Chapter 2: Meet the Mafia Leader

The Trickster and The Mafia Leader

CHAPTER 2

Dara's POV

                I'm completely lost for words because of the embarassement. How can I possibly sneeze on a stranger's face? I can still imagine his reaction after my 'disgusting' deed. His eyes closed and his lips formed a thin line. Then he wiped his face with his palm because my 'virus' kind of land in every part of his clear and handsome face.

            "Damn it,Park! What an awesome way of humiliating yourself. Let me give you a pat in the back." I virtually slapped myself.

            Sigh...

            I can't look up to him. My head is bowed down and my hands are glued on my lap. His suit’s perfectly draped on my body giving me warmth.

             "Miss Park, I am utterly shocked for your unexpected greeting. It definitely made a good impression."

             I bit my lips after hearing that. Can the floor open up right now? I can even hear stifled laughs behind me. It must be the four guys having a good laugh at the situation.

             "Anyways...." he walked back and forth in front of me. "I will ask you some questions and I need your honest answers." he stopped then lean on the table with his arms crossed on his chest. "Miss Park, please look up to me."

             I raised my head... a little bit. Not really looking at his face. "O-okey."

             "My face isn't there,Miss Park... that's my crotch."

             "What the!!!"

             My eyes widen after realizing that my vision is unconsciously directed in his lower region. When did it happen??? GAAAHHHH!!!

I swiftly shifted my eyes in his face... but regretted it in the end because the guy is smirking at me mischievously.

                "Like what you see?"

                 "No!!!I-it's not w-what you think." I can feel my cheeks turning red.

                He chuckled. "I can give you a better look.... if you want to.."

               My jaw dropped after hearing that. This guy is obviously making fun of me.

              I stood up feeling the urge to karate chop the jerk's head. "Hey! I thought you're going to ask me some questions? I'm a working student so technically, TIME is very important to me and now you're just wasting it..."

            He remained silent while looking at me with...is that amusement I'm seeing in his eyes?

            "Alright." He said not tearing his gaze on me. "Youngbae!" He called out then the guy with the white mohawk hair stand beside Mr. P3rvy(Yeah. I'm giving that as his nickname).

           "Annyeong haseyo, Miss Park." he bowed at me and I automatically return it with a slight bow. "My name is Dong Youngbae a.k.a Taeyang. I'm a specialist in advance technology and the personal computer programmer of our boss, which is him." he pointed at Mr. P3rvy. "We've brought you here for I have found something very important in your SNS and--"

            "Wait! What? My SNS?" I asked confused. How come he found something in my SNS? Can he possibly be a.... "Are you stalking my SNS?"

             The Youngbae guy looked at me with did-you-just-say-that face. Again, I can hear the stifled laughs from the back that sounds like they’re dying from too much restraining.

                He sighed. “I am not stalking your SNS, Miss Park.” Then he showed me a picture. THE CYLINDER!

                Then another picture---Sh*t! THAT’S MY SELCA!!!! THE EMBARASSMENT!!! T____T

                    ”Y-yah! T-That’s…H-how.. y-you..” I can’t finish my words because of the SHAME I’m feeling right now. How come when I took that photo I was sooo confident to share it on my SNS but after looking at it in this kind of situation, I feel like burying myself 6-feet below the ground. My oily face, my super dried hair and the freaking eye bags... My inner self is screaming right now! GAAAHHHH!!!!

                     "We've been looking for this item since like forever. Throughout the years, internet has been a constant help to us especially that Social Networking Sites are popping here and there. To make my work easier, I made a program or software that can access to any accounts registered to different sites. Aside from that, it automatically searches for pictures or anything that resembles the item we're looking for, which is the cylinder. Though the program is very useful, it still took me 1 year to make the codes and datas for it. Nonetheless, it's worth the wait for we have found you today." he said as a matter-of-fact. "You have that cylinder,Miss Park.. " he encircled something on my picture, which is the cylinder placed on top of my desk. "Don't you?"

                    I remained silent. My brain is having a hard time processing all those things that he said. I'm not stupid to understand what he's trying to say but I'm NOT stupid either to believe what he said. Is that even possible? There are billions of people using the World Wide Web every day, a simple program or software can't do such things... UNLESS you have super computers WHICH are way TOOOO EXPENSIVE. What are they? Billionaires???

                 LET ME LAUGH!!!! PUHAHA--

                 *LIGHTBULB!*

                     Wait a minute!!! Maybe they're really billionaires???? and they need that item which is in my custody??? What if...

                  "You want that cylindrical container, right?" I asked with a serious facade.

                    "Definitely." Mr. P3rvy replied.

                    "What do I get in return?"

                     You heard that right people! This is where I'm good at. NEGOTIATION. I've survived up until now because I know how to make BOTH PARTIES benefit on different situations and circumstances. What I mean by 'both parties' is,of course... Me  and the other person/persons involved. Yes. It should always include ME. I'm not a bad person, I can assure you that. I only do this 'negotiation' thing with rich people. Yeah. Those rich people whose throwing money here and there and they don't even care. Well, Bom and CL are the only exemptions.

               "What? I think it's just right if I get something in return…don't you think so? I'm not that 'stupid' to give you that container then just let you off the hook."

              Mohawk guy looked at Mr. P3rvy while Mr. P3rvy looked at me with a blank face.

                  “You probably don’t mean that, Miss Park.. right?” I almost jump on my spot because of that big voice. I looked at the owner and it was the tall guy they called Top. I didn’t notice him getting near me.

                      He stopped beside Mr. P3rvy. “Ummm… let me ask you a question, Miss Park...” The other two guys, the panda and the smiling freak, approached the three and stand beside them. “What could you possibly think of us right now?”

                   I chuckled. They looked like a kpop band posting for their album jacket. Hahahahaha.

                    “Sorry… I just need to let that out.” I giggled. “Well,” I cleared my throat. “obviously… you…” I pointed at Mr.P3rvy. “Mr. Kwon Jiyong here..a.k.a G-Dragon, as you have said,.. looks like an effin’ RICH kid with a bunch of professional bodyguards and assistants surrounding him.” I even emphasized my point by using hand gestures towards them. “Am I right?” I even gave them a bright smile.

                    Around of applause for Sandara Park. Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap!

                 “You’re right, Miss Park… but you missed one thing though…” said the Panda.

                 “What?”

                 “We’re Ma---“

                   “You didn’t miss anything, Miss Park. You’re right on track.” Mr. P3rvy interjected. The other four guys looked at him disbelievingly but he seemed to do not care.

                “What are y—“

                     Mr. P3rvy raised his hand just below his shoulder stopping the big guy from talking. “So what do you want, Miss Park?” he put his hands on his pocket then approached me.

              I breathed deeply. “I need money… to pay my rent.”

              His eyebrows arched probably because of amusement. “Is that all?”

            “Yes.”

             “I can give you more than that—“

               “NO. Just for my rent. That’s all.” I sternly said.

              Yes, you can call me a hypocrite… but I don’t go beyond my limitations. It’s not my style. I only ask for the amount that I really NEED and I don’t go beyond than that.

              “You’re an interesting lady, Miss Park.” Mr. P3rvy said smirking. “But before I give you what you wanted, bring me the cylinder first.”

            “NO. Give me my money first. Don’t worry I can assure you that I can give you that item.”

             He sighed. “Alright.” He called someone on his phone and barked some orders. After the phone call, he turned to me again. “Done. You’re balances have been paid.”

             “Eh? That fast?” I asked disbelievingly.

             “Don’t be surprised, remember, I’m a billionaire.”

             Really??? This is how rich people spend their money…

             “Can I get my cylinder now?

               The cylinder. Right… umm… w-wait… WHERE DID I PUT IT? I CAN’T REMEMBER…

 

FLASHBACK…

                *Click*

                *tap*tap*tap*post*

                “There you go…”

                After my work schedule, I treat myself with good foods and luckily I convinced my land lady to give me another month to pay my rent. Thanks to my astonishing sweet talk I pulled it off. But that is my last chance so I really need to find some money as soon as possible.

                I took a picture of myself to commemorate, again, another successful day of my life. I’m just happy at this moment.

                Then something caught my attention. The cylindrical container that the strange woman gave me. I was going to throw it away a while ago but decided to bring it home hoping to find some opening on it… but again, I can’t seem to find one.

                “Hmmm… this thing is giving me a headache.” I talked to myself while holding the cylinder. “Maybe you really belong to the trash can.”

                I immediately throw it on the trash can but unfortunately it just made the trash can stumble making all its contents scattered on my floor. And the cylinder rolling somewhere I don’t know where.

                But due to my laziness, I decided to just let it be and chose to jump on my bed to have a good night rest.

 

End of FLASHBACK…

 

                My eyes widen with that realization. HOLY MOTHER OF COOOWWW! I’m sooooo pissed off with myself right now.

                “Miss Park… you do have the cylinder, right?” Mr. P3rvy asked waiting for my response.

                ”Sh*t, Dara. Act normal. You just have to find that cylinder.”

                “Y-Yeah… Of course. I can give it to you tomorrow.” I laughed nervously.

                “Then let’s have a deal. Bring me the cylinder tomorrow at Coffee Libre in Yeonnam-dong. 9’oclock sharp.”

                “S-sure…”

                “Sh*t… I’m dead.”

# # #

JIYONG’S POV

                “What are you thinking, GD! Why did you do that?” Youngbae scolded me.

                I’m now holding the picture of Sandara Park. I can’t help but smile after reminiscing what happened a while ago. It proved to be a big challenge to stop myself from laughing at her because of her obvious nervousness. Of course, I can see through her façade. I wouldn’t be the next MAFIA LEADER if I can’t figure out that simple thing.

                You heard it right. I’m a member of a Mafia organization. My father is the reigning leader until we found the successor that I should marry, which is all a fxcked up idea, by the way. Well, I can’t break the rules though… so in the meantime, I think it’s my right to get to know my supposed to be fiancé before we get married…

                 The thing that I said of ‘not marrying her’ was my original plan but it will just make a lot of ruckus to the organization. So I decided to just marry her, then leave her after I get what I wanted which is to be the Mafia leader. But before that, maybe I can play with her first.

                “Youngbae, just chill..will you?”

                Youngbae just clicked his tongue. Ooohh~ this is new, the great Youngbae is losing his patience. “Whatever you’re planning GD, I suggest you stop it. She’s the successor, remember that.” Then he left.

                “Boss, the two men you’ve ordered to search Sandara Park’s apartment has comeback with good news.” Daesung exclaimed. “They found the cylinder.”

                I smirked. I’ve ordered my men to searched Sandara’s place after she left. I was right after all. She doesn’t know where she put it based on her reactions a while ago.

                “Good. Bring it to me.”

                “Yes, Boss.” Then he left.

                “The game officially starts now, Miss Park.”

 

# # #

Dara’s POV

                HE’S THERE!!! EOTTOKE???

                I hide myself against the wall away from the view of Coffee Libre, a coffee shop. I cannot face Mr. P3rvy because I DIDN’T FOUND THE CYLINDER!

                I swear, I almost shake my apartment upside down just to find that freaking cylinder but I didn’t find any, not even its slightest shadow. Where the hell it is? I asked my land lady if she has seen it but she just answered me a ‘NO’ while smiling brightly at me and telling me that I can stay in my apartment as long as I want to. I haven’t seen her like that before. Maybe, she already received the payment that Mr. P3rvy have sent. ACKKKKK! It made the situation even worse.

                Again, I take a peek at the shop----

                “WHOA!!!” I almost fall backwards because of the sudden appearance of someone that made me have a small heart attack.

                “I have been waiting for you, Miss Park.”

                “Oh.My.LOLLIPOP. It’s Mr. P3rvy.” He’s so handsome wearing a simple black shirt under a red plaid long sleeves polo, a ragged jeans and a branded shoes.

                I swallowed my own saliva then swiftly fixed myself. “H-hi.”

                I’m kind of curious right now on how come he suddenly materialized in here BUT it’s not my main concern , right now… EOTTOKE! How should I tell him that I didn’t found what he needs?

                “Pray for my soul, everyone.”

                T____T

                Help juseyo.

 

# # #

 

 

 

Author’s Note:

Hello lovely readers.

Another chapter for y’all!

And thanks for the wonderful comments.

They are much appreciated.

 

Well, I believe some people are heartbroken right now

because of some unexpected events.. *you know what I mean*

but nonetheless, I think it’s better if we just continue supporting

Dara and GD, may it be as a couple or as an individual.. ^__^

Well, that’s all… I was just giving my opinion about the issue.. kkk~

Anyways, I will still love Daragon … to infinity and beyond..kkk~

Alright!

Let’s get back to business…

I hope I can hear from you guys with  this latest chapter. What can you say?

(And please do upvote…kkk~)

 

 

 

By the way, who has twitter in here?

^___^