Decision pt 1

What Am I ?

It has been a week since you released the girls and broke up with Jessica, you didn't go back to the human world because it meant facing them and you still can't do that. You can't take Jessica out of your mind for one freaking second, you even dreamt of her almost every time. You truly love her so much but you know your decision was the right one.

When you told your parents, they understood what you did since your Father himself experienced that with Percy's mom, Sally. Having to give up on your love for their sake is hard especially when you are so madly in love like you so he admired your strength and courage to do it.

You have been spending your free time training continuously for the battle, without the girls you would have to be super prepared for it. Siwon and Kris always came to see you but you asked them not to tell you anything about the girls and don't tell them anything about you and they haven't but Kris can't take it anymore. 

Since he is your twin, he can feel part of your pain and his pain from his break up with Jessica was nothing compared with yours so he decided to go against you and talk to the girls.

 

It was a normal school day but not for 9 girls, ever since you left they have been miserable. Your time together was rather short but you managed to make them love you as a sister, except Jessica who loves you so much. Truthfully, she looks pitiful, even Taecyeon and his advances can make her say one word. She only talks with the girls because they understood her pain but not with anyone else.

Taeyeon and Yuri in special were really angry about the whole situation, they really loved and cared for you and they knew how hard it's going to fight the battle without them. Although Yuri is your sister, you didn't let her come to the Olympus to see you. They were at their seats on the break when Kris suddenly appeared in front of them.

"Jesus, Kris. What are you doing here ?" Jessica said after being scared. "Hello to you too Jessica. I came here to tell you about Ariel." He said and all of them looked at him. "Didn't you say that she asked you not to say anything to us ?" Tiffany said and he nodded.

"She did but i can't bear feeling the pain she is experiencing now. It's too much for me." He said and Jessica brought her hand to her chest since she knows how you are feeling hence she's feeling the same.

"I know why she disappeared on you girls and i have to admit her reason is right. When i broke up with Jessica i was because i thought she was a human. I know that both sides are missing the other but although Dad searched for a way out, there is none." He said and they sighed. "Are you sure oppa ?" Yoona asked and he nodded.

"You are not the first that had to choose between the human or God's life. A few chose the first while other chose the last one. So the solution to all of this lies on your hands. It has always been your choice. I'm sorry but you will have to choose. I know it's hard especially for you Jessica but we also have laws and Uncle Zeus is a really strict ruler." He said and they nodded understanding the situation.

"Whenever you have the choice made, just call me and i will appear. Bye girls." With that he disappeared leaving the girls to think about it. "I already have my choice and everything is solved already." Jessica said firmly and confidently.

"So do we Jessi and with me it's an o.k." Tiffany said."O.k." Taeyeon said and all of them said the same. The thing s that they can't run from who they are and what they are, right ?.

 

ONG-BAK martial arts ong bak tony jaa      g wallpaper background

You were training really hard for the past few days, it's the only way to keep your mind off the girls and Jessica. Besides you still worried about the fact that there's still a Hades' son between them ready to attack at any time. You still haven't figured out who he is and that is getting on your nerves already and with that you applied more strength to your moves until you heard a voice from behind you and you face palmed yourself.

"Look at who we have here half . If it isn't the heartthrob of the Olympus, Ariel."The person said and you scoffed. "Yeah right." You said and she laughed walking to you. "What ? I'm serious. You have no ideas how many demigods are looking forward to repeat a night with you. I must say you left a good impression to all of them." She said and you smiled for the first time since you came back.

"I really appreciate it." You said bowing to her. "Are you not interested in making one of them you're wife though ?" She asked throwing her arms around your neck. But before you could answer a voice said from the entrance.

"If i were you i would take my arms off of MY girlfriend." You looked and you were shocked to see Jessica and the girls there. The girl turned around and they were stunned by her beauty for a second before regaining the pose.

"And who the hell are you insignificant being ?" She said before walking to them but you were faster and grabbed her arm. " No Jihyun, not them." You said and she looked at you.

aajXOdHA.jpg

"Are you really trading the girls, me for them ? Humans ?" She said and you sighed. "I'm not trading no one. You know you're important to me and that no one can change. You will always be special for me, you were my first and that means a lot to me." You said looking at her.

"So were you and you know it. You are very special for me too." She said and you smiled before pulling her for a very tight hug. "I don't want to lose you. You are my best best friend ever." You whispered on her ear and she smiled. "You are never going to lose me, you idiot. I'm stuck with you forever." She said and broke the hug. "I have something for you. I went to the human world to go do something for Mom and saw this and thought of us." She said grabbing a necklace and showed you.

"It's a friendship necklace filled with lucky, at least it's what the human woman told me. So you stay with this one and i will stay with the flower one." She grabbed  the one with the horseshoes and put it on your neck while you putted the clover one on her.

JF00165040_main?$fossilResponsive_pdpdet

"WOW, Hyunie, thank you so much. I promise you I will never take it off." You said looking at it and she smiled. "I won't take mine off too. I love you Ariel." She said and you smiled. "I love you too Jihyun." You said and she chuckled. "Now let's stop this talk like we will never see each other again, Zeus. We're just a foot away from each other every day. Well, i have to go I have a sulking Hyuna to go to. Take care idiot." She said before kissing your cheek.

"Bye stupid."You said and she disappeared in thin air with you staring into your new necklace. "Ariel, who was that girl ?" Jessica asked and you woke up from spacing out and looked at them. "I forgot you guys were still here. Why are you here anyway ?" You asked serious now. "Answer the question. Who was that girl Ariel ?" Jessica asked impatient and a little jealous.

"A friend. Now answer my question. Why are you here ?" You asked seriously and they looked at each other. "We made a choice about this situation with you." Hyoyeon said and you listened. "What ?"

"And our choice is....." 

 

To be continued