New allies

What Am I ?

You woke up when you felt the sunlight hit your face and you cursed that you didn't close the window before. You opened your eyes trying to adjust to the source of light, it took a while but you managed to.

You laid back on the bed and looked at the ceiling remembering the terrible events from the night before.

One of those terrible moments was the scene of Jessica and that guy grinding on each other. You never thought that a dance could be like that.

You just couldn't understand how can she be rubbing her at some guy's crotch dancing all y. How can that be ? You can't see to find an answer.

She is your girlfriend if she was to dance like that should be with you no with some guy but again you don't know who the guy is. Maybe is an ex or a crush.

You frowned and rubbed your hands on your hair. You looked at the clock and it was time to go to school so you got up and went to get ready.

 

 (the school uniform that you wear is like siwon's clothes )

 

It took you 30 minutes to get ready. You grabbed your bag and went to the kitchen to have breakfast with Siwon who was finishing to put the things on the table. You sat down and sighed, he noticed that something was wrong so he decided to ask you.

"What is wrong Ariel? Usually you are not this grumpy in the morning. What happened yesterday?". He asked you, you looked at him and told everything that has been bothering you. He sighed.

"Let me see. You are jealous of the way Jessica was dancing with a guy and you don't know what to do is that right?" He asked to be sure if he got it right. 

"Yes. Help me, this is the first time I've really felt jealous and I don't know what I'm supposed to do or say to her." You said and ran a hand through your hair.

"Well I think that the right thing for you to do is say that you didn't like what she did and listen to he explanation. If everything goes smoothly than ask her to never do it again and there you go. Problem solved." He said putting the dishes in the sank and starting to wash them.

"Do you think that will work?" You asked unsure.

"Look, Jessica is your first serious relationship, and you're mad over something related to the human world and since you're not used to here, you have to make sure that you're not throwing your relationship on the trash over something small." He said finishing the dishes and grabbing his things.

"Look, just listen to her. Give her a chance to explain herself maybe you're exaggerating or misjudging her. That's the best advice I can give you. It's not like I'm an expert myself." You two entered your cars laughing at his comment and started to drive towards the school.

 

  (imagine the colors are black and white just like yours.)

Jessica had a terrible night, she cried herself to sleep thinking about you and what happened.  She was so scared that you're going to break up with her that just thinking about it again already bring tears to her eyes.

She's not blaming you though she's blaming herself. She shouldn't have danced like that with Jaejoong.

The girls have comforted her and she was glad she had them as her friends/family. She got ready at Yuri's house along with the other girls, had breakfast and went with them to school.

She was really anxious about meeting you. She could feel her body start to tense up.Soon they arrived at school and at the same time you also arrived, you haven't see that Jessica was there but she saw you and started to feel nervous. 

"Calm down Sica, everything will be alright. You'll see. You guys will be okay." The girls were trying to give her support and she nodded praying that they were right.

You grabbed your bags and looked up and at that moment you froze for two reasons. First, you made eye contact with Jessica. And second, after that you saw that you have a visit from two people you didn't expect to see in front of your school gate.

  

You started to feel a little nervous, if Chaerin, GD and Taeyang were here something bad happened or is going to happen. You started to walk on their direction passing by the girls and drowning attention from the other students including the girls since they didn't know who those guys were. But since they realized you were going to them tbey decided to go to the class without you.

"Okay, what is going on ? Why are you two here ?" You asked as you got close to them, they smirked a little. "Calm down we are not here because something is wrong. We came to see you and talk to you about something." Taeyang said and went to hug you.

You are really close to him, CL is close to GD and Kris is close to Xiah.

"Okay sorry. Usually I don't see you unless something bad is involved so I was a little scared." You said after hugging GD.

"No, Xiah came yesterday saying that he saw you on a club near here so we decided to come see you so that's why we called Chae to ask her where we could find you." He explained and you nodded.

"And since I wanted to see Dara unnie, I tagged along with these trouble makers." She said and you smiled at the nickname.

"But that's not the only reason we came." Taeyang said and looked at GD.

"Yesterday I heard Dad and Mom talking about what would he do when he manages to control the universe after winning the battle. And he said that he would kill every God, not one would live." He said and you were shocked, that was new to you.

"And as you know me and T.O.P we're together and I can't let Dad kill him . I love him too much, I can't live without him Ariel." GD said. Only you six knew that he and Hermes a.k.a T.O.P were together.

It has been a while but they managed to hide it from everyone else but one thing is for sure, they are crazy for each other. They're madly in love so you understand why he is scared to loose his boyfriend. 

"And for me you know that I love Triton more than anything. Like G I can't live if your brother is dead." Taeyang said shocking the other two. This only you two knew.

You introduced the two and it was love at first sight and they have been together for a while already but like the other couple, they're so in love.

"You and Triton? Wow." Chaerin said smirking. "If Dad wins he is going to destroy anyone that is on your side and that's why we came to talk to you. We came here to say that we are with you." Taeyang said. 

"That's right. We are going to fight with you as well as Xiah and Micky. At least if he kills our boyfriends he will have to kill us too. Too much Romeo and Juliet but what can we do ?" GD said and you smiled.

"I'm so glad to hear this guys. Thank you and I promise you that I won't let anything happen to them or you because I will not let your Father win. Thanks for trusting in me." You said and hugged them.

"We know and trust you Ariel." Taeyang said and remembered one more thing."Ah I was almost forgetting.  Yesterday we also heard Father say that there's one of his son near you."

"He said the boy doesn't know who is yet but when he does he will be a good spy to keep him informed about your whereabouts and stuff like this. So you better start to take care and watch out." You were shocked. It's not common to find a son of Hades and one near you could mean real trouble.

"Thanks for the tip guys. I'll make sure to keep my eyes wide open,  if there's a son of Hades in here then I'll find him." You said and noticed someone coming towards you four. You smiled as the person got near.

 

It was GD's boyfriend and your uncle Hermes or T.O.P. You sent him a message telepathically telling him that his boyfriend was at the school gate so he immediately came towards where you told him.

The school was protected from Hades thanks to your Uncle Zeus since the incident from the last time so it was safe for the two of them. He came sneaking behind his boyfriend and surprised him.

"You look beautiful. " He said surprising GD who was startled to hear that deep voice next to his ear, so he turned around and smiled when he saw his boyfriend smiling at him.

"Baby." He said and threw his around his boyfriend before pecking his lips." How did you know I was here ? And it's dangerous for us to be like this ? What if my Father see us?" He asked a little scared. You and T.O.P smiled.

"You don't have to worry baby. Last time your Father had acess to the school he hurt Ariel so Zeus and Poseidon decided to use tgeri power to protect the school from your Father. He can't see anything that happens in here. We are safe." T.O.P said hugging him closer. 

"So that's why Father was talking about having a spy in here. It's because he can't know what is going on with you in here. You have to find out who this new son is before he breaks out." Taeyang said and you nodded.

"Well as good as it is to see you. Ariel we need to go soon it's going to ring the bell and we can't be late." You nodded at your uncle, he bided goodbye to the brothers while you, him and Chaerin walked into the school. 

"Well Chaerin, I believe you came for Dara right ?" He asked as you three walked. "Yes uncle. Today I'm going to steal my girlfriend. It has been so long since we spent some time together that I can't wait to have her all to myself again." She said smiling.

"Good to hear that. The time you spent away she was really sad. I'm glad that you're back." He said putting his hand on her shoulders." Thank you Uncle. Dad was really sick so I had to take care of him but now he's better so that's why I came back beside I can't bear to be away from my ssantoki for too long." She said.

"Oh yeah. How is your Dad unnie ?" You asked since you and Chaerin are only half sisters, her father was different from yours.

"He's all good now.Thanks for caring sis." She said ruffling your new bang. "You're welcomed unnie. It's the least I can do for you." You said fixing your bangs. You reached the classroom and walked inside.

Dara had already left when she felt her girlfriend's presence at the door. As soon as you entered you made eye contact with Jessica but when you were about to go talk to her the teacher entered and you had to go to your sit. You sat down and sighed. This would be a long and stressful day for sure.