Decision pt 2

What Am I ?

"And our choice is..." Before the girls could finish their sentence, your brother Tyson who is a cyclops entered the room panting. "Ty what's wrong ?" You asked since you knew he wouldn't interrupt if it wasn't serious. "The Black Devils are attacking Orion and Arion on the Polyps Island. We have to go." He said and you didn't think twice before running away with him the girls decided to follow you behind.

You grabbed a shirt and went to our parents who were with your other brother waiting for you. "I'm ready let's go." You said and they nodded before teleporting there while the girls were watching you disappear again. Your Mom then went to them smiling. "Don't worry, she will come back. I feel you have a lot to talk about right ?" She said and the girls nodded.

"Auntie A." Jihyun said appearing before them. "Oh, Jihyunie." She said before hugging tightly the latter. "I just heard about Arion and Orion. Did the others already went there to help them ?" She asked and your mom smiled sweetly at her making a certain ice princess jealous more than she already was.

"Yes, they just went there. I'm so worried about them. Especially Ariel. As her battle get near, she is getting more vulnerable to Hades attack. I'm really scared for her."She said being engulfed in another hug. "Don't worry Auntie, you know that Ariel is strong and she will not give up ever. She's going to win the battle, I know it. She has me, Hyuna, her brothers, the other demigods who are on our side. I promise you I will not let anything happens to her." She said and the girls were shocked.

"Don't say that, I don't want to lose you too. You are very special to me Jihyunie." She said to the girl. "So are you , Ariel and your whole family Auntie. But it's true. Everyone who agreed to stay with her though the battle is willing to give their lives for Ariel, although she doesn't know it but everyone loves her and we will protect her." She said smiling sweetly at your mom.

"I can't never thank you enough for what you are doing for my daughter. I really appreciate it. Will you stay with us for dinner ?" Your mother asked and she smiled. "No, I promised Mom i would stay home today for dinner, you know how strict about that Dad is but i will stay here until Ariel is back. I can't have dinner in peace without knowing that she is safe." Jihyun said and smiled.

"Okay, i will go help prepare the dinner so that i can take my mind off of what is going on." She said and hugged Jihyun one more time before going towards the kitchen. Jihyun heard a cough from behind and turned around.

"Excuse me but who are you ?" Seohyun asked politely. "I'm Jihyun, daughter of Zeus and Hera. Why ?" The girls asked. "Because i wanted to know why are you so intimate with my girlfriend and her family." Jessica said. "Funny, Ariel never told me she had a girlfriend though."She said and it shocked Jessica, why you didn't told this girl about her ? Is there something going on between them ? Is she the real reason you broke up with her ?

"Well, now if you excuse me I'm going to help Auntie." She said it and started to walk away while Jessica was still in deep thoughts but you and your brothers appeared in the middle of the room, really wounded and panting on the floor. Before Jessica could react Jihyun already ran to you and helped you get up calling your mother who came running as fast as she could and was shocked to see that scene while Jessica was fuming jealous and the girls were confused and scared seeing Jessica's stare towards you and Jihyun who were still hugging you.

"Call Dara, she can help them. She told a maid who went to Chaerin's room to wake Dara who was sleeping soundly cuddling to Chaerin but as soon as the made told them she quickly got out of bed and came downstairs to help all of you. In a few minutes all of you were completely healed, you hugged your mom, Chaerin and Jihyun until you heard.

"Ariel." Jessica said and by the tone of her voice you and everyone else froze. You slowly turned around to look at her and when you did, you wished you didn't. It's not everyday you get to see a mix of JellySica and HellSica. You looked at her and saw at what she was looking, no no, staring, no better, glaring. You were still hugging Jihyun and when you noticed you quickly let her go. She motioned with her finger for you to come closer and you did slowly and painfully not knowing what waits for you. 

But when you got close enough she pulled you by the collar of your shirt into a very possessive and passionate kiss in front of everyone. You missed her so much that you couldn't do anything else beside respond the kiss with the same amount of possessiveness and passion she was putting in it. When he air was extremely needed she broke the kiss, opening her eyes and staring deeply and firmly into your eyes.

"If I ever see you hugging and being all lovey dovey with another girl in front of me, I swear the battle is going to be over because I'm going to kill you myself. Do you understand it ?" She said seriously and you could only nod, afraid for your life. "Now, I need you to listen to what I'm going to say without interrupting me, okay ?" She asked again and you nodded.

"Kris came to talk to us yesterday and he told us that the only solution for this problem is if we choose between the human world or this world. AT first when you told me about it, i agreed with you, it would be too hard for me to leave my family. But when the days started to go by  and i realized that you weren't there with me anymore, i realized that being away from you hurts me more than leaving my family. Because even if i stayed with them at the human world, i would get married and move out from the house and God knows where would I go and maybe i wouldn't see them so much." She said while you listened.

"Either way, I won't stay with them forever. But with you i will. You are the one who i want to make a family with. It's you the person i want by my side forever. It's you the one that I can't be away from. These seven days without you was torture for me, i didn't talk with anyone beside the girls because simply i didn't want to do anything that you weren't a part of it. I love my family and they love me but i have to live my life the way i want and with who i want. And it's being here with you." She said looking deeply and sweetly to you. Your eyes were starting to water.

"The same goes for us A. It's not coincidence that from all the school on the country you chose ours. It was meant for us to meet. We are your army. Your friends. Your sisters. We are part of this world, your world. And we can't never run away from what and who we are. We are demigods and your army. That's our purpose, that's our lifelong mission and you don't expect us t give up do you ?" Taeyeon said and you smiled.

"We talked with our parents and the truth is the already knew what we are and understood that the time for us to follow our path has come. Although they weren't happy that it meant to never see them again, they understood, supported and accepted our fate and so did we. Which is why we made our choice." Yuri said and the girls nodded.

"And we, I choose you." Jessica said and by that time your tears already started to fall from your eyes down on your face. "Are you sure that's what you want ?" You asked and they smiled. "HELL YES." They all said and you smiled. "Well, then welcome to the God's world." You say and they clapped their hands smiling and you ell a tug on your shirt and looked at the source.

"Don't  ever, ever, never, never, ever mention those words to me again, do you hear me ? We are never breaking up. I love you so much. I'll die without you." Jessica said letting her tears roll down on her face, you quickly wiped them and smiled. "As you wish, my princess. I promise I'll never say those words again. And I love you even more." You said pecking her lips and hugging her tightly.

"If that girl tries to steal you from me I'll rip her into little cubes and fry her before throwing to the dogs." She whispered on your ear and you smiled. "You don't have to be jealous of Jihyun, she is my best friend. And she already is married okay ? I swear we are nothing more than that. You don't have to slice her." You broke the hug and said smiling at how cutely scary she sounded when she is jealous.

"I don't care if she is married, dating or a nun, she is not free from the temptation to get in your pants. So you better watch out and tell her that she has to be at least 3 meters away from you or else I'm going to make her a wife turn into a widow of course before taking care of you." She said and you smiled at her before nodding your head.

"Understood. 3 meters away, no skinship, no widow. Got it." You said and smiled at her. "Well since everything has been settled how about we have dinner. I made all of your favorite dishes." Your mother said and everyone screamed in joy before heading to the dinner room. Jihyun, you and Jessica stayed behind. Jessica wouldn't let you alone with that girl, over her dead and burnt body.

"So I have to go, promised Mom, Dad and Hyuna I was going to have dinner with them. See you soon." She went to hug you but Jessica pulled you away. You coughed motioning to Jessica with your head and she shook hers while smiling. "Whipped." She said before walking away. "So are you." You screamed at her before she disappeared.

"Do you mind being whipped ?" Jessica asked and you smiled before hugging her waist and pulling her closer to you. "Not if it is for you, bubbles." You said and she smiled throwing her arms around your neck. "I missed you calling me that dummy." She said and you smiled for the 100th time today. "So did I." You pecked her lips. "I'm going to take a shower before going the dinner, do you want to eat first ? I don't mind." You said and she smiled seductively.

"I think that I'm also needing a shower but a different kind of shower. What do you think ?" She said biting her lips and you understood what she meant. "As you wish, come on." You said and led her to your room and let's just say it took you a while to come down to eat dinner after all make up is definitely the best.