Crystal Clear

What Am I ?

"If something happens to her, I'll kill you. DO YOU HEAR ME YIFAN?! I'LL KILL YOU!!! She's everything to me. I don't know what I will do if something happens to her. I will die." Jessica screamed while hitting him on the chest while he just let her. 

"Look, fighting is not going to solve anything so we better just stay here and wait for her." Yuri said and took Jessica away from him although she wanted to break all the teeth he has in his mouth. 

"Look, I'm sorry. No one in this room is more worried about her than me. She's my twin and I love her more than any of you. I'm aware that I went overboard but I didn't mean to."

"As soon as she gets here I'll explain everything to her. Don't worry, nothing bad happened to her. I would feel it since I'm her twin." Kris sighed while explaining himself. 

"I just want her back here." Jessica said while crying. Tiffany was comforting her. Everyone was dead worried about you.

 

Flashback hours ago

 

"Look, I know you think things are the same but they aren't. Me and Ariel, we are dating." Jessica said while looking at him. You lowered your head fearing his answer.

"Ariel, is it true ?" He asked you. "Yes it is but I swear that I didn't know she was your ex, I would have stayed away if I knew. I'm really sorry. I would do anything for you to forgive me. The last thing that I want is to fight with you. You are my twin and you are more important to me than any one else." You said while letting your tears fell down on your face.

"If I asked you to let her go for me, would you do it?" He asked you and you nodded hesitantly. "My family's happiness is more important than my own so if you really want me to do it, I will." You said it truthfully. "Then, do it."

"That won't happen because I will not let her. I love her and she loves me, you like it or not we are together and it will be that way. Deal with it." Jessica said and squeezed your hand.

"You know what? I don't the difference between you and Hades. You both betrayed your brothers." He said and those words hit you really hard.

You started to walk backwards while replaying those words to yourself, your biggest fear was to be just a little like Hades and to hear that from your brother, it broke your heart.

You went to the edge and looked at the ocean, you never expected what had happened today. You never felt so hurt. You just wanted to disappear from that moment and forget it has happened. 

"I'm sorry for betraying you. I'll leave her alone, you can be with her. I'll not stand on the way." You said and just leaned back letting you body fall back.

Everyone rushed to your side but it was late. Jessica screamed for you but you soon reached the ocean and just swam away to cool off your head and your heart from the pain.

"YOU ARE A JERK, WU YIFAN. HOW CAN YOU DO THAT TO YOUR OWN SISTER? LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING. I LOVE HER, SHE IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND I WILL NOT GIVE UP ON HER JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN'T ACCEPT THAT I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH HER. I WILL BE WITH HER YOU WANT IT OR NOT. YOU STUPID JERK ." She kept screaming at him.

"I'm sorry. It was a joke I never thought she would believe that I could ever think of her that way. I'm a little shocked to know you two are dating but I'm happy for you. I really wanted to see you to apologize for the way I broke up with you. Only that."

"When I talked to Ariel one month ago, when I went back and started to think I realized that I didn't feel that way for you anymore. I only want you as a friend. Dad had told me about you too before I came here which is why I came up with this stupid joke but that's it."

"I'm sorry and I'm really happy for you too." He said and she calmed down. Siwon suggested that everyone should go back to the palace to wait for you there and that's what they did.

 

End of flashback

 

They were waiting for you while Jessica was still crying when they heard the front door being open, they stood up and just watched as you entered with your head hung low.

Without wasting any second, Jessica just ran and hugged you with all of her might while she started to sob really hard while hugging you really tight afraid that if she let you go you would disappear. 

You were a little shocked and confused. It was late, you didn't expect them to be waiting for you. But what worried you the most was that Jessica couldn't stop crying and you hate when people cry because of you. You let go of the hug against her will and made her look at you.

"Can you please stop crying? I can't bear to see you like this. It hurts me so much to see you cry. Pretty please." You said trying to make her stop and she did.

"Don't ever do that again. Do you know how worried I was ? I thought something has happened to you. If it did your brother would be dead because I would have killed him for being so stupid. You." She turned around and pointed at Kris.

"Explain now. N.O.W, right now." She said and that's what he did. He explained everything and apologized to you.

"So it was all a joke? You don't think I'm the same as Hades?" You asked him as Jessica was clinging on your arm, protecting what's hers.

"Of course it was a joke. A bad one I admit. But I would never think of you like that because that would be a lie. You are nothing like that monster. Believe me." He said and you two hugged each other.

"Guys I don't want to be a party pooper but I think that we should go back. We still have school." Siwon being the eldest said.

" All of us. That includes you, Twinnie. " You said and he smiled. "You know that skip school on the first day is my trade mark." He said. "Skip school is your trade mark. Now let's go." You said and brought everyone back to the human world. 

All of you were in the same position as before you left the class. All of your classmates didn't have an idea that you turned back time. All of you smiled at each other.

"So that means that your ex is your sister's girlfriend?" Taecyeon asked curious. "Yes and Jessica couldn't have made a better choice." He said and you nodded. .

He went to seat near a panda looking guy that happened to be a Ares's son that still hasn't come out. You can say that they hit it off right away. You went back to your seat and just watched how they wee talking and laughing.

You then turned your head and made eye contact with Jessica. You just smiled at each other and she send a wink to you which made your smile grew wider. 

 You were happy that things were okay and everything was back to normal and also that soon you would get a brother in law.  You were really happy but something was missing.

Someone was missing, someone that you wanted to share your happiness with. How was she ? She was your half sister from your mother's side and your best best best friend in the whole world.

But what you didn't know was that Lee Chaerin was coming back to help you too.