Hades attack

What Am I ?

You and Jessica stayed to watch the sunset. It was a beautiful moment watching a beautiful scene with the most beautiful person you have ever seen.

You couldn't wish for more. Having the love of your life trapped in between your arms is the best feeling ever, you never experienced before but now you are completely addicted to it.

But not only to that feeling but also at the person who causes for your heart to beat abnormally fast, it's Jessica who you became addicted to which makes you worry because you know that you can't imagine your life anymore without her which is why you are going to do anything to protect her and keep her close to you for as long as she want to.

"Baby, isn't beautiful ?" Jessica said while looking at the sky. You looked at her and kept staring."So beautiful." You said and she looked at you before chuckling.

"Not me, the sky silly." She said while intertwining your hands together. "I've seen the sky too many times to know how beautiful it is but no matter how many times i look at you, i still can't get how can you be so gorgeous outside and inside the way you are baby girl." You said lovingly and she blushed.

"You are so cheesy baby, but i love you more than i ever loved anyone lese and i promise to stay with you forever. You have found and captured my heart when i tried to hide from everyone who tried to have it again afraid of getting hurt but with you i don't have that fear because i know that you are going to take care of it and me forever." She said and kissed you, the kiss lasted until the air was needed.

"You take my breath away did you know that ?" She said and smiled."And you take my sanity away, how about that ?"You said and she giggled while you hugged her tighter with her leaning even more on you.

"I like that." She said. "So do I." You both laughed at your answer. Suddenly, you felt Kris using telepathy with you.

'Kris ? Is it you ?'

'Yes it is me, we need you right now Ariel. Hades is attacking us.'

'What ? Where?'

'The Polifemus island. We need you now.'

'Okay, i'll be there in a while'.

 

"Baby, we need to go. I'll drop you off at Yuri's." You said getting up and fixing the things in the basket, Jessica was confused about the sudden hurry but still followed you.

You held her hand and started to ran towards your car, you tossed the basket inside the backseat and went to the driver side, Jessica entered soon after and you sped off and soon reached Yuri's house.

You got out of the car, opened the door for Jessica and just dragged her as soon as you can towards the front door. You knocked continuously.

The reason you brought her there it's because you used your telepathy and found out that the other girls were there so you knew she would be safe there. After a while, Yuri opened the door.

"What is going on ?" She said while letting you and Jessica inside."I'll explain it later. Just promise me that you will protect her." You said getting near Yuri. She nodded. "Of course but why are you asking me that?" She said and you shook your head. You went to Jessica and hugged her.

She just felt that you were saying goodbye like you would never come back and that scared her, she hugged you even tighter. "I'm sorry but i need to go. I love you so much and i want you to always remember that." You said and that brought tears to her eyes.

"I don't know what is going on but please don't talk like I'll never see you again. You are scaring me. Just come back to me okay?" She said and you nodded before breaking the hug. "I promise." With that you kissed her before dashing out of the house and flying away.

When you arrived at the island you saw your brothers being smashed by Hades' monsters, you quickly got there and started to fight with every single one of them trying your best to protect your brothers, they got up and started to fight again glad that you arrived.

You fought with them for about 3 hours as much as you killed one of them three more would appear. It took you guys a while but you managed to kill them all.

"Dad needs to know about this. Hades is attacking us to get to you Ariel, he knows that you are going to lose your mind if something happens to us and he wants to see your full power force." Triton being the eldest said and you all nodded.

"But why would he though? Uncle Zeus didn't told us that Ariel's full power is devastating if used by the wrong hands?" Arion asked a little confused.

"Maybe that's want he wants. If i get devastated by your death, hate will consume me and that means that he would have control over me being the god of everything that's bad." You said finally getting what he planned.

"Now more than ever we need to take care and open our eyes, everything can be a trap that is meant for us to fall, but we need to sick together that way he won't be able to hurt us." Kris said and everyone agreed.

"You guys go back to the human wold and we will go talk to Dad, as soon as we have something we will call you guys again, okay ? Now, go." Triton said and you, Kris and Siwon went back to the human world.

You went back to Yuri's house and knocked on the door. The girls were at the living room comforting a crying Jessica and waiting for you. As soon as Yuri heard the knock she went to open it revealing a really hurt you.

"Oh my God, what happened?" She asked and you smiled at her. "Can i come in, sis?" You asked and she nodded making a way for you to come inside, you looked back at her and she pointed at the living room, you nodded and walked over there.

You opened the door and 8 pair of eyes looked at you. As soon as she saw you, Jessica ran and just threw herself at you who easily caught her despite all of your bruises.

"What happened to you? Where were you? Why didn't you call me?" She  said while crying and you just caressed her back until she stopped, when she did you broke the hug and looked at her.

"I promised that i would come back, didn't i? Don't cry anymore please baby. I'm here okay. I'll tell all of you what happened." You said leading her to the couch, she sit beside you while hugging your arm which was drooped on her leg.

You started to tell them what happened and the conclusion you and the rest of your brothers got  while Yuri treated your wounds and they agreed with you that what you think may be correct and they promised to help you with anything you need.

You bided good bye to the girls because you had to bring Jessica back to her house since she has been out for a long time and her parents might be worried about her.

You both went to the car and you had to put the gear shift on the automatic because Jessica didn't want to let go off of your hand, not that you were complaining. You soon reached the front of her house and before you could say anything she did first.

"Please, sleep with me tonight, I'm scared of you leaving me, please stay with me tonight." She said hugging you, you smiled and nodded. "I'll stay with forever baby girl. Let's go, I'm super tired." You said and she smiled for the first time that night.

She opened the door and when she reached the living room she was informed by a maid that her parents would overwork tonight and would arrive pretty late, she nodded and proceed to lead you upstairs towards her room.

She prepared a bath for you and lend you a oversized pajama she had. You both took turns in the bathroom and soon, you were under the sheets with her back facing you, which made it more easier for you to back hugged her.

"Don't leave in the middle of the night." She said bringing you closer and holding your hand really tight. You smiled at how cute she looked while doing that which brought a smile on your face before you hugged her tighter much to her delight also bringing a smile to form on her face. "When you wake up, i promise that you are going to find me right her by your side, okay ?" You said and felt her nodding her head.

"Great, now good night baby girl. I love you." You said closing your eyes with tiredness. "Good night babay and i love you too." She said and closed her eyes to letting slumber take over her body following you to dreamland.

It was about midnight when her parents got home and when the maid told them that you were sleeping with Jessica not that they cared about your life but they got curious and worried of what you two were doing because they didn't want to think that you only wanted Jessica for her body, so they went to her room really quietly and opened the door and what they saw brought a smile as wide as a smile can get.

couple-lovers-hug-bed-sleeping-feelings-

You two were fast asleep and didn't notice them inside. They took a picture thinking that you two looked so cute together like that and most of all they were really happy and proud of you for being such a gentle and loving girlfriend, because you could have easily tried to sleep with Jessica since they weren't at home but now they knew that you weren't that kind of person.

That you truly and deeply respected their daughter, they were really happy for Jessica to have found someone like you who really really love her and who would do anything to make her happ.

You were exactly what they always wanted for their daughter and they really wished that you would stick around forever to make their daughter always smile the way she is unconsciously smiling in her sleep while being held by you with so much love and care.

They decided to leave you two alone and went out of the door grinning and smiling before turning around towards their own room. While you  just continued to sleep, Jessica woke up a little later, opened her eyes and smiled while seeing that you were still there just like you promised, she closed her eyes again and cuddled closer to you, you unconsciously held her tighter and continued to sleep the night away.