It's drama time

What Am I ?

You spent the whole Sunday with Jessica. First, you arrived and had breakfast with the Jung's, later bided goodbye to Mr. and Mrs. Jung since they went out on a date.

You and Jessica just stayed in her bed cuddling while you told her stories of your past. You spent a lovingly afternoon with her, when it was almost evening you guys decided to go watch a movie, you and Jessica went to your car and drove towards the mall.

When you arrived at the cinema, you went to buy the tickets while Jessica went to buy the food. When it was your turn you recognized one of the cashiers, she was a demigod who happened to be your childhood friend.

You guys smiled at each other and after you finished buying it, she asked the other girl to cover her while she went to you.

You hugged her smiling really wide, it has been ages, literally, since the last time you saw her, you kept talking really friendly, that you didn't' notice that Jessica saw that scene and kind of misunderstood thanks to a little help from Hades who controlled her thoughts since she was feeling jealous and that way he could have some power over her, he made her think that you were cheating on her.

The talk was great that you didn't noticed time. It has been 30 minutes since you two have been talking, she said she had to go back to the cashier and you realized that Jessica never came back. You tried calling her and looked for her on the mall but nothing.

Since you didn't want to waste time you used your power to know where she was and once you knew where she was you immediately went to your car and drove to your destination. The Jung's mansion. You arrived there and pressed the bell, the guard spoke in the inter phone.

"Who is it ?" The guard asked."It's me, Billy. Is Jessica there? I need to talk to her." You said and you heard him sigh.

"I'm sorry Ariel but Ms. Jung asked me not to let you in. I'm really sorry." He said and you knew better than to push it further since you didn't want to make him loses his job.

"Okay, I understand. I'll talk to her tomorrow at school. Thanks Billy." You said and went back to your car disappointed and drove back to your house.

As soon as you entered your room, you laid on your bed and started calling her but it was useless so you decided to text her and since you knew that she probably wouldn't text you back you went to sleep after.

'I don't know what I did wrong but I'm sorry and I love you. Good night baby'

The next day you were anxious to go to school so that you could talk to her so you went earlier than usual and decided to wait on the front gate, the girls arrived and went to you, you explained that you were waiting for Jessica  so they shrugged and went inside.

You saw Taecyeon's car park and somehow you felt a bad feeling when he got out of the car. He went to the other side and opened the door and you froze.

Jessica came out of the passenger's side and started to walk with him while talking friendly to him and she walked past you without even looking at you.

You felt a knife go through your heart when she did that but nonetheless you ran after her, grabbed her wrist and turned her around.

"Baby what is going on? Why are you ignoring me like this and why are you with Taecyeon?" You asked her since you werr sad and confused about her actions. She coldly looked at you.

" Don't touch me." You could feel the anger on her voice. " Hey, you heard her. Take your hand from her dude." Taecyeon said.

"First of all, I'm not your dude. Second, she is my girlfriend." You said ."I'm not your girlfriend anymore. We are over." She said coldly and you could hear your heart breaking into pieces, you loosened your grip.

"What? Are you serious? You can't do that, I love you and you love me. I don't understand why are you doing this to us." You said almost breaking down into tears in gront of her.

"I didn't do this to us. You did. When you decided that I wasn't good enough and you cheated on me with that girl from the mall. Don't think that I didn't see you two yesterday all lovey dovey towards each other." She said and a tear fell from her eyes, you immediately wiped from her face. 

"What are you talking about baby? I never cheated on you with anyone. That girl from the mall was a friend that I didn't see since a long time ago I swear I would never do that to you. You are more than enough for me you have to believe it." You said looking at her pleading for her to believe in you and she almost did but Taecyeon interfered.

"Of course she is going to say that for you to believe it Jessica. You know what you saw, you can't just forget everything for a bunch of lies she tells you". He said. Jessica wiped her tears and regained her cold pose.

"You are right oppa. I'm sick of your lies. I don't want to talk to you ever again, you are dead for me. Don't ever bother me again." She said and walked away, after hearing that you didn't have strength to stop her and just watched as she walked with that stupid jerk to the class.

After a while you mastered up the courage and walked towards the class too. When you entered you regretted coming in. She was playing with Taecyeon's hand while laughing.

Everyone was looking back and forth between you until you started to feel your head hurt and you started to hear Hades voice in your head.

'See Ariel, she doesn't want you anymore. No one wants you. She is happy with that guy, she was playing with you like eveyrone will do because they know what you are. You are a monster and no one wants to love a monster. Come to my side, I accept you for who you are and for what you did. They made you forget who you are but I'm going to make you remember. Come, come , come....'

You started hitting your head in the side making everyone look at you strangely. Tears started to come out and soon you were crying, then you started to feel suffocated, like someone was strangling you so strong.

Jessica looked at you worriedly while the others did too. It was then that everything changed. You started to remember something. 

 

Flashback

 

You were about  6 almost 7 years old (god's time) and you were running around the palace's backyard when suddenly something jumped on your back. You knew what or who it was so you just smiled. 

" Noona play with me. Pwease." It was your 5 years old brother Max who wanted you to play with him.

"What do you want to play with noona ?" You asked him while putting him on the ground.

"I want to wrestle with you noona." He said and you smiled, boys you thought. "Okay let's go. Attack me." And with that you two started to wrestle and he was pretty strong for his age but of course couldn't beat you.

You were getting tired so you decided to finish the fight so you headlocked him and you waited for him to surrender but it didn't happen so you released him and it was then that you saw that he was not breathing anymore. 

You started to shake his body and you screamed for help soon the maids and your parents came in and saw him and you and your father went to him while your mother took you away. What happened was that when you headlocked him you accidentally pressed it to hard and it broke his neck. 

After that day you couldn't be left alone because you kept blaming yourself for that and just wanted to die feeling disgusted with yourself and although your parents forgave you for that you couldn't forgive yourself so that was when they decided to block that memory from your head so that you could live peacefully with yourself.

 

You fell to the ground while crying so hard in a way that none of your brother never saw it before so they got worried and stopped every human on the class beside you and the girls.

Kris tried to get near you but you backed away from him. You never rejected his help since he is your twin and that got him more worried as well as the girl including Jessica. He tried to touch you again but you still backed away from him while still crying really hard.

"Hyung what is going on with her? I never seen her this way before." Kris said and looked at Siwon who was with a worried face .

"Yeah oppa do you know what is happening to her?" Yuri got closer to Siwon along with the other girls. He sighed and spoke. "I do." He said and everyone looked at him. "And what is it?" Krystal who was also there asked.

"She remembered him." He said and went closer to you then used his power and teleported everyone to the palace. As soon as you landed there you started to crawl away from them while crying your heart out.

"Mom Dad. Help." Kris said as he tried to grab your foot when you kicked him in the face while telling him not to touch a monster like you 

"What is going on honey?" Your parents said before they looked at you and got shocked as they remember why you acted like this. "Did you told her Theseus?" Your father asked and Siwon shook his head, while your mom went to communicate with the only person that could help you.

It didn't take long before this person arrived and went towards you. The girls had no idea who she was but as soon as you heard her voice, you jumped into her embrace so tight like your life depended on it.

"Help me. He is in my head." You said while burying your face on her neck that's when she lifted her head and looked at everyone in the room and they were shocked to see how deep and fierce her eyes wore, indeed she was beautiful but the mystery she passed was intringuing for the girls since they never heard of her and you seem to be pretty attached to her.

"Shh. Don't worry, unnie is here. I'll take care of you." She said with a deep voice that send shiver through the girls spine. "Chaerin unnie help me." You said before everything turned black.

 

To be continued......

 

P.S please continue to comment on the poll and the story and thanks for staying tunned and no I will not abandon this story but soon it's coming to the end. Also the girls powers will come out next chapter so please wait for a little bit more. Anyway. Thank you guys for reading it. I love you so much.

Your dear author.

Should I make the next chapter now or should I make you guys wait ?