. "Yes Daddy, that's my baby. Isn't she so handsome and beautiful at the same time ? I'm so in love with her." She said as she looked at you through the window as you wee waiting for the car to go so that you could leave.

"I liked her sweetie. She is indeed al of that but there's something about her that tells me that she's different in a good way from your last relationship." Her Dad said and her mother agreed since they both knew about Yifan.

"Yifan is nothing compared to my baby, Daddy. Don't ever compare my baby with that jerk. SHE IS THE BEST GIRLFRIEND EVER." She said and they smiled.

"Okay sweetheart. Mr. Park." Mr Jung called their driver and yes they're rich. "Let's go home." He said and their driver nodded and took off, only then you went rlto your car and took off as well. 

 

It was 4:30 PM sharp when you rang the door bell of the Jung's mansion. Yes, you read it right. Mansion. Soon a maid came and opened the door for you once you told her your name she let you in and told you that Jessica would be ready in a minute.

You stood near the door when Mrs. Jung passed and saw you there. She recognized you as her daughter's girlfriend so she went to you and introduced herself.

"Hi, you must be Jessica's baby." She said and hugged you. You were a little confused and she noticed and smiled. "I'm sorry,  it's that Jessica didn't tell us your name, she only referrers to you as her baby so that's why I said that." She said and it was your turn to smile.

"I'm sorry. My name is Ariel, nice to meet you Mrs. Jung." You said and bowed politely. Just then Mr. Jung arrived at the scene. "She is polite honey. I like that. Hi I'm James Jung, Jessica's father." He said and extended his hand.

You immediately took it and shake it. "Hello sir, I'm Ariel, Jessica's girlfriend, nice to meet you and your wife, ma'am." You said and bowed 90°degrees. 

"You don't have to call us that, just call us Dad and Mom like Jessica since I know and hope that your relationship will last." He said and you smiled. "I hope so too sir...I mean Dad." You said smiling.

"Now that's good." He said and you laughed when you heard a voice from behind. "Daddy, Mommy are you scaring my girlfriend away?" Jessica said getting down the stairs, she was wearing a floral dress.

She looked stunning simply like that. You were mesmerized, you were wearing a white long sleeved shirt, a jacket, a little ripped black jeans and some Golden Goose sneakers.

"Wow, you look beautiful. Dad, Mom I have to say you did an amazing job." You said referring to Jessica and everyone laughed at your comment. "We think so too Ariel." Julia Jung said it smiling.

"Well, you don't look bad yourself. You look really handsome baby. Now let's go. Bye Daddy, bye mommy." Jessica said giving her parents a hug and a kiss on their cheeks.

"I promise to bring her back before dinner, Dad and Mom. Bye." You said and with each action you showed they loved you more for their daughter. "Don't worry, go and have fun besides it's time for us to have a couple time alone too." Her father said and everyone smiled.

"Unnecessary information Dad. Bye." Jessica said and dragged you away from them as you waved goodbye and they watched you open the door for her and help her to get inside before going to your side and riving away.

"She is a good catch don't you think, Yeobo ?" Mrs. Jung said and her husband nodded. "A great catch indeed Jagi-ah." With that they got inside the house smiling.

 

You stopped at the red light and waited you noticed Jessica wee looking outside to get a hint on where you are going but nothing. You unconsciously smiled and reach out for her hand. She was startled and looked at you. You pushed a button on the dashboard.

"Yes Miss Ariel ?"  The computer that were installed on the car asked you. " Automatic pilot." You said and it was changed immediately since you wanted to hold her hand and with the gear changes it wouldn't be possible.

You looked at her and saw her confused face. "The perks of being a Goddess." You lifted you intertwined hands and kissed the back of her hand.

Soon, you arrived on you destination, it was a mountain that you found out a few days ago when you were just walking around you decided to bring her here because you always wanted to watch the sunset with someone you loved and she is that someone. You got off the car and went to open the door for her.

"Wow,it's beautiful. Thank you baby for bringing me her and showing me this amazing view." She said and tiptoed since you're way taller than her to peck your lips. You smiled.

"I'm glad you like, now let me help you." You aid and grabbed her waist and lifted her and putted her on the hood of you car. You went at the back seat and grabbed a blanket you brought.

You went above it too and putted the blanket to cover her legs. You rested your body on the window shield and she rested her head on your chest hugging your waist.

"This is actually the first time that I do something romantic like this, am I doing well so far ?" You asked a little insecure but you watched movies to get an idea but you didn't know of it would work.  

"You are doing amazingly well so far baby. It's the most romantic date I have ever gone to." She said and you kissed her forehead and you both just stayed in a comfortable silence with Jessica listening to your heart beat and you loving the feeling of having her trapped on your arms. When the sun started to set you sat up and dragged Jessica with you, she looked at you.

"I decided to bring you here because I wanted to say something to you. I know that you were hurt and let down broken by this jerk and no matter how many times I think over, I can't find a reason to why he would something like that with someone so beautiful inside and out like you."

"And that's why I brought you here because I want to promise to you in front at this beautiful scene of the nature that I will never, ever, ever, ever, never hurt you like he did. That I won't love you like did because I love you ten thousand times more than he evr would be able to."

"That I will protect you with my life, that I will be the best for you, that I'll try my best to not let my inexperience in dating make me do stupid mistakes like he did."

"That I promise I'll be more gentle, more caring, more loving, more dedicated , more faithful than he ever was because that's the least you deserve baby."

"You are a diamond, it's his loss that he was dumb to think you were just another stone. I love you so much and you are my first love that I hope and will do anything for you to be my last because I don't want anyone else but you baby girl." You said pouring all your sincerity and love in every single word you said. Jessica was crying by the time you finished, you panicked. 

"Hey don't cry, I'm sorry of you hated it, it's just I'm new to this and...". You wee talking when suddenly she cupped your face and brought near hers until the gap was closed.

It started really shy but then it turned into a passionate one with Jessica leading. When the air was needed she broke the kiss, you could still even on the kiss the tears running down on her face.

"I don't have enough words to say what those worst you just said meant to me. When he left me I started to doubt love but as soon as I saw you I knew love was real. And to hear those words from you made me realize that I should actually thank him because if he didn't left me, I would miss the chance to meet the love of my life."

"Because that's what you are for me and this you did just now it was the cherry on the top to confirm my suspicion that you are my one and only. And one more thing never compare yourself to him because he is not worthy to be compared with you."

"I love you too and I only want you for the rest of my life, that as a demigod part of your personal army I believe it would be equal as...". She started and them you completed with her. "Eternity." You said together now crying as well as she. You kissed her again this time slower to save the taste of her addicting lips.

"How about we go to grab something to eat ?" You asked her once you parted the kiss. "That would be awesome baby." She said and pecked your lips. You got down first and helped her to get down too.

You opened the door for her again and went to your side and drove off to a restaurant Sooyoung mentioned saying it was the best bimbibap she has ever tasted and believe it she tastes a lot. Shikshin alert.

You went and ordered the bimbibap. As you waited Jessica asked for your phone, you grabbed from your pocket and gladly gave her. She opened the camera and you started to take couple pictures. She then selected one and set as your wallpaper.  

She did the same with her cell phone and all you could do was smile at how cute she was. You kissed her cheeks and she turned to you and smiled before pecking your lips.

Soon the food came and you ate while she fed you and you did the same. After you paid for everything,  although she wanted to pay for it too, you wouldn't let her so in the end she gave up and you paid the bill and pecked her lips lots of times while she smiled

It was 8:00PM by the time you brought her back home and walked her until the door, she was wearing your jacket. You gave it to her when you left the mountain and you noticed she was shivering, you were wearing a long sleeved shirt so it was okay for you. She stooped at the door and looked at you. 

"Thank you so much for today and for being in my life." She said and you smiled hugging her waist and putted her arms on your neck.

"It was my pleasure and thank you too for showing me how beautiful to love and being loved is." You said and kissed her slowly since you were in front of her house.You parted the kiss and smiled at her.

"I got to go now. Siwon is probably worried about me. See you at school tomorrow. Bye I love you." You said and pecked her lips one more time . "See you tomorrow and I love you too." She said and with that you started to walk back to your car.

"What about your jacket ?" She asked when you were about to get inside the car, you smiled and said. "Stay with her so that you don't miss me too much." You said and got inside your car and drove off back to your apartment. While she got inside her house smiling.

"So how was the date honey ?" Her mother asked her. " Magical. I couldn't have wished for a better date in all my life. She is so sweet and romantic Mom and Dad. I'm so happy like I have never been in my life. She is the one for me and I will not let her go away from me ever. Do you guys hear me? Ever. I LOVE YOU ARIEL." She screamed and jumped to hug her parents and kissed them before running back to her room to go call Tiffany to tell her everything. 

"She is saying the truth honey. It does seem like Ariel may be really the love of her life. She never spoke of that jerk in that way or even anyone else. I'm so happy for her. " Mrs. Jung said and Mr. Jung nodded. "Me too Jagi. Me too." They smiled and went back to watch the TV show they were watching before she came.