Showtime

What Am I ?

"Showtime." You said and it was the green light everyone was waiting to start. Everyone ran towards each other and soon started to fight. It was about 10 vs 30 and they had the advantage in number but you wouldn't let that win you.

 You started to throw punches and kicks while trying the ones being thrown at you. The Black Devils were wll known for their fighting skills so it was a little difficult for you but nothing that you couldn't handle. But the things is with the girls things were going so smoothly. 

Although, they improved a lot, The Devils have been doing this for ages, ask for them to fight with those guys was insane. Their superiority was visible since the girls couldn't handle them. You stopped and looked at them but suddenly you were grabbed and started to punch you in the stomach really hard. You looked at the girls one last time before sending a message to someone.

Help me !

You send this telepathic message and it didn't took thirty seconds and the help came to rescue you. You freed yourself from these idiots while the helpers dealt with the other ones. It didn't take long for them to beat up the Devils who went back to where they belong. The Underworld. 

"Thanks Gukkie. I don't know what would have happened if you didn't come. Thnaks guys." You said before going to the girls whobwere really beat up. "Are you guys okay ?" You asked and they just shook their head.

"I'm going to take you to Dara unnie so she can heal you. Let's go." You said helping Jessica, you turned to Yong guk and he brought you to Chaerin's apartment where she and Dara were watching a movie.

"Oh my God what happened to you ?" She said when you appeared in her living room. "The Black Devils. Dara unnie can you heal them ? They got it bad." You said and she nodded and started doing her work.

"And why is Yong guk here ?" Chaerin asked when she saw him standing there."After you told Dad about the spy, he decided to put B.A.P as my bodyguards at the school. When we were fighting, I called them because of the girls and he helped me bringing them here." You explained after sitting on the couch.

"It's okay now Yong guk, you can go now. They're safe here." She said and he nodded soon leaving the apartment.  Dara was finished healing the girls and went to you and healed you too. "Thanks unnie." You said and she smiled before going to sit on her girlfriend's lap.

"I can't believe that we lost to those guys. Here I was thinking that we were ready to fight anyone. How are we supposed to help you win the battle if you have to be worrying if we are not being beaten up ? Such an army." Taeyeon said frustrated at herself. Tiffany tried to comfort her.

"Don't torture yourself Taeyeon. It was my fault that you guys were beaten up. I shouldn't have put you to fight with them. Even though you learned fighting pretty fast, those guys have been doing that everyday for the past 6 millenniums. They are too much for you guys still." You said and Jessica held your hand.

"By the way who were them ?" Sooyoung asked. "They are called 'The Black Devils', a group of demons from the underworld. Their leader is Doojoon, Hades' s most despicable son.They go around beating and killing people just for fun, they come to the human world to drink,  sleep with girls and boys, get into fights, killed a huge amount of people through the years. Basically they're pure bad. But also experts in fighting." You explained and they undersyood.

"Do you think Hades sent them to do this to you ?" Dara asked and you looked at her." No unnie. We just happened to bump into them, Hades didn't send them. Doojoon is just a sadic just that." You said disgusted .

"Anyway, seeing how bad we arei think that we're going to need more hours of training hard to be able to stand against them in an equal situation." Hyoyeon said and the girls nodded.

"Well it's late already how about you guys sleep over here ? I have many rooms and since you're all in couples, each couple can get a room ? I would be so less worried." Chaerin said and the girls nodded at the idea. Soon everyone went to sleep after a tiring and full of emotions day.

 

A/N : ( this chapter is short because it's the continuation of the last chapter okay ? And thank you for the comments it means a lot. Kisses kisses, your author :)