Chapter 31: Over-sized Shirt

The Trickster and The Mafia Leader

 

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

                    *SLAMMMMM!*

                      A loud bang on the table was heard in a wide and dead silent room. The man who’s responsible for that noise is surrounded by armed men whose heads are hanging low.

                    “HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN???? ALL OF YOU VERSUS SEVEN OF THEM???” Yang Hyun Seok is raging as if he’s going to raise hell. “ANSWER ME!!!”

                     The leader of the unit, named Choi Siwon, who muster all his strength, step forward with his hands on his back to answer the most difficult question they are facing now.  “They we’re able to penetrate the Mafia headquarters and get G-Dragon and his unit out because of the traitor Jung Ilwoo. He connived with a guy named Lee Donghae to execute their plan. As of now, the organization is still thinking that G-Dragon is the conspirator and the enemy so----“

                       “OF COURSE!!! I’M STILL THE MAFIA LEADER AND I CAN TELL THEM WHAT THEY SHOULD BELIEVE OR WHAT THEY SHOULD NOT!” Yang approached Choi Siwon and stopped just in front of him. “You’re telling me things that I already know. What I’m asking is HOW THE HELL DID THEY GET AWAY FROM ALL OF YOU???” He even gestured to everyone to emphasize his words. “YOU ARE ALL IDIOTS!!! ALL OF YOU!!” He was panting hard because of anger. “They even get the successor! Damn it!” He walked back and forth while biting his nails like a lunatic. He is devising a plan inside his head.

                          “I’ll handle the organization and continuously make them believe that G-Dragon and his unit betrayed us. We can use the Mafia member’s resentment towards them so we can easily find where they are. I don’t care if they die but I need the successor alive. I need her to execute my plan of obliterating all Mafia members inside and outside this country. I need to kill them at the same time, same place and at the same way.” Yang Hyun Seok smiled evilly as he announced his devilish plan. “And those elders who deceived me, they will all DIE in my hands. Hahahahahaha” He laughed like a madman. “ALL OF YOU!!!! GET READY AND FIND THEM!!!!” The people inside the room make a bow to Yang and one by one leave the room hastily.

                        “No one can stop me from taking my revenge.” He muttered those words with conviction and assurance.

 

# #  # # # #

JIYONG’S POV

                       I descended downstairs after a little talk with her. I just had an urge to see her and I ended up making a fool out of myself again.

                      “There you are.”

                      I was lost on my trance when I heard Youngbae called out to me. All of them are circling a table with a blueprint placed on top of it. They’re discussing about the next plan of action. My eyes automatically darted to Jung Ilwoo.

                     “You don’t have to be here.” I told him with a deadpan eyes.

                     “I’m already here.” He retaliated without any hesitation.

                      “Kwon, as much as you don’t want him to be here, he is needed here. He saved your as$ when you were locked under the Mafia’s den and can’t do anything.” Donghae said voicing out his opinion.

                       “I never asked for his help.” I retorted getting irritated.

                       “Kwon, don’t act like a child now. Remember that time when you found out about me? When we almost kill each other? I told you, there’s someone who set us up and let us meet purposely so we can help each other. He’s the one behind it.” Donghae added trying to insist his point. “If he’s planning something bad, he could’ve done it a long time ago.”

                       I was about to say something when Seungri beats me to it. “Hyung! I know you can’t trust him that easily, and I’m telling you, every one of us here can’t, too. BUT hyung, if he hadn’t come that time, we are dead by now.”

FLASHBACK ….

Author’s POV

                      Jung Ilwoo, planted a small robotic device in the Mafia Leader’s office so he can hear and see what he is doing behind his back. He knows that he is planning to destroy the organization and build a new one. He knows all his under the table transactions. The only thing that he still don’t know is the real hideout of this ba$tard and as long as he don’t know anything about it, his mission can be jeopardized.

                  But just before the gathering of the organization, he heard that Yang Hyun Seok already found the successor and the whereabouts of the cylinder. He barked orders to his special unit to search for the cylinder in Jiyong’s den and to find the exact location of the successor and get her.

                Yang Hyun Seok is also planning on making it look like that Jiyong is responsible for the killings inside the organization, which in fact, is himself. He wants to make Jiyong ‘the traitor’.

               During the gathering, he was trying to give signals to Jiyong but he failed to do so. The only way to save Jiyong is to take action and the first thing that he did after the gathering is to contact Lee Donghae, who he knows as the protector of the successor, Sandara Park. He needs him as an alliance and of course, he has to use the girl for Jiyong’s sake. He knows that Jiyong will not cooperate until that girl is safe.

                 He made contact with Lee Donghae through his hacking expertise. He did it once in his apartment, and it’s easy for him to do it again even in Donghae’s most protective IP address. It’s not easy to convince the guy and he’s totally running out of time for his plan, but he successfully persuaded the guy by using Sandara’s name.

               He tried to give warning to Jiyong through the laptop but he was too late, the organization already took hold of Jiyong and his unit. There’s only one thing left to do and that is to blow up his disguise. He infiltrated the organization’s prisoners’ den and there he used his skills and let out Youngbae, TOP, Daesung and Seungri. They’re about to be shot and be killed but he came at the right time and saved them effortlessly. And then, he received a lot of questions from these men but he had no time to explain, instead he gave details about their escape plan. He already prepared their escape route and coordinated with Lee Donghae for their temporary hideout. He also prep up for the weapons they have to use and of course, the most important thing to do is save Jiyong.

                                                                                                                                                   ….end of flashback

JIYONG’S POV

                    “How did you know about Sandara? If you’re intention is just to ‘save’ me, why do you have to waste time helping her and Lee? You just said a while ago that you don’t even care about her…” I asked Ilwoo.

                     “I am saving you, Jiyong and that includes her. I watched her because you suddenly took a liking of playing games with her. And when I found out about Lee and her being the successor, I tried - not just once but - twice to make you leave her alone. When I met with you personally delivering her pictures from the Mafia Leader, it was already a warning but what did you do? You just plot another lie and get on with your game. You know that she’ll get in trouble but you did not-or should I say- you CANNOT get away from her. If you don’t care about that woman, you wouldn’t even be here trying to risk your life for her.” Jung Ilwoo replied without leaving his eyes towards Jiyong.

                     My tongue went numb and I cannot retaliate. Everybody is silent after hearing Jung Ilwoo. How can I answer to that statement? Do I have to deny everything?

                     Deny everything.

                     Everyone is looking at me as if waiting for my answer.

                     “Her smile…..” I said as I can feel my heart beat erratically on my chest. “I have to preserve her smile. That’s why I need to protect her. And if I have to team up with you to make that happen, then I will do it without hesitation.” I approached Ilwoo without breaking the eye contact between us. “And that will be the only reason I will do it. Nothing more. Nothing less. So if you are just playing tricks with us and are planning to betray us, I’m telling you… you will know death immediately.”

                      He just smirked and then pat my shoulder. “Noted.” I just held my gaze to him and he wouldn’t budge, too.

                      “Alright! Alright!” I heard someone clap, and it was the big guy, TOP hyung. “Let’s get down to business. It’s already pass midnight and we haven’t actually decided for our actual plan of action because you guys have too much drama going on. Come on. I also need my beauty rest.”

                     Everyone was gaping at him after that stupid remark. So much for an ice breaker.

                     “Uhh… Are you guys sure he’s normal?” Donghae asked.

                     “I don’t know.. Sometimes I just wanna blow his head off…” Youngbae answered while rubbing his face because of the second-hand embarrassment.    

                    “Stop wasting time.” TOP hyung continued with his unwise statements. “Get your lazy as$ off here and be useful!”

                    “I have a plan.” I said.

                    “OH THERE YOU ARE! Someone’s being useful ---- YAH! That’s loaded!” TOP hyung stopped halfway from his statement because Youngbae aimed a gun at his head.

                    “Shut.Up.” Youngbae said obviously losing his patience.

                    The big guys just gave him a gummy smile.

 

#   #    #     #      

Sandara’s POV

                     My eyes slowly open and a blinding light welcomes me. The sun shines brightly at the window of that room but suddenly, a man came in my view and smiled at me widely.    

                     “Good morning, Noona!”

                      After realizing that I’m not in my OWN room and a man suddenly showed up, I abruptly get up that causes me to stumble on the bed that results on me kissing the floor.

                      “Ouch!”

                     “Yah! Are you alright?” The man rushed over me and help me. “Why so jumpy?”

                     And because of that fall, I finally came into my senses. Of course, I’m still here at this uncompromising situation. I looked at the guy who helped me stand up and it was Seungri.

                     “I’m sorry… I was just… shocked.” I said then I bowed.

                     “It’s alright. I was just about to wake you up because Jiyong-hyung asked me to.”

                     “Jiyong? Why can’t he do it himself?” I asked not thinking of the consequence of what I did.

                     “Oh? So you are disappointed?” He suddenly pouted. “That hurts my feelings,Noona.”

                      “Huh?” I mentally smacked my head because of my stupid mouth. “That’s not what I mean…”

                      He just gave me a bright smile. “Anyways, if you are curious on where he is…umm… he’s just outside…”

                     “I’m not asking though.” I sounded like I’m trying to defend myself.

                     “Your eyes tell a different story.” He replied, again, with that mischievous smile of his.

                     “I’M NOT------”

                     “Alright! Alright! I’m just playing with you Nonna. Actually Jiyong – hyung, Youngbae – hyung and your friend, Donghae, has some business to do so they’re not here. I was ORDERED to take care of you.” He explained.

                     So Donghae and Jiyong are not here. So I’m stuck with the other men.

                     “What business?” I asked getting curious.

                   “I’ll explain it to you but Noona, you have to eat first. It’s already past your breakfast and I cannot let you starve. Somebody will kill me for sure.” He said not really answering my question. I guess that ‘business’ he is talking about is something related on to how we will escape from this situation. “You have clothes in the closet, Jiyong-hyung PERSONALLY chose them.”  He added and walked in the direction of the door. “I’ll wait for you downstairs.” And then closed the door giving me some privacy.

                     What?

                     I immediately run into the closet and opened it abruptly. All I can see are black and white colors. I pick one shirt and my forehead knot automatically.

                   “These are men’s clothes.” I said while checking it. I scanned through the others and all of them are over-sized shirts. “What the…”

                    I kneeled and open one of the dressers, and saw boxer’s shorts. Those are men’s boxer’s shorts. And all are white and black in colors.

                   “How can I wear this?” I talked to myself disbelievingly. And I open another dresser again.

“Oh thank God, some colors-----.” My eyes widen and I gasped because of what I saw.

                    “A KIIROITORI PRINT????”

                     With all the courage that I could muster, I picked up one and my other hand automatically fall on my parting mouth while my eyes are bulging on their sockets. I looked at the others and they are all….

                       “UNDERWEARS!!!!!!!”

                     What the hell? These are exactly my sizes, even the bras are unexpectedly my cup… They are different in colors but most of them are printed with kiiroitori.

                      ‘Jiyong-hyung PERSONALLY chose them.’

                     What Seungri said played like a broken record on my mind. He personally chose them? I swear I look like a tomato right now. I want to scream in embarrassment but I held it in ‘cause I don’t want any commotion.

                    I can’t help but imagine that Jiyong knows what color of underwear I wear under those over-sized shirts and boxers.

                     “No…no…no…” I talked to myself while shaking my head. “I can’t wear these…things.” I glanced at the current shirt I’m wearing. “But….” Ok! I’m a mess and I’m with a bunch of guys and no way I will walk out of that door without cleaning myself.

                   “Argh!”

                   I need to make a choice.

 

#     #        #         #

JIYONG’S POV

                  We managed to find a route for escape for Sandara and a private plane for her. It was not easy flying under the radar since we know that we are on the top of the bingo book of the YG Mafia. We have to be extra careful. We cannot risk Sandara’s safety so we have to be precise about our plans. One mistake will cause us our lives.

                 Ilwoo gone alone to gather some firearms. He said, he kept some in his old hiding place. TOP hyung secretly plant a tracking device on him to make sure he won’t betray us.

                On the other hand, I left the three of them, Top-hyung, Seungri and Daesung, to look out for Sandara. It’s already past 10 o’clock in the morning when we arrived at the safe house.

                 And I saw Seungri picking on the food on the table sneakily.

                 “YAH!” I called out to him and he slowly turn his head towards me while a hotdog is already dangling in his mouth. “What the hell are you doing eating like a burglar?” The panda removed the hotdog in his mouth after getting a bite then smile towards me. “You’re creeping me out.” I said and then my eyes wander around trying to find a particular person.

                  “Where’s Dara?” Donghae asked. Oh, I almost forgot that he was with me. I was a bit hesistant on leaving the safe house a while ago but the situation demands it and I need to go. Well, we managed to comeback earlier than we expected.

                   “Yeah, where’s that girl? These two gave me a headache ‘cause they want to go back as fast as we can because of her.” Youngbae expressed his irritation with that statement.

                    I looked at Donghae and he was looking at me, too. I decided to break the intensity coming from our exchange of stares, he will not back down, I know that. “Where did you get that idea Youngbae?” I calmly said and put both my hands on my side pockets. “It’s dangerous and we cannot stay outside for that long.”

                   Youngbae just shrugged his shoulders but I know he’s not buying my statement.

                   “Where’s Top-hyung and Daesung---- Seungri?” When I looked at my side where I thought Seungri was sitting, he was not there, instead I saw him stealthily escaping. “Yah! What are you doing?”

                    He stiffened and stand straight. I’m facing his back and it looks like he doesn’t want to turn around. “Top-hyung is at the attic with his sniper, while Daesungie is checking the parameter.”

                    “Why don’t you turn around while talking to me?”

                    “Psh… He did something wrong.” Youngbae just voiced out what I’m already thingking.

               “Just make sure you didn’t do anything NASTY to Dara----.”

                   Donghae’s words were cut off when a girl wearing a black over-sized shirt showed up. Her legs,though skinny, is glowing because of her milky white skin. And because it was an over-sized shirt, it looks like she forgot to where some pants.

                 “Oh? G-g-good morning.” She was shocked to see us here and immediately reached for the hem of the shirt and she pulled it down trying to hide her exposed skin. “I’m sorry… but I don’t have any choice.” She said while turning tomato red.

                Ok. I actually chose those clothes for her. I went out alone early in the morning when the sun is still not shining, just to pick some clothes for her because she has nothing on her hand when we got here. I was about to try and look at her old apartment but it is not safe to go there so I decided to go somewhere else. But I don’t actually know what to buy except for the type of underwear that she likes. So what I did is: buy her some men’s shirt and partner those with JAGGER PANTS so she can move freely.

                 BUT WHAT THE HELL IS THIS???????

                 I looked at Seungri with deadpan eyes. The rat act innocently and even draped his arms around Dara’s shoulder.

                  “Noona, don’t be shy. You have a very nice and beautifully sculpted legs.” Seungri said with a pinch of teasing on his voice.

                   I was about to step and give Seungri a taste of hell when Donghae beats me to it.

                    He grabbed Seungri’s collar and pushed him away from Sandara. “Stop playing around you little rat.” Donghae in raged said while Seungri just held his hands up as if surrendering.

                  The two started their bickering while I, on the other hand, was too consumed of the fact that Sandara is standing there wearing those men’s shirt that I bought. It looks really good on her. She’s too embarrassed to even move on her spot. Her head hanging low.

                 “What would she look like if it was your T-shirt she’s wearing?” A devil suddenly whispered beside me, and it was Youngbae.

                   “Shut.Up.” Is the only thing I said and without any second thoughts, I removed my sweater, leaving me with my black sleeveless only, and approached her. She’s still looking down.

                     “Hey…” I said softly. She looked up and our eyes met.

 

#         #         #

SANDARA’S POV

                    I CAN’T MOVE ON MY SPOT BECAUSE OF THE EMBARASSMENT.

                     What can I do? They gave me these kinds of clothes, of course I will wear it. It’s just that, I didn’t see this coming. That I would be this embarrassed in front of them… especially Jiyong.

                 “Hey…”

                  Even though there’s a commotion happening between Seungri and Donghae, that voice just dominated everything. I looked up just to be welcomed by his broad chest.

                 He wrapped his arms around me and I was rooted on my spot. I held my breath but his handsome scent didn’t escape my sense of smelling.

                 I just stayed there like a log and I think I didn’t even blink. Is he hugging me?

                 “There.”

                 My question is quickly answered though.

               He wrapped his sweater around my waist and tied it on the front. I see. He’s trying to hide my exposed legs using his sweater.

                  “Comfortable?”

                All I could do is nod.

                Our eyes are glued to each other. Why is he doing these thing? He’s making it hard for me. He knows that I have feelings for him. I confessed my love for you, you jerk!! Then why do you have to do these simple gestures of kindness? I might misinterpret it into something else.

                “Eehemmm.”

               Our eye contact broke because of that, obviously, fake cough. It came from Donghae.

                 “I just lend her my sweater.” Jiyong said as if explaining though no one asked him.

                “I know. I would do the same.” Donghae said being extra serious.

                 Oh no. They’re having a staring battle again. I need to intervene.

                  But when I was about to open my mouth, my stomach grumbled in pain. It was so loud as if I have an amplifier inside my little tummy.

                  “Aisshhhh….”

                  Everyone looked at me. “I’m sorry.. I haven’t eaten anything since yesterday… so I’m really hungry.” There’s no need for me to lie. That sound already spoke the truth.

                 “Didn’t Seungri woke you up earlier-----YAH!!!” Jiyong halted on his words when Seungri broke into run. “YOU RAT!!! YOU’RE JUST MAKING YOUR LIFE MISERABLE!” Jiyong followed Seungri with a clear intention of torturing him.

                  I just gawked at the situation not really understanding what is happening. And I’m hungry.

                  “Jiyong asked that rascal to wake you up earlier so you can eat, but it’s already past 10 and you’re still not eating. I’ll just pray for Seungri’s soul. As for you, enjoy your meal.” Youngbae said and gave me a tap on the shoulder before leaving.

                   Now, I was left alone with Donghae.

                    OK. This is awkward. We haven’t talked properly about the situation and his relationship with our family. And of course, his true self.

                   “Don’t be awkward, Dara. It’s making me awkward, too.” He said. “You wanna talk?”

                     “Can we?”

                    “Of course. But you must eat first. I’ll just wait for you at the veranda. Sorry, I won’t be able to join you with your meal, I have to do something.”

                      “O-ok. No big deal.”

                     He was smiling at me but I keep on rejecting him because of my awkwardness. “Alright. I’ll wait, ok?”

                    I nod at him and then he left me after giving me smile that reached his eyes.

                     I sighed.

                    I don’t know how to act in front of him anymore. He lied to me, that’s a fact, but he just did that because he is protecting me. The memory of the Donghae I know is slowly fading and I don’t know how to stop it and I really want to stop it. But I feel like I’m being unfair to him so we need to talk so I can hear the side of his story and sort things out.

                   I glanced at the sweatshirt tied around my waist. I reached out for it.

                   Jiyong.

                  Then there’s still this guy who makes me forget about his real identity because of my feelings towards him.

                    He’s a Mafia and I’m still in love with him.

               

#            #          #

 

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

 

I AM SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!

*forgive me*

 

Here’s the update that I promised.

J

If you guys get tired of waiting for my updates,

just re-read the story from the very start! Hahahaha

No, I’m just kidding.

ANYWAYS….

I’VE MISSED YOU GUYSSSS!

BIG THANKS TO MY 1000+ subscribers! YOU GUYS ROCKKKKK!
 

Love y’all!

See you in the next update!

 

P. S

Drop some comments below and don’t forget to upvote!

Also, follow me on twitter:

@superrookie_aff