We have super powers

What Am I ?

You started to wake up, you looked around and recognized that you were on your room but you couldn't remember how did you get there but you remember everything that happened before you fainted.

You couldn't believe that you killed your own brother. Maybe Hades was right, maybe you are a monster.

No you couldn't think like that. You can't let him have contro on you, you got up from the bed and started to walk out from your room. You started to hear chatting coming from the special room.

It's the room your parents designed so that you and yours brothers could train your powers. So you went there.

"What are you guys doing here ?" You said and everyone's attention turned to you, you looked a ittle bit confused but you didn't have time to say anything since there was a body already hugging you. Jessica. You smelled her scent and recognized her.

"I'm so sorry for everything I said to you. I didn't mean, Hades was kind of controlling my thoughts. Please forgive me baby." She said and you sighed before returning the hug.

"Of course I forgive you. I love you and I swear I didn't cheat on you." As much as you were hurt by her words before you couldn't be mad at her.

"Thank you so much baby and I do believe you." She said and kissed you before hugging you again. You broke the hug and started to walk towards everyone but especialy someone.

"Hey unnie. Thanks for everything." You said to Chaerin who was back hugging her girfriend Dara. "Hey come here and give unnie a hug. Don't worry, whenever you need me I'll be there for you." She said once you hugged her, you smiled and broke the hug.

"So since you girls are here I presume you want to discover your powers right ?" The girls nodded. "The battle is getting nearer and as your army we need to be prepared to defend you and our people from Hades and his allies." Taeyeon said seriously.

"Woah. Spoke like a true leader." You smiled and she shook her head. "You are our leader, not me." She said and you put your hand on her shoulder.

"But I need a vice leader who is going to take over if something happens to me and I can only think of one person. You." You said smiling because it was really true.

"I do accept the position of vice leader but nothing is going to happen to you so I will not have to worry too much." She said and the girls nodded. You sighed and looked at your parents.

"It seems like the nearer it gets the battle, the more Hades has power over me. He can get inside my head now. I don't know what to do." You said worriedly and Jessica held your hand and squeezed. 

"I know honey. Me and your mom will talk to your Uncle to see if he has as idea about what to do to block Hades out from your mind. But right now just focus on training the girls okay? Now we have to go to the Olympus but girls make yourselves at home but not too much Chaerin, remember the last time." Your mom said and Chaerin saluted as they went out.

"What happened last time ?" Hyoyeon asked. "Chaerin invited some demigods for a party and eveyrone got drunk and started to play with the powers and it didn't end up well." Dara said and you and Chaerin smiled remembering the chaos it was when Uncle Zeus found you destroying a few things in the Olympus.

"So how about we start with Taeyeon? I'm dying to see your powers." You said and the girls nodded. You brought Taeyeon further in the room while the rest went to the very back to see what was going to happen.

"Well, there is only one way to discover your powers fast." You said and looked at Chaerin and she nodded. She grabbed Tiffany and held her down. Taeyeon looked calm. "Yah, what are you going to do with Tiffany ?" She said and Chaerin smirked. 

"Girls, when you met Chaerin did you get kind of hypnotized by her eyes ?" You asked and all the girls nodded. "Well there's a reason for it." You said and all the girls looked at Chaerin and saw her eyes change and suddenly laser came out from it scaring the girls.

"Now will you do something or I can shoot your girlfriend on the face ?" Chaerin said before turning her eyes into Tiffany's direction. Taeyeon then started to feel something take over her and she looked at her hands, they were starting to disappear. You smiled. Soon she started to disappear completely before appearing again.

"Invisibility, great Taeyeon but that's not everything. Each of you have three powers. You discovered one, you need to discover the rest or Tiffany is going to suffer the consequences." You said and Chaerin nodded.

Taeyeon kept trying but nothing happened so you gave the signal to Chaerin. She kind of let out a small laser that made a small scratch on Tiffany's neck. That was it. Taeyeon lost it.

The air on the room started to get heavy and beneath Chaerin's feet a source of wind could be seen and soon she was thrown to the other side of the room while Taeyeon started to change her body form into a rock and walked to Chaerin.

"Don't hurt my Ppany." Before she could hurt Chaerin, you protect her using telepathy. Somehow you managed to calm her down.

"Great Taeyeon. Invisibility, body alteration and aerokinesis. Great job but your part is not over yet." You said and she looked confused before Chaerin rose from the ground and shot a laser through her eyes into Taeyeon's arm.

Tiffany that was on the other side of the room, quickly went over to her girlfriend and brought her away from Chaerin. Chaerin kept trying to shoot her but she was too agile and fast. Until Tiffany got angry and started to stare at Chaerin.

Chaerin started to feel a big wave of fear surtound her and woth that she stopped the attacks. 

"Very good Tiffany. Your powers are control fear, super speed and super agility. Great job, you and Taeyeon can leave. Go to Dara unnie she has the ability to heal so she can heal Tae's and yours wounds." You said and she nodded. And the training went on and the girls found out their powers.

Taeyeon : invisibility, aerokinesis, body alteration.

Tiffany : fear, super speed, super agility.

Sunny : fire and lightning, duplication, metamorphosis. 

Hyoyeon : teleportation, force field, atmokinesis.

Yuri : eletric manipulation, hipnokinesis, magnetic manipulation.

Sooyoung : super vision, super hearing, paralysis shock.

Yoona : super strength, earth, indestructible. 

Seohyun : telepathy, precognition, super learning. 

 

The last one to go was Jessica and she was scared since it was you that would have to suffer. You are more relaxed than her. You looked at her and saw that she was hyperventilating and really nervous so you went to her and hugged her.

She hugged you so tight while trembling. "Baby, you have to calm down a little okay? Everything will be ok, I guarantee you." You said and she looked at you.

"I don't you to get hurt." She said and you smiled. "So you'll have to found out your powers sooner." You said and looked at the girls but especially to one.

"No no no no. Big no Ariel." Krystal said and looked away, the girls were confused about her reaction. "Ariel you are crazy if you put Krystal to do it. You know how her power is." Chaerin said worried and Dara nodded her head.

"Guys why are you so worried about Krystal's power ?" Jessica asked and you looked at her and the girls before sighing.

"Krystal has psionic explosion which allows her to have control over my mind using my biggest fear to project and cause me pain. It's one of the most powerful powers." You said and the girls' mouth hang open. 

"I don't want to hurt my sister's girlfriend and my best friend unnie." Krystal said worried and you shook your head at her." You are not going to hurt me at least not physically." You said and let go of Jessica and prepared yourself for Krystal's power.

She came forward and started out, your vision blurred and all you could see was losing Jessica but the thing was that with Jessica it wasn't happening anything .

"I can't. I'm sorry I can't seem to get it out." Jessica said while you still recovered from the 'session' you just received. You looked at Krystal and said.

"I want you to use the battle and .... Max's death." You said and everyone got shocked. "No, unnie. I can't put you on a crisis you just got out from it." Krystal said unsure.

"Don't worry if something gets out of control, Chaerin is here to pull me back on my feet again. I'll be okay." You said and gave Krystal the signal to go on and she did.

Soon you fell to the ground feeling an enormous pain on your head. Jessica was desperate to get you out of there but still nothing came out. The pain was excruciating and Krystal pushed it further it was there that Jessica got her answers.

"STOP!!!!!" She screamed and everyone had to surrender, it was not just a scream, it was the scream. Just them they realized it was one of her powers but when they looked at her they saw a wave of a blinding light coming out of her body while slowly time started to stop. Soon everything was back to normal, Jessica ran to your side and helped you up.

"Wow baby. Sonokinesis, time and space control and light is amazing. All of your powers are amazing, I'm really happy about my army girls." You said and hugged Jessica and smiled to the girls.

You guys decided that it was too much emotion and effort for a day. Tomorrow you are going to start the training for the upcoming battle.

And Hades better be prepared because you are going to revenge all the damage he has done and keep doing to you and the people you love.