Little Jealousy

What Am I ?

It has been two days since everything was cleared between you, Jessica and Kris. Now, you were at your seat, looking at your cell phone wallpaper, sooner the principal came and told your class that the first period was free, so here you wee lazing around.

Krystal, Dara and Thunder had to solve a few problems for their parents so the didn't come for today, which means you are alone at the back. Jessica hasn't arrived yet, you asked the girls and they said she probably overslept so you were more relaxed about it.

You were looking at your photos with her until you closed your phone screen and laid your head on the table. You were almost dozing off when you started to feel a hand caress you thigh really close to your private area.

You immediately raised your head and was shocked to see yourself surrounded by the so called Wonder Girls, a.k.a Wonder s. You looked at the hand. Yubin's. Yes, she was y but none of them could compare to Jessica.

"What do you think you are doing ?" You said coldly and she smirked."What do you think that I'm doing ? You are extremely handsome and beautiful. You can't blame me for wanting to have some fun. Come on, i can show you how good i am at this." She said but the thing is that the other 4 were blocking the view of the door so you and them didn't notice Jessica entering the class.

She didn't like what she was seeing as soon as she got inside, those s throwing themselves at you. She wanted to see your reaction so she stayed behind them without making a sound.

"You must be crazy to think that there is a possibility of me accepting your offer. May i remind you that i have a girlfriend and i don't plan on cheating. Even because you are not beautiful outside and inside as she is so my answer will forever be a NO. So can you please leave now?" You said coldly but politely.

"You just managed to even more. How about we forget that girl and find a place for us to enjoy each other ?" She said while beginning to caress your thigh again but before she could go any further...

"I would take your hands off of her before i do it myself and i warn you, that won't be pretty." Jessica said making everyone's attention back to the scene. "Why should she do that?" The girl named Sunye who was the leader said.

"Because i don't think you want to mess with us." Said Taeyeon, SNSD's leader as the girls approached Jessica. "If I were you, I would do as she says." You said smiling and looked at Jessica who motioned you to come to her to which you obeyed. When you got near her she just grabbed you and kissed you passionately in front of them who got shocked.

"Do you get the message that she's mine or you need me to draw for you?" She said after breaking the kiss, while you back hugged her while grinning at them.

"Okay, i will not waste my time with you anyway. There is tons of guys and girls who would love to be with me. Let's go girls." Yubin said and passed by you who was smiling along with Jessica at how they chicken out.

"Thanks girls for the support." She said turning around to face the girls. "No problem, we are sisters, remember? Whenever you need us, we will be there asap." Tiffany said eye smiling at every word she said as well as the other girls who soon went back to their seat while you pulled Jessica to seat with you at the back since you wanted to spend some time with her.

"Why are you late ?" You asked when she sit, she looked at you and said shyly. "I kind of overslept a little too much and my mom forgot to wake me up so i got here late. Why were those girls flirting with you?" She asked why you held her hand and she played with your fingers.

"I don't know, I was looking at our pictures and then laid my head on the table. The next thing i know that girl was caressing me. I swear i didn't want to." You said defending yourself and she smiled.

"I know baby, i trust you, it's just i don't like to see them around you especially that way." She said and you smirked. "So you were jealous?" You teased and she started to grow red and started to blush, she covered her face and you hugged her giggling at how cute she looked.

"Stop teasing me. Yes, i was jealous, okay? I admit but how could i not when they are practically sitting on your lap and roaming their hands all over MY girlfriend?" She said and your smile grew wider at her words.

You absolutely loved when she says you are her girlfriend, it makes you feel loved and it's the best feeling ever.

"No matter how much they throw themselves at me, it won't work because i have my eyes and my heart set in only one girl and she's right beside me and I don't plan on let her go away fro me especially because of girls like them or any other. I love you and only you baby girl, always remember that." You said and she smiled lovingly at you touched by your words.

"The same goes to me baby and i love you too. So so so so much." She said while showing kisses on your face."How about we go to the park today? It would be a lovely afternoon to go there and just spend some time together, what do you say baby?" You asked between the kiss and she stopped.

"I think it's a perfect idea, i can't wait to spend time with you." She said and kissed you but unfortunately the bell rang and the teacher got inside so you two separated, she went to  her seat while you stayed at the back just admiring her.

The afternoon came really quick and you were counting the minutes so that you could go and fetch Jessica. As soon as the clock hit 4:00 PM, you grabbed your car keys, a coat , wore your shoes and went out of your apartment.

It took you 30 minutes to get to her house. But as soon as you arrived and rang the bell, the door opened and she practically launched herself at you who almost lost your balance but managed to hold her and led her to the car, opening the door for her of course.

You drove all the way to the park while holding her hand since you put the car in the automatic function, you arrived there and searched for a place and you found one near a tree so you just walked holding her hand and with your free one, you held the basket with food that she brought for your little picnic. You set everything and just kept playing around and feeding each other.

Everyone that passed by thought that you were the cutest and sweetest couple ever. When you finished you put everything back in the basket, leaned your body on the tree while she rested her body against yours while sitting between your legs.

She started to read a book while you just closed your eyes and enjoyed the peace that place and Jessica was bringing to you. You could only think that you don't want that to change ever and that you will work harder for that not to happen. You were happy that you decided to come to the human world.

It was the best decision EVER.