The Club pt 3

What Am I ?

"Oh My God. Who are you and what did you do to our girlfriends?" Tiffany said and you smirked before sitting beside them. "Well on that, the credit goes to Chaerin unnie. All the ideas were hers so she's the one to blame." You explaimed and they smiled.

"You guys definitely won . We are beyond shocked." Yoona said and everyone chuckled.

"So bad we looked before? I'm hurt Yoona-yah." Taeyeon said and everyone laughed and soon you were immersed on the song.

To be in a club it was a first time for you so you were still adjusting to your surrounding and the loud music. One of the things you like the most about the human world is the music.

And you were lucky to accompany the evolution of it. As well as dancing, you are not bad but you're definitely new to the kind of dancing you are seeing. Though you admit it's really y.

"Hey girls, where is the bathroom ?" You asked and Yuri pointed for you, you nodded and got up and excused yourself. The bathroom was quieter than the club so it was good for to take a breath.

You were leaning against the counter untl you heard a door being open, you looked up and saw a really beautiful girl come next to you.

"First time here?" She asked while washing her hands. You smiled at her. "First time in a club." You said.

"It must be overwhelming, the crowd, the loud music, the drinks. You don't see like you're new to this by the way you're looking. Extremely hot must I say." She said and you smiled.

 Well thanks for the compliment uh..." You trailed off since you didn't knew her name. She caught up and introduced herself. " I'm Hyuna." She offered her hand and you took it. "Ariel."

"It's a beautiful name. Ariel. So you're not korean obviously." She asked you who smiled. "No, I'm from Greece. But a part of my family lives here so I came to be with them." You explained finding her a really nice person to talk to.

"A family girl. It's really difficult to find one these days. Well as you can see I am but I live in the US,  I'm here on vacation from the University." She explained.

"If you don't mind me asking how old are you?" You said surprised that such a baby faced person was already in college. "I'm 22 and you?"

"I'm 17. You look like a 18 years old girl. I would never imagine you're in college already." You said and she smiled. "Thanks for the compliment. Anyway, how about we go out, I bet our friends are starting to worry about us being here for too long." She said and you nodded and opened the door for her. 

"Well, I'm sitting on the table over there, if you want to come spend a little time with me and my friends feel free." She said close to your ear because of the loud music.

"You're really nice Hyuna-ssi." You said on her ear with a deep voice unknowingly sending a shiver down her spine.

"Drop the formalities, just call me Hyuna, anyway you know where to find me. Bye " With that she took of, losing herself in the middle of the crowd while you went back to the table.

"Why you took so long Ariel?" Dara asked as soon as you sat. Since you didn't see anything wrong and you don't know and don't like to lie, you told them the truth. 

"In the bathroom, I met a girl and we were talking until now." You said and sipped the drink they ordered for you.

Jessica didn't like about what she heard but since you were saying to them it probably mean that there wasn't anything going on between you and this girl or else you wouldn't tell everyone like this right? Right?

It was already midnight and the girls went to the dance floor except you and Jessica although you can see that she really wants to but don't want you to feel left out so she's staying with you and that made you feel bad you don't want to a burden .

"Hey why don't you go dance? I'll be fine in here really. You're almost drooling over that dance floor. Go. I really don't mind." You said to her and smiled to give her confidence , she looked at you.

"Are you sure you don't mind? I can always stay here with you." She said ."No, it's really okay. I think I'll go to the bar, I'm better drinking than dancing. Go and have fun." You said and pecked her lips. She thanked you and got up and went to hit the dance floor while you got up and went to the bar.

 

Jessica was really enjoying dancing. That's why she loved to go clubbing, it's has a feeling of freedom and she loves it. She was so into dancing until she felt someone approach her from behind, she turned around to see who it was and waa shocked.

"Oppa, it's really you. I can't believe it. When you came back and why blonde?" She said after hugging him. Who is he? Kim Jaejoong a.k.a Hero. Son of one of Jessica's parents closest friends. They practically grew up together and you can say that they're really close.

"I came back a few days ago and abut the blonde hair, I just thought it was good to change every once in a while. Anyways how are you?" He asked her.

"I'm great. And you?" She answered. "Me too and by the way you were dancing I could tell. Wanna dance with me?" He asked and she nodded soon they were dancing and grinding really close to each other.

On the other hand you went to the bar. Being a Goddess, you felt much more comfortable drinking than dancing since ever since you were little while humans drink milk you were drinking wine. Funny but true.

Drinks don't really get you so you can drink how much you want and you would still be sober which is why you and Chaerin are the designated drivers.

You were on the bar sipping the drink you ordered called Blue Explosion, really good but really weak in terms of alcohol at least to your standards because to humans one of these would already got you wasted for the rest of the night.

You were just chilling when you felt a presence sitting next to you. It wasn't necessary to look at your side to know who it was and how you wished that it wasn't right now. 

"What do you want Fire Head ?" You say after putting your drink down. You heard his chuckle even with the loud music playing.

"Calm you horses down Blondie. I'm not here to fight with you. I just came to chill a little. Sometimes it's good to leave that prison." The person said while sipping his whisky.

"You love where you live. I don't think you would want to be anywhere else beside there." You said and he smirked.

"True but it doesn't mean it isn't boring. Dad is almost never home and Mom is always ing someone form the guards so I don't have anything to do which is why I came here. I surely didn't know I would have the pleasure to meet my most beloved cousin." He said and it was your turn to chuckle smirking.

"Cut the bull Xiah. We are not exactly one big happy family. Thanks to your Father." You said and he nodded.

"True but the powerful Hades doesn't need family. He doesn't even know what that means. You think he cares about me or GD or Taeyang? He doesn't, he doesn't give a about any of his kid not like Uncle Poseidon or Uncle Zeus. You know that I always wished I wasn't his son." He said and you knew what he said was true.

You and the two others that he mentioned always maintained a secret relationship. None of your parents knew that the six of you including Chaerin and Kris was always really close. Although Hades have a lot of children only these three were good.

"I know, I wished you weren't either. You don't deserve a father like him. Anyway why are you here really ?" You asked and he sighed.

"I had a fight with Micky and needed to clear my head although I promised myself that I wouldn't do anything that could hurt him but a little drink don't hurt anyone right? What about you?" He asked.

"Well I came here with some friends. They are dancing and you know that that isn't exactly my style." You turned around and the scene you saw in front of you got you frozen. Jessica was, as you would say, rubbing her on some guy's crotch while smiling ily. 

"Wow those two are practically having on the dance floor, they must be together." Xiah said without knowing that she is your girlfriend. You put your drink  down and just continued to look at them.

The song stopped and they stopped and smiled at each other. That was it. You couldn't take anymore, you put the money on the counter.

"Give this to Dara unnie. She is sitting on that table. I'm out of here." With that you gave him your car keys and pointed at your table before walking away. Xiah didn't understand your attitude but soon forgot when he saw your table and saw Chaerin and Dara and walked up to them.

Everyone was laughing and the guy grinding on Jessica was sitting with them. Xiah walked up and Chaerin saw him and stood up.

"Hey cous. What are you doing here?" She asked after a hug. "At the club, to chill. At your table, to give you this. It's Ariel's car keys." He said and everyone was shocked to hear. "And where is she?" Jessica asked looking around.

"Are you her friend?" He asked and she shook her head. "I'm her girlfriend. Why?" When she said that, he was shocked and everyone noticed. "Wow. I really couldn't imagine that." He said. "And why?".

"I thought you were his girlfriend for the way you were having ...I mean dancing with him. No she was so mad when she left. I see it now." He said and Jessica's throat went dry.

You saw her dancing with Jaejoong, you aren't used to that kind of dancing. Of course you would misunderstand it. She stood up and started running, the girls followed behind.

 

You were walking trying to calm down, that scene hasn't left your head and you were almost crying. It's not that you think she was cheating but seeing her dance so ily and sensually with another person is not easy for you.

You weren't mad, just sad. You were walking until you heard your name being called and you knew exactly who it was.

"Ariel ! Stop please. Stop !" Jessica screamed and you stopped and waited for her to come closer and soon she was in front of you trying to catch her breath.

"Please listen to me. It's not what you're thinking. We were..." You interrupted before she could continue. "You were dancing I know. I saw. I'm not mad at you, I'm just uncomfortable with the way you were dancing with that guy."

"Xiah thought that it was practically the way you were dancing and it's not easy to hear and see that if it's your girlfriend. I'm just sad and I need to be alone right now." You said and she shook her head vigorously. 

"No, I'll not leave you alone. Don't walk out on me. Let me explain. I'm sorry I forgot that you are not used to tht kind of dance and that got you uncomfortable."  

"It was my mistake, I shouldn't have danced with Jaejoong oppa. Hell, I shouldn't have left the table. I'm sorry. Please forgive me but don't push me away. " She said and you could hear the sincerity.

"I'm not pushing you away. It's just I don't know what to think, my mind is blank and twisted and I don't want to say things or do things that could hurt just because I can't control myself."

"I've never been jealous before and I don't know how to deal with it and I'm afraid to hurt you because I'm out of my mind. Just let me be and tomorrow we can talk about it please. I will just go home and try to sleep."

"Tomorrow when we both calmed down, we will talk. I promise you but right now for the sake of our relationship is best for you to go home with the girls. Please for me." You said and didn't noticed the tears that were silently falling down.

"Okay , I'll do it because you are asking me but tell me we are not breaking up right ?" She said and you took a deep breath.

"I'll see you tomorrow Jessica. Good night." You kissed her forehead and started to walk away, she tried to grab your arm but you freed before she could. She was about to go after you but Yuri came and held her down.

"You can't go to your house. Come on, we will have a sleep over on my house. We'll be with you. Let her be for now. Tomorrow is a new day, I'm sure everything will be alright." She said comforting the mess that it was Jessica.  

Chaerin took the girls to Yuri's house and the spent a lot of time trying to calm Jessica down until she fell asleep after crying for an hour. You were on your bed on the same state as her but went to sleep hoping that tomorrow it will be better and mend everything.