Why are you here ?

What Am I ?

You and Jessica were having lunch at the cafeteria along with the girls. They were talking about some gossips and rumors that were hoing around but your mind was somewhere else. You were thinking about this new addition to Hades' family, you didn't like the fact that he has someone in here to spy on you and you don't know who is it. You need to find this boy or girl before he gets corrupted by Hades' evilness.

"Hey Ariel, are you listening ?" Taeyeon asked noticing that you were lost on your thoughts. "Yeah, sorry. I was spacing out." You said and smiled.

"Seems like Jessica is passing her spacing out habit to you. I surely didn't know that it was a STD." She said and received a knock on the head from the said ice princess."Yah byuntae. Shut up before I make you." Jessica said and all of you started to laugh.

"What were you thinking ?" Yuri asked and they looked at you. You smiled and shook your head." It was nothing, don't worry about it." You said and they nodded. Before they could continue talking, 2PM had come up to your table.

" Hey girls, have you heard about the rumors about the new students ?" Taecyeon asked and the girls nodded. " We heard a few things about it but not so much. Can you tell us oppa ?" Jessica asked and you scoffed at his silly smile."Anything for you."

" They were from TS High School, I don't know how you never heard of them. They are the most feared and violent group. They beat up some students just because they're bored, i heard they never killed but almost. I don't know why they are here but they must have a really good reason, you guys should tried to avoid them if you want to live. Not even us dare to go against them." Taecyeon said and you chuckled.

" Like you are so good. Me myself, alone already can beat your up. You are just a bunch of coward chickens." You said and Taecyeon was fumming, he was about to grab you when the door was slammed shocking everyone. When they looked at the culprit they froze. It was them.

You looked behind and saw who this gang was and you could not believe what or better who your eyes are seeing. Everyone kept silence while they walked. Power. That's the words thr students would describe them. You ? Idiots. You can't believe they're here. It was bad, really bad. You got up and walked to them. Everyone was thinking you were crazy or maybe just wanted to die. While Taecyeon was praying that it was both so that he could be free from you.

"I can't believe that you're here." You said and everyone kept silence to listen to your conversation. "Well, we're here for you, Your Majesty." The leader said mockingly while bowing.

"Bang Yong guk. Don't play with me, I don't care about your reputation, I can end you right here right now." You said smirking and he lifted his hands surrendering. "Woah is that how you treat family ? Good to know." He said and everyone was beyond shocked. You two were family ? Taecyeon swallowed hard but no he wouldn't be afraid of you. Yong guk, yes. You, No. Though he should.

"I think we should start again. Hi noona, it's good to see you." He said and offered his hand, you shifted your eyes from his eyes to his hand before accepting it. He pulled you in a hug and you finally smiled."It's good to see you too Gukkie." You whispered on his ear. He smiled before whispering back."Don't call me that in here. I need to protect my reputation." You chuckled and let go of the hug.

"Jokes aside, you and I have a few things to talk about. Follow me. And you six too." You said and motioned them to follow you not forgetting to shoot death glares to a few 'lucky' students. The girls decided to follow you since they sensed something was wrong and something is happening and you're not telling them. 

 

 

"Why are you here ?" You asked. You have brought them to an abandoned class you found not too long ago."Well, I think you know why." He said and you sighed. Then, the door was opened and the girls who also knew about this classroom entered looking confused. They closed the door and went to sit down on the couches that it had.

"Look, I know what Dad must have ordered you to do it but I need you to refrain yourself from following.  You have to stay away from me as much as you can. I'm more than capable of protecting myself at least in here so I don't want any of you following me. It could ruin my plan and I can't afford that." You said and looked at him.

"Don't worry about Dad, I'll deal with him later. Just do what I'm saying and we'll be fine." You said and he sighed. "Your father told me what is going on and if it's ture, then it's going to down. And you might be in the eye of the hurricane." He said and you looked at him."I'm always at the ey of the hurricane Gukkie."

"The only way for that not to happen is you trusting in me. I don't know how long I have until he breaks out so I still have a chance of changing the circumstances. But I won't be able to do it with you following me around. I need to be vulnerable." You said holding his face."I promise I'll ask if I need help."

"Deal. Now we have to go beat up someone. Have to take care of our reputation. Let's go guys." He said and walked passed you soon followed by the guys but you stopped one of them. "Keep your eyes on him Himchan. I need him safe." You said to Yong guk's boyfriend Himchan. "How do you think I keep him away from the s that want him ? I'm great at the job. See you later noona." He said and left while you smiled. Until...

"Can you tell us what the ing hell is going on ?" Jessica's voice echoed through the room, you forgot that they were still there. You sighed before turning around. Truly a long and stressful day.